Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

• Francoise Pambianchi.
  • home town: Spring Hill, Florida, USA
  •  living (military): Okinawa, Japan 
  • Scotty Cameron, Galo Mid Mallet 
  • Tomcat14:  looking forward the highest MOI putter.  No longer a straight arm putter.  CG and MOI are very important to me. 
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Dave C       Keswick, VA

Ping Sedona, Heal-shafted, RH 

Ketsch - The 3 alignment aids would be a big help. I like a firm face as it helps me to not leave my putts short. I heavier putter also seems to roll the ball better on our greens

Noel Trujillo

Byron Morgan Experimental

Piper-C , always like center shafted putters, but not the head shape was never an attraction 

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

On 9/10/2020 at 7:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Roy /pasadena CA USA/ Scotty Cameron California blade. I'm looking for a new putter and Anser2 36" is what I'm interested in. 

Dan Corrigan / Olmsted Falls, OH / USA

Original Odyssey White Hot Rossie 

I’m interested in the Tyne3 because I just upgraded my irons to the new Ping i500s and loved them. I’m excited to update my putter to the 21st century. My first club I ever bought was this Odyssey Rossie putter around 1999 or 2001 when i was between 12-15. I had just gotten my first full set and didn’t like the putter that came with it so for my bday I could pick a new one. I’ve gone thru many different grips on it but never tried a new putter other than the random occasion where I’ve rented clubs. My game has gotten a lot more consistent this year but my putter has really been hurting me with way too many 3 putts. Shot 3 rounds in the 70s this summer and 2 of them had over 38 putts (38 & 40 on 79s). I’d love to find a new flat stick to improve my game and regain confidence in the stroke. Hopefully I get picked cause the wife won’t let me spend anymore money lol!

Callaway XR Driver, old 3w Burner, New set of ping i500s 5-pw, Cleveland gap wedge, 54 & 58 ping glide forged and white hot Rosie from 2000. 

On 9/10/2020 at 9:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

JIM.  Miramar Bh. Florida USA

TaylorMade Spider

the Heppler model.

Rob/Orlando, Florida/USA

The Piper C is very interesting to me because I just started using a center line putter and like the way it helps my aim.  I just started using one in the Cleveland Huntington Beach soft center line. I go between that and a Scotty Cameron phantom 12. Although the tomcat looks gorgeous. I have a very back and forth putting stroke and this one seems to be face weighted.

Glen, Wilmington, DE

SeeMore Si3

Interested in the Piper C as it is closest to my current putter but appears to be face balanced which I think matches more closely to my putting stroke.  My current putter has significant toe hang but I like the form and center shaft, so I've stuck with it.  Love to see if the face balance putter will improve my stats.

Thanks

•  Richard/Simi Valley, CA/USA
  • Scotty Cameron Squareback 2.0
  • Tomcat 14- Really like the design as it is nothing like what I have and interested in the alignment aids. Also a really cool name.
Edited by RSS

Doug Randa Jr. / Palm Desert, CA / USA

Current Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab 1

Interested In Trying:

Tomcat 14: I am interested in trying this putter because I have never used a mallet putter but am intrigued by the aiming sights and weight options this putter carries.

OR

Anser 2: I am interested in this putter because it is most like the putters I have grown accustomed to using and would like to compare it to my current putter.

Doug R.

CA

MeanGene, Des Moines, IA, USA

Ping B-60

Ketsch most interests me because of the apparently high MOI. I do fairly well with my prehistoric Ping, but I am sometimes short. Short puts tend to wonder off-course just a little too often. I think the higher MOI would help with both problems while still feeling close to a blade putter.

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic