Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

David Lopez, Mesa AZ, USA

Current Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2, 33” and TaylorMade Spider Tour, 34”

PING Tyne 3: for a couple reasons, I am very interested in the adjustable length and how that would affect swing weight and overall feel of the putter at different lengths. Second, I like the look of a blade but love the face balance and ease of stroke with my current mallet and would love to compare the feel of this putter to my current putters. 

WITB:

SIM Max 10.5° w/ Fuji Motore X F3 Mavrik 15° w/ TrueTemper Riptide S
SIM 19° w/ Fuji Ventus Blue S

4-PW PXG 0211 w/ Elevate 95g S

50°, 54°, 58 Vokey SM8

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Avery/ Fisherville, ON/ Canada

Cleveland Huntington Beach

looking to test out the mallet putter. Have always stuck with a blade putter for the simplicity, looking to take some strokes off my game and have been told to test out a larger putter. Always curious what I could do with a centre shaft. I think the Piper C will be able to give me a good grasp of what I can really do on the dance floor. Thank you

Adrian/Newtownards/Northern Ireland UK

Currently using an Odyssey 2 ball red fang.

Previously owned a Fetch with some success but would love to try the Tomcat 14 as it looks to have the forgiveness I need on off centre hits combined with great looks.

Eric/Saint Paul, MN/USA

Ping Anser 4

The Tomcat 14 seems very similar to the Stroke Lab Ten S I was recently fitted for but haven't pulled the trigger on yet. Was impressed with how easily I was rolling putts in the hole with the mallet when I've always played and been partial to a blade. I think I'd like the feel and sound of the machined flat face from this Ping over the insert in the Stroke Lab as I have very good speed control with my Anser 4.

Daniel, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Odyssey stroke labs double wide.

I would like to try the ping anser 2. Something about it has intrigued me but I have never picked one up yet to test or play.

• A.J./Niagara Falls, NY/United States
  • Scotty Cameron - Cameron and Crown Newport 2
  • Fetch - I have recently switched to a blade putter that I like, but I have trouble making sure my putter path is correct. I think the set up of this putter will help me keep my path better.
  • Brad/Heath Ohio/USA
  • Taylormade TP Collection Red-White Ardmore
  • Fetch - Interested in the adjustability and the forgiveness with a more straight back and through type of putt.

Gary/Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida/USA

Adams Mallet

Prefer the Fetch, as it is visually similar to my current putter, made for my straight stroke and has the pickup feature!

Tour Edge Exotics EXS 10.5, adjusted to 9.5

Tour Edge E8 4-Wood Regular

Bridgestone J 40 Hybrids (3H & 4H), Project X 5.0

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, Recoil 95 F2 shafts

Pling Glide 50* Gap Wedge

Titleist SM5 Wedge (54* loft, 14* bounce)

Bridgestone West Coast Wedge (60* loft, variable bounce)

Ray Cook Gyro Mallet Putter

Josh Orr

Florence, Az USA

Odyssey O-Works Versa #1 

Anser-2 

I have always thought about making thr switch to a ping putter but could never pull the trigger. The color scheme of theses putters is very eye catching and curious as to how that translates to the course.