Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

Rick Horn/Sun City West, AZ/USA

I would enjoy testing your putter against my Odysee lab 2-ball mallet.

Because of current putter, I like the first one in the photo, with what looks to be a ball-sized hole in it.

Play and/or hit range every day so shouldn’t take long to see if it’s an improvement 😀🏌🏼‍♂️ !!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

• Jonathan/Lexington, KY/USA
  • Nike Converge
  • Floki. I have been considering buying a Spider for a year or so now because I love the style and feel. The Floki reminds me a lot of the Spider and I would love to give this one a try! 

Eric. New Baltimore, Michigan, USA.

Odyssey Black Series #9 

Ping ZB3, I previously used a blade style before switching to a mid mallet, the ZB3 is a blade that works well for people with a strong arc stroke. My putting has improved since the switch so I'd be interested in trying a different blade

Colby / Dunedin / FL / USA

Taylormade Spider S Blue

The PING Heppler Fetch interests me the most due to higher MOI, unique head shape, good visual alignment, and the handy ball retrieval functionality.

Tory Hotaling 

Rohnert Park, CA USA

Scotty Cameron Phantom 

Interested in the Tomcat 14

I have trouble with eye tracking and I tend to get the putter face off line. I'm looking for a putter that might help with this issue. It's really only an issue for me on putts inside 5 feet. I am a 5 handicap trying to get lower, but my putting is killing me right now. I have also always wanted to be a club tester so I think this would be an honor to help your customers out. 

Jimmy / Memphis, TN / USA

Currently use an Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide

Interested in the Piper C because of the center-shaft design and solid face. I want to see what kind of difference the firmer impact and straighter path of the Piper C makes in my game.

First/City, State/Country: Chase/Ontario, CA/USA
Current Putter in Use: TaylorMade MySpider X (flow neck)
Model to Test: Tomcat 14. I just recently sold a face balanced Cameron & Crown Futura 6M that I played for two years which had very similar stroke, weight, and alignment aid characteristics as this putter. I replaced it with a MySpider X flow neck that has 21 degrees of toe hang. The Tomcat 14 seems to be a product that falls somewhere in-between my last two putters and would very much like to evaluate how it stacks up against them both. I've also never played an adjustable shaft length putter so I'd like to see whether there's some compromise in feel versus a non-adjustable shaft.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM Max 9* 
Fairway: Callaway Rogue SZ 3W
Hybrid: Callaway Rogue 3H
Irons: Mizuno JPX 850 Forged
Wedges: Scratch 8620 50*, Titleist Vokey SM5 54*, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 58*
Putters: Custom Blue 33.5" TaylorMade MySpider X Flow Neck

• Kevin/ Tucson Arizona/ USA
  • Odyssee 2 ball
  • Heppler Fetch (because that is what the PING fitting tool matched me with

Driver : PING G30

Irons: Sub70 699 Pro 4-AW

Wedges: Titleist SM7 54 degrees

Cleveland 60 CBX

Putter LAB Golf DF2.1

Jason, Chicago, IL, USA

• PXG Operator
  • I would love to try the TOMCAT14 with slight arc. I prefer mallets for alignment but I do think they feel rather soft even with a firmer ball. This is awesome because I was looking at the Taylormade FCG too because they say it has a firmer feel. Thanks for opportunity, hope I get to try it.