Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

Keith/Mukilteo, WA/USA/Never Compromise Sub 30

I would be interested in an Anser 2, as it is close to what I use now and like that type of head when I'm looking down at the ball. Also of interest would be the Tyne 3, as it isn't a full mallet and seems to be close to the type being used with success on Tour.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Keith Hansen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

• Jonathan Manecke/Rayne/LA/USA
  • TAYLORMADE CORZA GHOST (only putter I have ever owned)
  • The FETCH model interest me, because it is similar to what I am using now. I think the circle hole plus the lines would help with hitting the ball in the center more consistently.  

Louis, Fairfield, CA, USA

Presently using Scotty Cameron Futura X5 or Odyssey Stoke Lab Triple Track 10 putter

Would like to try the Tomcat 14 putter. I have used a Spider or Spider-like putter for many years and like the stability these putters offer. Would like to see how the Tomcat stacks up against the Spider and Triple Track 10 putters that I have and used.

Louis J Fayant
San Francisco Bay Area
Handicap: 14

Driver:     TaylorMade M4 10.5, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Stiff
3 Wood:  TaylorMade M4 HL,  Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue
5Wood:   TaylorMade M4,  Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue
4 Hyrbid: TaylorMade M4,  Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue
5-AW:     TaylorMade P790, KBS C-taper Regular
SW, LW: Taylormade Tour Preferred EF
Putter:    Scotty Cameron Futura X7M Dual Balance
Ball:       TaylorMade TP5x

Clayton/ Alberta/Canada

currently playing 34” Spider X and SC squareback 2 

would love to test the Tomcat as I’ve come to enjoy the looks for a mallet and that increased moi provides confidence to get the ball in the hole. The tech included in the tomcat looks great and being a ping product it is obviously good quality! 

Walt McKenzie/TN./USA

TM Ghost LN

Ketsch

Mallets have come a long way since I've tried them. Would love an opportunity to test the Ketsch and it's MOI!

:ping-small: G400 MAX  Alta CB- 55

:cobra-small: FW 15* King F-7 :Fuji: PRO-65

:ping-small: G400 Hybrid Alta CB-70

PXG 0211 5-SW Mitsubishi MMT Graphite

:titelist-small: AP1 52* SW TT XP-95

:taylormade-small: MG 58* TT DG Wedge

:bettinardi-1: BB-41

Grips- GP MCC+4

George / Lake Barrington IL / US

Scotty Cameron Futura 5W

I'd be interested in testing the Tyne 3.  The shaft offset and aluminum face\steel body is similar to my current putter.  Adjustable shaft length seems like a cool idea too.

Drv: Ping G410 Plus

3w: Titleist 917F2 - 15deg

Hyb: Titleist 818H1

Irons: 4-Pw Titleist AP3

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM8 (48-10, 54/12 (bent 53),58/12)

Barrett in St. Albert, Alberta, Canada

I currently use the Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT #1 @ 34" length.

I'm interested in the Heppler Tyne 3 as I having and arc to my stroke and I would like to have a higher MOI in my next putter compared to my current blade.

Ryan Aberdeen,MD USA

Currently still using the Odyssey White Hot 2Ball putter as my go to. 

I would love to try the Ping Heppler Blade putter!

On a quest to be sub 90, lol

Prok/Montreal/Quebec/Canada
Cleveland - Huntington Beach #4
Ping Heppler Floki: Very pleasing to my eye. Love the idea of high MOI. Tempted by Tomcat, or the classic, Anser 2, but no, definitely would like to try and test the Floki.

John/Jackson, TN/USA

Ping Shea H [Platinum]

Floki. I'd like to see if I can roll them better having a more responsive feel. The added forgiveness wouldn't hurt either. My current putter and Floki fit my strong arc according to the iPing app.

Timothy

Edmond, Oklahoma

Odyssey 2 Ball Stroke Lab

Test Interest Heppler Tomcat 14

Until a few years ago, I have played mostly with Ping putters starting with the Anser, Zing, and Pal.  Moved on to Ping malletts like Craz-e (multiple versions), Whack-e, Sigma, etc.  Extremely loyal to Ping because I got results and loved the look and feel.  Won a TM Spider and was fitted.  Loved the feel and results.  Broken during travel so I tested for a replacement and chose the Odyssey 2 Ball Stroke Lab.  Happy with it but always want to return to Ping and the Heppler Tomcat 14 looks to be the perfect choice.

I play 4 to 5 times per week and practice the other days.  I live in Oklahoma and play year round. Lots of prime season left to give the putter a rigorous test.  I'm a 5.7 Index and practice putting in equal parts to full swing and short game.

I have the time and the commitment to be a very effective tester.

T

Tim 

David / Lodi, CA / USA

Odyssey White Ice #1

Anser 2

Have always like this style of putter.  Have tried mallet style putters but doesn’t fit my putting style. I like to take the putter back low and through. Always return to blade style putter.  Like a firm feel.