Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Golfspy_CG2

• Gary Haykin -- Los Angeles, CA  United States
  •  Ping B-60
  • I would like to test the Piper C. I think the Mallet type head, plus the centeer shafted hosel, suit my eye the best.  I have always used Ping putters, for their dependability and cosmetics.  The Piper C would offer me both.  Ping putters are surgically precise, and putting is the strongest suit of my game.   I would not entrust that aspect, of my golf game, to any other brand than Ping. They incorporate all of the technology that make a putter great. I could not think of laying golf, without a Ping putter in my bag.

Craig/Stuart, FL/USA

Odyssey O Works Black #1

Anser 2 - I tried my friends Anser 2 last month and I loved the look and feel of the putter.  It is similar in weight distribution to my Odyssey but I liked the way the heel lagged just a bit in my usual soft arc stroke.  Would love to test and share my results with the world!

Golf is zen...

• Mario/Moreno Valley CA/USA
  • Pinfire Eagle
  • I’m interested in the Fetch model. Being relatively new to the game, I’d love the opportunity to share my thoughts with golfers on the difference in feel and forgiveness between both mallet style putters. 

Hit ‘em straight!

Chris/Dallas, TX/USA

Tommy Armour Impact 3

Interested in the Anser 2 model. Always played mallet style putters, but have been considering the switch to a blade. I've been looking for a firm feel blade, and this might be the trick.

PXG 0811XF Driver

PXG 0341 3w & 5w

PXG 0317 22° Hybrid

PXG 0211 5i-Pw

Vokey SM8 Wedges 50°/54°/58°

Tommy Armour Impact Series 3 Putter

Snell MTB X

Ben V, Davenport Iowa, USA

Odyssey Stroke Lab 1

PING Heppler Tomcat 14. Always have enjoyed mallet putters and I love the look of these new PING putters! Excited to rock this on the course whether I get chosen or not.

Yovanny, Ossining, NY

I would love to test the Anser 2

I use the Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0.  I have been on the search for a new putter.  I play with Pings G20s the clubs are still in great shape that's the reason I haven't upgraded them.

Mitch Dennis - Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom

current putter:   odyssey toulon design columbus

ping heppler interest: Piper model. Before moving to a scotty newport 2 then the odyssey toulon, for years I had in the bag a Yes! Victoria which still makes the odd appearance on a sunday. Love the small compact  mallet head and carbon steel feel. The new Heppler Piper is the closest I've seen in look at ball position to this for a while and would love to see how it rolls especially with armlock option.

Cheers,

Driver: Ping G410 LST 9.0 degree

Hybrid: Ping G410 17.0 degree

Irons: 4-PW Taylormade Tour Burner TP

Wedges: Callaway Mack daddy black satin 50, 54, 58 degree

Putter: Odyssey Toulon Columbus 33.5 inch

Ball: Snell MTB-X

Kevin Cape Coral, FL  USA

RIFE Bimini Classic Blade

ZB3

I like the look and feel of simple design not exotic putters.  My RIFE replaced a Ram Wizard 600.  I am intrigued by the off set putters, since, I have always used a conventional blade.  The ZB3 appears to satisfy all of my criteria.  It would also be a welcome addition to my Ping G410's. 

Jeff Walker - Charlottetown, Canada

I would absolutely love to test and review the Heppler Ketsch. Love the use of three alignment points with the center one being very close to the face where impact is made. Also love the look of the black/gold combo. Very interested in this opportunity. I’ve been using your recommendations for quite some time to help with club/gear purchases. Purchased the Taylormade Ardmore based on MGS recommendations and it has been great! Hope to hear from you soon regarding this opportunity. 

On 9/10/2020 at 9:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Jerry Imholte / Mandan, ND, US -  i'm using the pyramid putter now but would like to test the ZB3

I’m currently gaming an Odyssey Stroke Lab V-Line 

I would like to try the Heppler Tyne 3 please as I nearly opted for a Tyne H before winning my V-Line

Duncan Deaville

Derby, UK

Cobra King F7 driver

Ping G400 (3) hybrid

Taylormade Rescue (4) hybrid

Ping i E1 irons (4-W)

Ping Tour W wedges (50 & 60)

Titleist Dual Wedge (56)

Stroke Lab V-Line putter

In my late 50’s so need distance assistance, also a keen PGA2K21 player / course designer. 

• Donald/Goodyear AZ/USA
  • Odyssey 2 ball Fang
  • Tyne 3, This and the Tomcat 14 seems to be the shape that the pros are going to, I guess the Tyne 3 looks like I can pick the ball up with it's club shape, not seeing that with the Tomcat, and I'm an old (older?) guy so...

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic