Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Ryan/Bozeman, MT/US

Everyday: Scotty Cameron Newport w/ Flow neck, 20g weights, and SuperStroke CounterCore (no weight) Fatso 5.0 grip
Testing: Kirkland KS1
Backup: Oddyssey 2-ball center shafted w/ 2.0 Super Stroke grip

Anser 2 because it is the closest to the SC Newport I currently play and I prefer the look of a blade.

• Eric/Charlotte, NC/USA
  • Ping Scottsdale TR Piper C
  • I've preferred center-shafted, no-offset putters for more than 15 years now (I'm left-eye dominant, with a straight-back-straight-through putting stroke). I've been gaming the Ping Scottsdale TR Piper C (also used my Mackenzie Hughes and Nasa Hataoka) for 5-6 years. I bought it at 35", cut it down to 34", reshafted it to 36", and recently cut it back down to 35". I'd like to try the Heppler Piper C for purposes of comparison, and because the adjustable shaft could save me some work in the future 😉

Thanks for the opportunity!

Driver: Ping G400 Max (10.5°), Wishon S2S Red Wood S
Fairway wood: Wishon EQ1-NX (17°), Wishon S2S Red Hybrid S
Hybrids: Wishon EQ1-NX (20°, 24°), Wishon S2S Red Hybrid S
Irons: Wishon EQ1-NX (6i-9i), Wishon S2S Red Iron S
Wedges: Cleveland CBX 2 (46°, 52°, 58°), Project X LZ 5.5
Putter: Ping Scottsdale TR Piper C
Balls: Srixon Z-Star

Todd B . Lindon, UT USA

odyssey o-works tank2 & most recently switched to the  PXG Closer

Interest in:  anser2 as I have always used blade putters, but also am intrigued with the tyne3 as it seems to retain some design from a blade but adds the 2 back extensions to resemble a mallet.

Bryan, Salt Lake City Utah, USA

Current putter(s)- TPM1 Touring Pro Model, 1984 Ping Cushin, 2010 Ping Zing 2, 1978 Top Flite IV, 2019 Wilson 8802, 2019 Ping Sigma 2 ZB.

I love the look of the Heppler ZB. Classic never dies, and I want to see how this rolls and feels vs the Sigma 2 and the multi-layer insert, which I think is phenomenal. It looks like it could've been in Loren Roberts' bag, and that's really all I need to know. 😆

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic