Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Brian Peterhead Aberdeenshire Scotland 

Taylormade spider Arc

Fetch putter,  prefer straight stroke, the fetch is a similar design,  however with a milled face rather than insert of the Taylor Spider Arc, this would provide a great baseline to begin a comparison

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Lloyd in Colorado Springs, CO 

I use a Scotty Cameron Futura 5s.

Piper C Centerline

I have always used centerline and love my Scotty but I was sold that the Stroke Lab shaft would change my mind. I got the EXO Seven CS when it was available with Stroke Lab but alas, two months later, I went back. My friend who works at a golf training facility said I have to try the Heppler but I am a bit gun shy after the EXO expense. Prove him correct and let me give it a shot. 

• Daniel. Los Angeles, CA United States
  • Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten 
  • Really interested in the Tomcat 14 because I'm interested in putters that look like the Spyder. I tried both the Spyder and Stroke Lab Ten and felt the Stroke Lab Ten to fit me a lot better than the Spyder so I'd be interested in Ping's version. The adjustable shaft seems like a cool feature as well. 

I would like to be a tester.

Mike Murphy

Orlando, Florida  US

i currently use a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 34”

i would

like to test the anser2 because I’m used the original back in let 80’s-early 90’s and moved on to odyssey then to the Scotty.  It’s the most similar look to the Newport and would prefer looking down at a similar putter

• Mike / Madison WI / USA
  • EvnRoll ER5B
  • Tomcat 14 - I've been eyeing this head shape for a while, but haven't pulled the trigger or tried one on a course. I also like the heavier 370g head weight. 

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Iron: :srixon-small: U85 2 iron, Fujikura Pro 2.0 8 HB, S Flex

Irons: :mizuno-small: 4-6:JPX-919 Forged, 7-PW: JPX-919 Tour. All with Nippon Pro Modus 120 S Flex

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10, 60.06

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5B 35" with Gravity Grip

Frank from Cortland, IL USA

Currently using the 2020 Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

I'm most interested in the Fetch and Tomcat 14. I've always used a blade and wanted to try switching to a mallet. When I upgraded from my old Anser blade this spring, I tried the SpyderX for about a week, but decided to stick with a blade and picked up the Scotty instead. I'd love to give mallets a more extensive try.

Nate/ Johnson City, TN/US 

Using Taylormade Tour Black 

Im interested in the Tomcat 14. I’ve wanted to try a mallet putter for a few years. I like how the Tomcat 14 has the dots that get smaller to help with eye tracking. This could be a real game changer!

• Kyle / Milwaukee, WI / USA
  • Ping Anser Milled #5
  • Fetch - It looks great and I've been looking at switching to a mallet putter. The copper and black coloring on the black looks great for alignment and straight-back-straight-through swings.

Driver: Taylormade R1

3W and 5W: Tour Edge Exotics CB4

4H: Adams Tight Lies 2

5i-PW: Mizuno MP-53

52, 56, 60: Mizuno MP-10

Putter: Ping Anser 5 Milled

• 39 posts
  • Joined Mar 2010
  •  

Simon/Southampton/Hampshire/United Kingdom

Cleveland SOFT 11

Piper C model as I have been tinkering with centre shafted models and am coming around to the idea that it definitely enhances my stroke. I have bought and sold too many putters looking for the perfect feel, I am desperate to narrow it down. Looks perfect for what I am trying to achieve and I would love the chance to test it with a brand steeped in putting heritage. 

Harry

Moncton, NB, Canada

currently using an Evnroll blade putter 

would like to try the Anser 2  

Grandpa to eight wonderful kids, golf nut, Saskatchewan Roughriders fan (CFL), Calgary Flames fan (NHL), and a very happy husband to the most wonderful woman on the planet. 

81EFA1DB-0B38-4186-9035-D41295EFEFD2.jpeg

Matt/Vancouver BC/ Canada 

Currently using an Odyssey Sabertooth 

Am interested in the Floki or Tomcat 14 as I love the sleek futuristic design/colour combination and believe the "runway lights" would help as an alignment aid.

I have been in the market for a new putter for quite some time but find it difficult to pull trigger on such an important purchase without real world testing. I feel as though this new line of Pings could be confidence inspiring.

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic