Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

On 9/10/2020 at 9:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Keith/Rosemont, IL/USA

Odyssey O-Works Black #2M CS

Interested in Piper C center shaft model.  

I am willing to thoroughly test this PING putter out on my backyard putting green.  The Mid-Mallet putter fits my straight back, straight thru, stroke type and I am intrigued by the adjustable shaft.

Alex, Mcallen, Texas, USA

Maxfli (OLD)

Anser 2 - Love this style of putter. Been shopping around for one just like it. I have recentley replaced all my clubs, and a putter is the LAST thing i need. I would love to try this out. I love a slim face, that is easy to line up, with a nice pop when hitting the putt. This looks great. The idea of the adjustable shaft also sounds like it could be very useful!

John Kim  FlowerMound , TX

Scotty Cameron California Hollywood

Want to test out the fetch looking for a more face balanced putter. My blade putter now has so much toe hand I feel like I keep over turning it and misses to the left. Want to test a putter that doesn’t have a line in the middle too. It just feels like I’m always on the inside when I have a line in the middle of the putter

Don, South Bend, IN, USA

Scotty Cameron Futura X5

Heppler Tomcat X14 - Ping have done something with adjustable handles recently that I find absolutely amazing and quite useful.  Believe it or not, sometimes I claw and sometimes I putt with a normal/traditional grip... but the claw works better when the putter/grip is slightly longer than I require for a standard grip.  My Scotty Cameron has a hard steel face with no insert... so I love the idea of getting a darker "contrasted" visual from the Ping while not giving up my hard face.  This could be an amazing putter - and I would love the opportunity to see if it lives up to my current Scotty Cameron... and actually hoping it does and then some!!

• Jay / Woodbury, NJ / USA  11hdcp    **left handed**
  • Taylor Made TP Rossa Dayton
  • tomcat ,tyne 3 , fetch ,ketch
  • was considering switching to a mallet for more MOI in the putter head. Use the Ping putter app all the time while practicing and interested in the straight to slight arc models that the app recommends. Also like the thought of a firmer face, that's more audible when striking the putt and anything with more alignment marks can't hurt
Edited by canam13
left handed
  • :taylormade-small: Sim 9* - Diamana white board S
  • :taylormade-small: 3W -  M2 HL 16.5 Diamana white board  X-flex
  • :callaway-small: 19 & 23 deg. X-Hot Hybrids  Fuji Pro 70 hyb S-flex
  • :ping-small:  5-PW I500 - Modus3 105 S-flex
  • :ping-small: Glide 3.0  50,54 & 60 - Custom grinds- ZZ wedge shafts
  • :taylormade-small:  Rosa  34 1/2" winn grip
  • Ball - :bridgestone-small: Tour BX /  Maxfli Tour X
  • :1590477705_SunMountain: 14/5 BAG on a :Clicgear: 2.0
  • :ShotScope:

Andrew / Burlington / Canada

2013 Scotty Cameron Del Mar / Odyssey Versa Works #9

Heppler ZB3 or Anser 2 (lefty) as I was fitted into the sigma zb2 at Ping Canada headquarters a couple years back, would love to put one of these into play/practice to see how it compares to the firmness of my del mar / softness of odyssey.

Edited by frieswithdat
  • StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic