Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

David/Whittier, CA/USA

Playing a Odyssey OWorks No. 7

i would like to test the Tyne 3 because it resembles my current putter and am curious as to how it compares. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Grant/Aztec New Mexico/USA

Odyssey, White Hot RX, No.1

I love the look of a blade putter at address. I generally have always used blade putters over the years because of feel and feedback they provide. I am also a data driven golfer. 

Fern.. from ,Quebec ,Canada

Daiwa pro balance 8511, / 34" long

I would love it the Ketch model for me has been surprisingly good when I have tried it 2 years ago ,I had a old Ping answer for years and sadly got rid of it with regrets but I would certainly make a good review on a new be. I am always close from 22 to ,23 footers but only average of 20% are in..hope I could raise up a Little with these....

Thanks for letting me in .

Sean/Jenks, OK/USA

Odyssey Oworks Red 1W S

Anser 2

Fan of blade style putters. Oworks is a bit heavy and I’m a Ping guy at heart dating back to my Zero 3 from high school. 

B420CA58-B98C-4981-88B3-2B847EFAC791.jpeg

Edited by seanheard@att.net

Ping G410 9 degree Velacore X shaft, Ping G410 3 wood, Taylor Made GAPR 3H, Ping G710 irons 5-U, Bomb Tech volcano wedges (52,56,60), Odyssey Oworks Red 1W S putter. 

Cody D. / Fort Wayne, IN / USA

Ping Anser

The Piper Armlock interests me.  I have dabbled with the Arm Lock method in the past (Bettinardi) and would be interested how this technique would work with a putter having a firmer feel.  Additionally, I love golf and the process of testing all manner of equipment.  

Thank you for the consideration.  

Edited by Cody D.

Currently playing the Odyssey Stroke Lab Exo Marxman. Been playing Odyssey putters for years (Rossie and Versa 7). Started out with a Ping blade (Anser), many (50) years ago through H.S. and college. Would love to see how the Ping Heppler mallets compare to the Odyssey putters.

Don/Madison/WI/USA

MacGregor Bobby Grace M5K

Piper C (LH)

Left handed putters are rare in shops to try.   I get more grief with this MacGregor putter than if I played Eye-2’s. This is the closest model to the almost old enough to buy a drink gamer I have.  Would love ❤️ to prove new tech materials do make a difference.  

• Jay / Hamilton / Ontario / Canada
  • Odyssey white hot steel Center shafted 34 inch
  • The Heppler Piper centre shaft is the model that interests me. I have always preferred a mallet style putter with Center shaft and they are few and far between hence why I’m still gaming my oldie but goodie odyssey 
  • First Name/City State/Country:  Tom, Reno, NV, USA
  • Current Putter in Use:  Tour Edge, HP Series, High Performance 10
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?
  • I am very interested in the PING Sigma 2 Valor Stealth.  The size and shape appeal to me, although the weight may be heavier than what I currently use.  The PING online fitting selected this putter for me, although the putter description indicates this is an ARC putter, while I indicated I have a straight back and through putting style.  I do tend to miss puts out to the right, which is probably caused by me keeping the putter face slightly open at contact.  I have been trying to remember to aim slightly left during setup.  Maybe an ARC putting stroke would take care of my problem.

I practiced as a CPA/Money Manager for 48 years and am very detailed oriented.  I believe that I could shave 3 to 5 strokes off my handicap with improved putting.

Ron Newkirk, New Milford CT 

I have a 2018 taylormade spider

im up for trying the center blade putter or the blade styles, they seem to fit my eye

would be a great pairing as I have a golf podcast and could track my journey weekly with this opportunity, check us out at The Leftys Lounge, available on iTunes and Spotify and @the.leftys.lounge on Instagram 

thanks for the consideration 

After trying multiple putters, I feel  like a rubber grip and a firm feel is best for me.  I haven't used a PING in a long time and that was a Zing.  These Heppler putters have the updated look and materials that look right to me.  I'd love to try a ZB3.   🤑🤑🤑

Joshua/Chicago, Illinois/USA

Odyssey Versa 7

Tyne 3 has my eye.  I've always played with Odyssey putters, but my driver (400LST) & irons (G25) are PING, and I love them.  Plus, this putter just looks so swaggy.