Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

Neil meredith
Birmingham United kingdom
I currently use a £10 Donnay putter with a super stroke fat grip which ahs done me well for 20 years but it's on it way out now and forever repairing it. I would be interested in the ping heppler or any mallet style putter to hopefully replace my old wonky putter stay safe everyone

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I work for a luxury car firm in solihull England UK (jaguar Land rover)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Tim C
Austin, TX
Taylor Made Spider X

Interested in the Piper C because it looks a lot like my old SeeMore Corona Del Mar that I used for years.  

Edited by TimmyC_ATX
  • Andrew Klco; Canton, MI USA
  • Scotty Cameron 5W 34"
  • I would be interested in the Anser 2.  Currently being in a mallet, a blade seems to fit my eye better.
1 hour ago, dlow206 said:

Good luck everyone. One thing I find interesting about this putter and some of the other Ping putters is the adjustable length.

I was playing with that in the store, it seems to be very beneficial, specially because we can really adjust the length to fit what you are comfortable with. it seems to be a great idea.

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

• Tom/Colorado Springs, CO/USA
  • Taylor Made Spider Tour Platinum
  • Piper Armlock - I am on the quest to find the right mid-mallet putter. 

The Club at Flying Horse - Colorado Springs 

Driver, 3 wood, hybrid - Rogue (projectx even flow stiff)

Irons - Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 

Wedges - Taylor Made Tour Hi Toe - 54 and 58

Putter -  TaylorMade TP Black Copper Mullen 2

Ball - recent switch to TP5x (love firmness of the ball - booming the driver!)

Austin Clevenger / Charlotte, North Carolina / USA

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 (~roughly year 2009)

Tomcat 14. - choosing this model because it is the heaviest model head at 370g. My scotty cameron is TOO light and has a face insert which is driving me nuts. Want more forgiveness and change the shape up to increase confidence. Have an indoor green that I practice with year round but have been itching for a putter switch. HELP!

• Mark Yslas, Tucson, AZ, United States
  • I am currently gaming a Bettinardi BB1F putter (2014.) 
  • Of all the putters that caught my attention it was the ZB3. I love that the putter is aimed for high arching players. I’m also assuming that’s why the flow neck as a slight bend in it. My Bettinardi has a straight flow neck which appeals too me visually, but I bet the slight bend would play to my advantage with such a high arching stroke. And it just looks sexy as hell. The putter is definitely one you would love to take around town, buy a few drinks with, and show off to the boys. Well done Ping...Well done! I would love to add video footage of the putter on the course in action. 
Edited by yslas87
Adding

Dropping Bombs!!!

Neil meredith
Birmingham United kingdom
I currently use a £10 Donnay putter with a super stroke fat grip which ahs done me well for 20 years but it's on it way out now and forever repairing it. I would be interested in the ping heppler or any mallet style putter to hopefully replace my old wonky putter stay safe everyone but I would like to test the Tyne 3

I work for a luxury car firm in solihull England UK (jaguar Land rover)

Mike V. McLeansville, NC / USA

Scotty Cameron Futura X7

Interested in PING Heppler Fetch, Like the looks & the "pick up the ball" feature once COVID 19 saga fades away and flagsticks can be removed.

Wilson D7 Irons with KBS Tour 80 Reg Flex Shafts

PING G410 Plus with ALTA CB Red 55g SR Flex Shaft

Callaway Super hybrid factory shaft with R flex

Taylormade Rocketballz 5 metal with factory Graphite Shaft reg flex

Ping Eye 2 Becu Sand & Lob wedges

Scotty Cameron Futura X7

Wilson Staff DUO

• Joe/Jersey City New Jersey/USA
  • Switch between Bettinardi Big Ben BHB-7 center shaft and Ping anser 2i isopur 2
  • Tomcat 14.  Have had various Ping putters in the past and am intrigued by the new lineup of Ping mallets to replace my older center shafted mallet.  The "runway" look to the Tomcat 14 also looked to fit my eye well, which I have always had a hard time seeing the line standing over the ball. I have access to nearby courses as well as an artificial putting green in my house.

Todd Dallas, Texas

Scotty Cameron - Newport Classic Blade

interested in the Heppler-Tomcat because i want to go to a more balanced putter, i feel i over muscle the light blade putter

Edited by CrazyTJ

Mizuno 850 Irons

Callaway RZAR 9 degree

Slider 3W,3HI

Scotty Cameron Newport

Jared / Montreal / Quebec / Canada 

Taylormade Spider Tour 3 

TomCat 3 - Looks similar to the putter that is currently in the bag. I find i struggle with accuracy on much longer putts, and I think the construction might help with off center hits. 

Also, I have back issues so the ability to adjust the putter size to get more reps in would be awesome to test out 

1 hour ago, The 19th Hole said:

I have several Ping putters and often times when I seem to have lost my stroke on the green will revert back to them to re-set...However, if I'm being honest and as nice as I can be, those are far from attractive putters. Though I suppose aesthetics are also quite subjective. Good luck to those who want to try these! 

Ping to me seems to be the originals when it comes to create very versatile putters, I have never owned one, but I have been playing with them on the putting corals of the sporting good stores.

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

Victor/Thornton, Colorado/uSA

Ping Craz-e i / L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Either the Fetch or the Ketsch with adjustable length, as I use a longer than standard putter, and these would be a good direct comparison to the two I am using now.  I also love the color scheme of these new models.  I would be interested in comparing the alignment aids to what I am currently using.  Great looking putters! I have almost used Ping putters exclusively for 40 years now.  It's hard for me to try a different brand, although I have, and Ping has helped me with many golf accomplishments  HDCP  +1.2  Age 57

• First Name/City State/Country: Erik/Umeå/Sweden
  • Current Putter in Use: Odyssey Versa #7
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why? Fetch because I like the look and have a straight stroke.
Edited by ErikSelim
New better argument

Matt S. Niagara Falls NY USA

Currently switch between a 2018 studio select Newport 2.5 and a 2020 special select Newport. 

I prefer the 2020 Newport due to the fully machined face with no insert. I have been liking the sound and feel better. Also aesthetically nothing looks better than a plain milled face IMO.

I would love to try the anser 2 because it’s a shape I’m very familiar with but I also like the ZB3 with the flow neck similar to my Newport 2.5