Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Dominic / London / UK

Odyssey Sabretooth Works Versa

I'd be really interested in trying out either the Anser 2 or the Ketch. Whilst they are very different styles, they are both slight Arc and I recently tried out the Iping2 app, which recommended a slight Arc putter for my stroke.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Derek/Marietta, OH/USA

Current Putter: Ping Sigma 2 Fetch

I’m interested in the Heppler Ketsch. I have a slight arc in my putting stroke so I think it may suit me better than the Fetch. I would also like to see the difference in the solid face versus soft insert of the Sigma 2 Fetch . I also like the center alignment line on the Ketsch.

• Johny/London/UK
  • Wilson Staff.
  • I'm very interested in Fetch or Ketsch , both Mallet type, I had the Odssey men's black triple track 32" Mallet one, sadly 4 weeks ago, someone broken into my car, stolen my golf clubs and push trolley, very upset, I bought Wilson Staff whole set for emergency. My partner using Ping's driver and irons, they are very good quality, perhaps in the future I will buy Ping's irons..

Thx.

Johny

• Jeff, West Des Moines Iowa USAmerica
  • Ping Faith-Wack-E 32"
  • Fetch.  First, I like the adjust-ability for length which for me is 32".  There weren't any stock 32" men's putters so I bought the women's version. 2nd I like the face-balanced feel.  Have not played a milled putter for a long time but have experimented with the Heppler's and like the feel.  Also much prefer the fetch or scoop method vs bending down to gran the ball.  Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

:cobra-small: F9 9* Atmos Tour Spec Black 6s 45"

:nickent-small:  17* and 20* Hybrids Aldila NVS

:macgregor-small:  VIP V-foil 1025c 4-P True Temper 120g ProPel Lite 2* flat, 1* strong

:cleveland-small:  CG10 52* (bent 50*) and 56 (bent 55*)

:mizuno-small:   MpTseries 60* Raw Haze

:ping-small:   Faith Wack-E 32"

:taylormade-small:TP5 ball

:titelist-small: Stand bag

Dennis / Citrus Heights CA / USA

Cleveland Smart Square

I love my Ping driver, 3 wood, & hybrid set, but I think from tee to green would be better covered if I compliment my set with the Tomcat 14 putter.  The design looks a lot like what I'm used to with my Cleveland putter.  Plus Ping has been a leader in club making for a very long time now.  I've played with only 2 putters in the last 30 years now, & the technology & newer designs are very intriguing.  So I look forward to seeing if my improved game can become even better if my putter is enhanced.  

I’m from Belfast NI a member of a parkland and a links club, and...I’m a putterholic, I have about 30 putters. When things go really bad on the greens though I always go back to the Ping Answer. It works.

Love to try the Tomkat 14 just because its lovely and looks like it will line the puts up really well.

Tim

• Tami Lee/Newark, CA /USA
  • Ping Karsten Anser 1
  • Heppler Tyne 3, I need as much help as I can get with my putting! My current putter doesn't have any guide lines and I'd be interested to test a heavier putter that could help with smoothing out my transition and help with my tempo. Consistency and hitting my short putts are my goal
On 9/10/2020 at 10:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Andy/Mechanicsburg, PA/USA

Odyssey O-Works #7

Anser 2

Clete / Omaha, NE / USA

Prairie Golf Milled Blade

Heppler Anser 2, I prefer the look of a blade putter and the feel of the lighter head.

Edited by cdewispelare

Mizuno MP58 4-PW (std. specs)

Titleist 910D3 (9* stiff)

Righty

Omaha, NE

10 HC

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic