Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

Ricky/Omaha, NE/ USA

Odyssey White Hot #2

I'm interested in testing out the Answer 2. I've been gaming a strong toe hang putter for a long time and would like to give a putter with less toe hang a shot. I really like the styling of these putters and have a preference of firm feel on the greens. Curious to see if 20 years of advancements in putters will make a noticeable difference.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Would like to be considered to test the putters.

Jim from Gig Harbor, WA, USA

Currently play the TM Spyder Ghost putter from several years ago.

Would like to try the Tomcat 14 as it seems to be similar in characteristics to my current putter.  

Thanks for considering me.  

I play Cobra F9 driver,  Calloway Razor Fit 3 & 5 wood.  Cleveland 22 * hybrid.  Ping I20 irons 4-PW and Titleist Vokey wedges 52* and 56*.  Use Odyssey putter.  

• Dan/Snoqualmie WA/USA
  • Odyssey Stroke Lab V-Line CS
  • Piper Armlock 41.5" (standard).  Why? I'm left-handed but golf right-handed (long story). My left hand is dominant in my putting stroke and I have the feeling an armlock locked to my left arm would benefit my game. Would love a chance to test that theory. 
Edited by dp73

Luke, Newcastle, uk 

scotty Cameron newport at the moment. 

looking at the at the bladed putters as they’re my favourite.

so the Anser 2 or ZB3 will be good to test.

Regards,luke

Edited by Lukec
  • Dave, Royal Oak MI USA
  • Bettinardi Inovai 3.0
  • Most interested in testing the Tomcat 14 or Ketch. Love my Betti, but wish it had a bit firmer feel. My stroke has very little arc, and I've been a face balanced player for years

Mike, Ontario, Canada

current putter - Hogan BHB01

putter of interest - Tyne 3, would like to try something with more MOI. 

Hogan GS53. ProjectX Evenflo.

Bridgestone Tourstage GR 3W, 5W. tour AD S

Hogan 99 Apex Blades 4 - E. Project X Pxi. 

Hogan VKTR 21* hybrid IROD F3 75
Hogan TK wedges 50,54,58 KBS Tour V
Hogan Precision Milled BHB01
Dean Snell MTBX

Ricardo, Miami/Florida, USA

Rotate between Scotty Cameron Golo 5 counterweighted, a TM ardmore 1 and a TM Ghost Tour Black Maranllo

I would like to test the Heppler because it has the MOI of the 2 mallet putters but it has arc to it resembling the maranello. I just cant decide between the 3 I currently use so I want a fourth one in the middle.

Tried the Ping Sigma 2 Tyne 4 but it was just too soft feeling.

On 9/10/2020 at 10:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

interested in  testing the  Ping  ZB3 -  or Answer 2-   play vintage  Kirk Currie III  heel shafted  mallet-  Prefer  slightly heavier  putter .

Thanks for your consideration

Best 

John