Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

Jim/Fredericksburg, VA/USA

TaylorMade Ghost

Piper C-I would like to try this putter because it is centered shafted and those are very hard to find. My only concern is that the size of the head seems to on the "small" side. That's why I have looked but not purchased a TaylorMade putter

Ketsch and Tomcat 14-While these are center shafted putter, I do like the size (large) of the head. Visually, I prefer a head that is larger because I feel there is more mass, more room to miss, and I don't have to be as precise when I strike the ball.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Billings/Sacramento CA/usa

spider X

putted ping anser 2 for years. Recently switched to mallet style putt and would love to try a PING mallet. Mostly interested in the Ketsch but would also like to try Tyne 3 and Tomcat 14

Driver Callaway Mavrik sub zero

3+ wood Callaway Mavrik sub zero

3 iron Mizuno Mp20 hmb

4-pw Mizuno mp20 mmc 

wedges taylormade MG2 50 56 60

putter taylormade spider X

Jonny M  Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England .

Currently playing Odyssey 7s

Interested in ZB3 as looking to revert to a blade that caters for a stronger Arc. Very keen to assess the feel of this club as historically (unlike my current putter) I've favoured a harder feeling face. Also interested in getting to grips (no pun intended) with the adjustable length .

• Marty/North Brunswick New Jersey/USA
  • Odessey Works Marxman Fang - 35"
  • In order: 1. Tomcat 14, 2. Ketsch, 3. Floki
    • I need strong alignment help, and these three seem to offer great, solid and focused alignment guides that could really help my putting
    • I put the Tomcat 14 in first place because it is the coolest looking one and the most different compared to the shape of my Odessey
  • Would really appreciate being a part of this testing. One, because my weakest point in my game is putting, and two because I am very detailed in my scrutiny and feedback on products in all categories. Thanks for your consideration!

Marty

Krank Golf f11xx driver

Cobra Golf Fairway Woods (3, 5)

Tommy Armour Atomic Max Irons (4 - 9)

Tommy Armour Wedges (A, S, G, P)

Odyssey Works Versa Marxman Fang Putter

Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi Hybrid (3)

David/Canton, MI/United States

Current Putter In Use: Spider X

Very interested in the Floki model of the Ping Heppler putter line because I have always been more of a fan of the mallet style putter, but sometimes feel like the Spider X is a little too soft causing me to hit putts with a little more speed than I'd like, so I'd be curious how the advertised firmer feel of this putter would help with having a little more of a firmer feel on the greens.

Nate / Odessa, TX / USA

Nickent Omen Prophecy Blade

Anser 2: Blade putter in the lineup, interested to see how the feel is compared to the soft feel of current putter on dry/firm greens

Hunter F./ Seattle, WA/ USA

Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Stainless

Would test the Anser 2 style, as that is the current style I use. Love a stiffer putter feel. 

Cobra F9 Driver 9 degree (down to 8 degrees - HZDRS Smoke S)

TM GAPR 2 iron

Ping i500 3 iron

TM Tour Preferred 2008 (4-5 iron)

TM TP 2012 MB (6-P)

Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58)

Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Stainless

Justin / Blacksburg, VA / USA

Odyssey White Hot Pro 3

Interested in: Ping ZB3

Because: It’s a similar shape as my Odyssey 3 but has more desirable qualities: heavier head weight and firmer putter face. 

Waran Venkat/ LA,CA/USA

i currently have the scotty cameron phantom 12.5 . 

i have a straight putting style and I would like to test the piper C for that reason. I generally use mallet putters and these putters look appealing to test . The adjustable weight and length factors are  intriguing too.  Hope I get to test one of these bad boys! 

Joe Z

Waterloo Ontario Canada

Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Putter

Interested in the Fetch. Love the adjustable height as I am 6'5". The biggest complaint about my current putter is that I can't pick up the ball with it. Which sounds ridiculous but it matters when you're tall and YOU have back issues. 

Ping i25 Driver 9.5 Degree 75W (Set to 9)

Ping i20 3W 14 Degree, 17 and 20 Hybrids

Mizuno JPX Forged 5 to PW - Rifle 6.0 Shafts (1 Degree Strong)

Ping Tour S Gap 50 bent to 49

Titleist Vokey 7 SW 54 and LW 58 (1 Degree Strong)

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic