Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

Aaron, Edmonton AB, Canada

Odyssey Tour Black #9

Heppler Ketsch, looking to try something that is more forgiving and easier to line up putts.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Louis Petrich, Anacortes, WA, USA

Taylormade TP Ardmore.

Id like to try the heppler zb3, sice I've mostly only used mallet style putters. All my friends swear by the blade but ive never tried one for a full game. I also think the dot vs the line might help me align better. 

Raj/Deer Park IL/USA

Currently using: Tommy Armour Impact Series

I want to try the ketsch because the putter has many indications to help me align my putt.

On 9/10/2020 at 3:55 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Brad, Bradford, West Yorkshire, England I play with a Taylormade spider putter as I prefer a counter balanced putter. Would love to test this and I am left handed giving a different perspective

Travis-Dewitt, MI USA

Current putter- Scotty Cameron Select Fastback- Left handed

Interested in the Ping Heppler Tomcat as I really like the alignment cues and would be interested in the Tyne for the same reason.

Driver: LH Cobra SZ Extreme 10.5

Fairway: LH TM M6 5W 19degree

Irons: LH Ping I25 4-PW

Wedge: LH Titleist SM7 52,56,60

Putter: LH Scotty Cameron Fastback

Lee/Essex/UK/

Currently using Evnroll ER2

Tomcat 14 would be my choice. Like the look of the sight lines and the story that they were inspired by airplane landling lights is interesting. Also keeps with the slight arc that seems to work for me.

On 9/10/2020 at 8:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Bernie from Edmonton Alberta Canada

I currently use a Daito Virtuoso Putter in copper.

I love the look of copper! (because I am an electrician mostly) and I would love to try the Anser 2. I like the blade style putters the best.

Brian / Pittsburgh, PA / USA

Scotty Cameron Newport

Piper C or Piper Armlock.  Excited to find and try a center shafted putter and or I have been contemplating trying an armlock and would like to put through its paces.

Arthur, Lake Worth, Florida, USA

Odyssey, O-Works Black 3T

Anser 2, PP60 Grip

Played Anser putters all my life until the end of last year. Went to the 3T for a different perspective. It is a very nice putter, but, my best results were with a Ping Specify, Anser, Heavy. Played it for years until a friend dropped it in a parking lot and the back material cracked and broke off. Love the look/color contrast of the new Heppler line. Wouldn't mind getting back to the confident feel, standing over the classic Anser blade.

Arthur

Driver, Callaway Rogue
5W, Callaway Epic
7W, Honma TW747
Irons, 4 - A TM RocketBladez
Wedges, 54, 58 Callaway Mac Daddy 4
Putter, Odyssey O-Works Black 3

Ball Callaway ERC or Supersoft

Hi,

Love to be a tester - im a 7hdcp player in Glasgow and love the classic look of the zb3.

Euan.

Glasgow Scotland

Current - spider

Want to try a move back to a more classic look and ping from my junior days.

Please

Mike, Chesterfield, Derbyshire UK

Bettanardi blade 32 inch

My current putter is 12 years old and obviously doesn’t benefit from the latest technology. I’m unsure whether the length of my current putter is still correct so adjustability is an attractive feature. My takeaway is straight but alignment is a problem - I prefer to look down the shaft so the Piper C interests me.

• Ben/ Cedar Rapids, Iowa / United States of America
  • Currently use Odyssey O-Lab #2M CS Black
  • I would be most interested in trying the Tyne 3 - the alignment design and weighting format look to give a solid face-balance performance.

Callaway Diablo Edge 10deg driver

Callaway Diablo Edge 3-wood

Taylormade m6 3-hybrid

Cobra 4 adn 5 hybrid

Titleist AP1 710 6-pw

Callaway Jaws 52 and 58 wedges

Odyssey O-works black #2m CS putter