Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

• Craig/Brooklyn/USA
  • Taylormade Spider
  • Piper Armlock - I like the look of this putter and I have a straight stroke with just the slightest arc. So based on the description this seems like it would be a good putter for me. 

Craignyc

insta: Porsche_life_nyc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Chris/Dublin, CA/USA

Scotty Cameron California Monterey

Anser 2 without hesitation.  The very first competitive, big brand putter that I ever bought was the Ping Isopur2 with the ping logo insert on the face.  Since then, I've always had a strong love and familiarity with the blade style putter and plumbers neck.  Would love to game a ping again.

WITB

Titleist TS3 9.5 HZRDUS Smoke Black 75g

Titleist TS2 15 Diamana LTD S+ Blue 70g

P790 2i HZRDUS 100g

P7MC 3-P Project X 6.0 (lie -2)

Vokey Wedge 52, 58 (lie -2)

Scotty Cameron CA Monterey 

Brandon/ Bothell, WA/ USA

Odyssey O- Works double wide

Tomcat 14 - I love the shape of this putter and have always had problems with alignment so I think the “runway light” alignment would help me.  I’m also a big fan of ping putters but last years was a little to soft so I’m excited for the firmer feel.  I also love to play around with different lengths in my putter to see what feels best, so the adjustable shaft is a major feature for me.

On 9/10/2020 at 3:55 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Mike B

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom

Cleveland Elevado

Interested in the Fetch.  I have trested previous versions of the Fetch and they always performed well.  Having moved to a firmer and heavier putter from an Odyssey O Worrks this year it has improved my distance control.  Having had Ping putters in the past I would like to see how well the renowed forgiveness allied to a firmer feel would further improve my game.

:titelist-small: 910 D3 9.5 Prolaunch Red stiff

:ping-small: G10 3 wood 15.5 Prolaunch Red stiff

:ping-small: G10 hybrids 18.5 & 21 Prolaunch Red stiff

:srixon-small: Z585 5-7 & Z785 8 - AW, Nippon Modus 120 stiff

:callaway-small:MD3 wedge 54 & 58 degress

:odyssey-small: O works R line putter

:Snell: MTB-X yelow ball & Vice glove

On 9/10/2020 at 10:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

• Charlie/Miami FL USA
  • TM Spider X
  • Tyne 3 Amazing color contrasts Slight arc is Preferable             Clean look                   1 aligning mark

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

On 9/10/2020 at 8:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Want to be a Tester

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Braxton, Saratoga Springs, UT, USA

Currently use an Odyssey mallet. 

I would want to try the Fetch. Like the style and would hope it feels similar to what I have. Hopefully I can test one out... best looking putters I’ve seen in a while. 

Bob

Hampstead, NC

i currently play a Scotty Cameron  Futura 5.5

I would love to test the Ping Heppler Tomcat 14

Driver Mavrik Subzero set to 9.5. 
Rougue 4 wood 16.5

Titleist 818 hybrid 21

Callaway Apex pro black dot 4 through P

Callaway Jaws 50/10,, MD 4 56/10, and Titlest SM 6 60/12

SC Futura 5.5

• Conor / Los Angeles, CA, USA
  • Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12 Putter
  • I’m interested in trying any of the mallet putters to see the difference in weight and putter face feel with the inserts. The adjustable height is intriguing as well. I’ve never owned any PING club so I’m a true Guinea Pig tester. 

EA541AD8-A6F9-4A84-B663-AD983B3F522E.jpeg

Scott / Thomasville, GA / USA

Current putter:  SeeMore mFGP 

Desired model:  Piper C because I prefer a center, straight shafted putters and was it was recently recommended to me to use a face balanced model during a Club Champion putter fitting.

Josh/St Augustine FL/US 

PXG GEN2 Spitfire 

The Tyne 3 would be most fascinating for me to test. It favors the stroke I was fitted for, and it sounds like the feel Is perfect. I struggle with the roll of the PXG and feel the extra loft may assist. I am also interested in the feel of the face compared to the milled face on the Spitfire. A head to head with a putter almost twice the cost would be interesting. The color contrast is killer too!

Edited by Josh L.M.

0341 GEN1 2W-PXG

XCG4 3W & 4hyb-TourEdge

3,4,6-PW Comp Lx Irons-TourEdge

54*  & 58* PMP FG Tour wedged-Wilson Staff 

GEN2 Spitfire Putter-PXG

• Michael - Glendora, California USA
  • SeeMore
  • Tyne 3.0 because I have previously had success with this shape (Versa 7 type) in testing for a major magazine, but have never tested it long-term. 360 gram head weight is good for me. Color variation on head may help my alignment.
  • StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic