Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Golfspy_CG2

Stephen/Olive Branch, MS/USA

Scotty Cameron Select Fastback

Tyne 3

Really like the way the Tyne 3 looks. Really fits my eye. Considering purchasing the Scotty Cameron Phantom, but the Tyne 3 looks really good. Would love to test it out. 

Thanks for the opportunity. 

Zach Bostwick from the beautiful Ozark Mtns. of Arkansas.

Using my "ole faithful" TaylorMade Monte Carlo Rossa.

I would be interested in testing the Ketsch putter due to its claim of almost double MOI than Vault 2.0, (I'm a fan),and to compare balance of swing w/combo of steel & alum components.

• Also, the Piper C mallet due to it's similarity with the Rossa, but heavier would be legit. The attractive low center of gravity is a must.
  • Finally the ZB3 blade bc it has my initials! Thanks for the excitement! 
Edited by Shyne Tyme
  • WITB- Callaway Rogue Driver & ironsP.
  • Putting a TaylorMade Rossa Monte Carlo and Odyssey Exo Rossie.

Daniel 

Sunderland/ Uk

Odyssey Tank 7

Floki : like mallet headed putters. Great looking shape. Seems to focus your eyes to the putter face .Long indicator line to line up with the hole and ball. Colour is something very different.

The Tomcat 14 looks like a very interesting design, allowing a focus on the ball track as an aiming point because of the "runway lights" (and great contrasting colors). I've always played a mallet putter, for the mass and balance of stroking the putter through the ball. I currently play with a Guerin Rife mallet putter (Evenroll). I'd love the opportunity to test out this Ping putter and give you my feedback. I'm a 10 handicap, 67 years of age, who has been playing golf for 57 years (about 50-75 rounds a year). Thank you. - PH

Jason

Rogers, Arkansas

Currently using a Ping Anser 1964 reissue with copper painted head

I would like to test the ZB3 because I have a fairly strong putting arc

Edited by Harrettjean
Adding putter choice

Maltby Ke4 tour irons .. 2 old wedges I'll never get rid of.. TM 09 Burner driver .. I'll play anywhere,  anytime!!!

I would so love the opportunity to be a tester for your newest putter line. I am currently using a Knight XR. I used a Ping in high school, 40+ yrs ago. I am a poor man trying to play a rich mans sport, therefore I am always looking for help. You help me with a new putter and I will help you with a review. The model "Ketsch" is the closest to the type I am currently using. Thank you for your time and giving me a chance to help you. 

Warm regards 

Paul Barron

Tom Mongeon 

North Adams, MA.  USA

Current putter is TaylorMade Spider Rossa Monza. 

I am interested in trying the Tomcat 14 because of the shape and different alignment aid. The shape is similar to the Spider but I like the contrasting color scheme. 

Maverick / Vancouver, BC / Canada

Ping Cadence TR Shea H 

Piper armlock, Piper c, Tyne 3 - I like the mallet look and feel over blade putters - but the others are too bulky for me and my eye over the putt. Very interested in testing the completely machined face of these new putters and the former feel. I've never tried a center shafted putter either, so the Piper c could be a great model to test.

Evan | Kailua, HI | US

Scotty Cameron - Laguna

Tomcat 14

Cleveland Launcher & CG7s, Cameron Laguna. Aloha 

58E6AF7D-D255-46F8-A324-AE841DB234D7.jpeg

Brian/Toledo, Oh/USA

Old Ping Craz-E with added weight

Heppler Ketsch- absolutely love the colors and the triple line HAS to help with alignment! Fall golf is the best time to try something new!!

Brian/Minocqua/Wisconsin/United States 

My current putter is the original Ping Ketsch, with their first generation of adjustable shafts.

I would love to compare new Ketsch with the original. This has been a great putter but does the new technology make a difference? This would be one of the questions I would like to answer.

Titleist TS3 Driver 

Titleist 915 5wood 

Titleist 918 hybrid 

Callaway Apex irons 

Titleist wedges 

Putter always changing 

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic