Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Cameron - Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I currently use a Taylor Berwick that I bought so that I could pick up my ball without bending over. Trivial I know! I also switch to the Ping Pal 2i that I have been missing putts with for two decades or so. 

I am interested in the fetch to go even further into the mallet style putter and high MOI plus continue to pick up golf balls the lazy way.

Cheers

ARMANDO/WINDERMERE FL/USA

Taylormade TP Patina Juno

I just did the web fit! Really interesting stuff! It looks at though based on looks preferences and sound that the testing gave me the most difference in how the algorithm read me out my top choices.  

when I got to the screen where they ask what kind of look do I prefer Blade,Mid-Mallet or Mallet was the only place where my fit seemed to change the results.  (I ran it 6 times to make sure). 

So If I wanted a blade then they would give me an anser but If I wanted a mid-mallet it would be a tyne, then I chose the mallet to see if there was any chance it would change....at some point it is how does the design compliment how you line up.  Long story short, sorry for being verbose but I do believe PING has the most complete webfit system of all OEMs.

So *DRUMROLL* I'm going to go with as much MOI as possible in the  TOMCAT14  which comes in at a whopping 370g weight totally the opposite of the Anser side of things.

I think the TomCat will help me because of the multiple dot designs that will simulate the motion of the stroke.  We shall see if it complements my new method of putting from 10 feet and in which is to NOT USE A LINE.....very old school but has freed me up, I've had 4 rounds using this method and have had as many as 7 birdies.  

Fingers Crossed and as always No PUTTS GIVEN.

Capture.JPG

• WITB: 15 Clubs
  • :taylormade-small:Driver: TM M1 2016 8.5*
  • :taylormade-small:3W: SLDR 13*
  • :taylormade-small:2hy: R15 17* 
  • :taylormade-small: 3-PW RBladez Tour(never leaving bag) 
  • :taylormade-small:GW: HiToe 50*
  • :taylormade-small:SW: HiToe 56*
  • :taylormade-small:LW: HiToe-BigFoot 60*
  • :taylormade-small:Putter: TM Patina Juno 

Charlie

Shaker Heights, OH

Ben Hogan HB 11 milled

I recently switched from PRGR toe-weighted to the Hogan HB 11 to better dial in the speed on my country club's Don Ross heavily sloped greens with high stimp speed. The Hogan's smaller head allowed me to better dial in the speed. I also naturally gravitate toward an open/close putter swing and toe-weighted design. For these reasons, I'd love to test and describe in fine detail my experience with the Ping Heppler Anser 2.

thanks

Charlie

Chaim/Los Angeles, CA USA

Currently playing the Odyssey Stroke Lab big 7

i like the forgiveness of a mallet and I like a nice responsive feel.

i would love to try the Ping Heppler Fetch or Wolverine in RH 35 inch 

Edited by Chaim
  • Alan/ Lake Carroll Illinois/ USA
  • Ping Sigma Fetch 2
  • I am interested in the Ping Heppler Fetch. The adjustable shaft, a firmer impact feel and sound, a stunning black and copper finish with two alignment cues, and the ability to pick up the ball makes for a perfect putter.

Mark/Edmonton, Alberta/Canada

2018 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Tyne 3: I have been fitted for putters before and I have a slight arch in my stoke. I like the feel and look of the blade, and this two-tone colouring still gives me that look of the blade, but am interested in the higher MOI and the CG being moved back. I would be very interested in seeing how this helps square the face at impact. As I play heavier weights in my Newport, this 360 gram head would be similar in specs to match that. 

Mark Klopoushak

Danny: Orlando, FL, United States

Scotty Cameron Select Newport

Interested in the Tomcat 14. Been interested in switching to a more mallet style putter. I am also a Civil Engineer who specializes in Airport Design, so the Runway Lighting inspired alignment dots are very interesting to me.

Thanks

• Trenton/Birmingham, AL/United States
  • Odyssey XG2 two ball. 
  • Most interested in the fetch.  I think it's an interesting design and I would like to see how the alignments on the outside edges feel.  I've been playing a 2 ball for a long time because nothing yet has out performed it for me.
  • side note I am left handed. 

Joe Capece

4 Hampton Rd

Elmira, NY 14904

Currently using a YES "Donna" Was going to try a new PING and would truly appreciate being a tester and would be happy to provide as much feedback as necessary. Thank you for your considerationI!    PING Heppler

Edited by jcapece
Didn't mean to post my phone #
  • StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic