Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Golfspy_CG2

Alfred

Dayton, OH

Odyssey Works Black 1

Interested in the Anser 2, but would also be interested to try the Tyne 3 or other mallet type that would fit my slight arc stroke as I can't do enough to try to improve my putting, which used to be the strongest part of my game, then for the last couple of years, my absolute weakest. Now enjoying at least more consistency since I adopted a claw grip earlier this year.

Thanks for your consideration!

Tim

Ann Arbor, MI, USA

Odyssey White Hot

Ping Anser

I'd be interested in the Tyne 3 (or Anser 2). I've been playing with my dad's Ping Anser since it was given to me 25 years ago. It's in rotation in my bag along with an Odyssey White Hot that he got while playing in the Pro/Am at Treetops Par3 Shoot Out. I've been playing blade putters all my life (including a brief stint with an NC Delta), and it would be interesting to see how the Anser 2 compares to my old Anser. However, I like the idea of changing it up and trying a mallet style putter. The Tyne 3 looks to be a good compromise between my current blades and a full on mallet, and would be a good fit for my stroke.

Naeem, Columbia MO

Odyssey O-Works Versa #7CH Putter,- 34-inches

ZB3 model 

Based on work with some training tools ZB3 style has shown to suit my putting stroke the best i am currently in the market for a new putter. I am 14 handicap and have a inconsistent putting stroke which is what led me to trying out different type of putter, i have an arc in my putting stroke and have a faster stroke type. 

Cade- Airdrie, Alberta, Canada 

Odyssey 2 Ball, recently changed to a Scotty Cameron Special Select Flowback 5.5

Interested in the Floki. I have a strong arc type stroke, and occasionally on lag putts seem to get twisted a bit and end up offline. I’m hoping the perimeter steel can help reduce that. 

Chet--Oklahoma City/USA

Ping Scottsdae TR Shea H

I use a very little arc stroke and have used the Shea H several years with only periodic experimentation with other putters.  Testing  any of these varieties would be interesting.

Thomas, Pensacola, FL, USA

PGA T-Line XVI  (41 Years)

Heppler Ketsch, 35 inch     (I need sight lines all the way to the face)

Edited by 2Chips2Putts

John / Clarkston, MI / USA / Currently using an Evnroll mallet putter, interested in testing one of the Heppler mallets (Fetch, Floki, Ketsch, Tomcat 14, or Tyne) because I putt best with the feel of a high MOI mallet.

Mike Milburn - Tulsa, OK 

Odyssey iWorks 7S

Tomcat 14  because I like the dual alignment dots and length adjustability

Cart :Clicgear: model 8 with Alphard E Wheels

All clubs standard length/lie

Driver: :ping-small: G400 LST  8.5 Alta 55 stiff

3 wood: :ping-small: G400 13.5 Alta 65 stiff

3 hybrid: :ping-small: G400 19 Alta 70 stiff

Irons 4-GW: :callaway-small: Apex UST Recoil 65 stiff 

Wedges: :callaway-small: Apex pw 45.7, gw 50.11  :titelist-small: Vokey SM 6’s sw 56.8, lob 62.8)

Putter: :odyssey-small: O-Works Red Versa #7S slant neck

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS and E12 Speed

• Todd/3 Oaks MI/USA
  • Stroke lab r ball s
  • I would like to try the piper c model. I would like to try this at 37".I am currently putting with a 35" model ... at 6'7" my posterior chain gets less flexible towards the end of a round. I feel that a longer shaft may relieve the tightness, because I play 2" extensions on all my irons and wedges comfortably.

Tim Susic

Cumming, GA 

current putter Scotty 7M

I enjoy trying different putters, would be interested in testing 

Piper C -  intrigued with center shaft

Tyne 3 -  haven’t tried this style of putter, lots of friends have the Callaway version

Anser 2 -  can’t resist a classic

• Rob/ Medina MN/USA
  • Ping Sigma G Darby
  • Actually several interest me (Tomcat/ Ketsch/ Floki/ Tyne).  
    I seem to go back and forth between Ping and Taylor Made putter, would love to test and give honest feedback to see if this is my next putter.
           Thanks

Robert / Washington, MI / USA

Odyssey White Hot #1

Would like to try Tyne 3, I putt better with a straighter back-stoke, and think the design would suit that need. 

Driver & Fairway: Titleist TS3 9.5 & 15 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 - Tensei Blue 70S

Irons: Titleist T100 4 - P Project X 5.0

Wedges: Vokey SM7 50, 54, and 60

Putter: Cameron Phanthom 5.5

Ball: Pro V1

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic