Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Golfspy_CG2

Adam / Charlotte / NC / USA

Edel E-2 Custom Fit

Fetch - During my Piing virtual fitting the fitter recomended the Fetch putter. This putter is much different than my current putter. I am most interesting to see if this putter can improve my strokes gained putting from 6-15 feet. 

Steve

Ripley, United Kingdom

Taylor Made spider

Love the look of the Floki, having used a mallet putter from day 1 I can safely say this is the best looking putter I’ve seen as a lot of others look very “busy and distracting “ at address, would love to try it out🏌🏽‍♂️🤞🏻

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 9:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Gary Major

West Chicago, IL

PIng Craze

Heppler ZB3

On 9/10/2020 at 9:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Jimmy Overland Park KS USA currently playing a Scotty Cameron Red X 33" and I'd like to test the Tomcat 14 in 33" or 34" 9 handicap 58 yrs old 5'7"

Sam/Fort Worth/TX/USA

Current putter: Tad Moore TM-1

I would like to try the ZB3 because it’s a heel shafted flow neck which I prefer. I’ve never been a fan of the soft inserts on putters and this model might be a good fit for me.

Edited by Sam_5_0

• Richie, Boca Raton FL USA
  • Current Putter  TaylorMade Spider Tour Black Double Bend 34"
  • Tomcat 14 has specs very similar to my current gamer. Spider TB is a bit firm. So interested in the alignment system of the Tomcat and if the slightly heavier head helps with tempo and distance control.

Bag: Sun Mountain 4.5 14 way

Driver: Ping G400 Max 10.5 deg (set to 9.9 deg/"little minus") Oban Devotion 6 Stiff 65g Grip GP MCC Plus4 Midsize

3W: Ping G410 14.5 deg Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange Stiff 70g Grip GP MCC Plus4 Midsize

Hybrids: 19 deg and 22 deg Ping G410 hybrid Mitsubishi C6 Black Stiff 80g Grip GP MCC Plus4 Midsize

Irons: 5-PW Irons PXG 0211 KBS C Taper Tour 120 Stiff -0.50" Grip GP MCC Plus4 Midsize

Wedges: 50, 54 and 58 deg Callaway MD5 JAWS 10 deg bounce S Grind Grip GP MCC  Plus4 Midsize

Putter:  PXG Gen2 Spitfire Armlock 37.5" SuperStroke Flatso 3.0 17"

Game Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X

• First Name/City State/Country - Paul Hudson, London, UK
  • Current Putter in Use - TaylorMade Spider S 35"
  • tell us which one interests you and why? Ketsch, I think it looks fantastic, my eye definitely suits a mallet more than blade, the Ketsch seems to have a bit more of a compact head than other mallets, and I really like the look of the three alignment lines
Edited by paul6057

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic