Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Golfspy_CG2

Ryan/Cedar Falls/IA/USA

Scotty Cameron, Laguna 2.5 Pro Platinum

Piper C or ZB3 would be my preference to try and report back on.  Love the look at address of the ZB3, similar to my current gamer.  Would also like to try a center shafted putter and this one looks pretty solid.

PXG Gen 1, 4-PW

SM7 Vokey Wedges, 52, 56

Ping G400, 19 degree Hyrbrid

Tour Edge E4 Tour 3 Wood

Ping G400, 10.5 degree Driver

Scotty Cameron, Laguna 2.5 Putter

Jason B/Cave Creek, AZ/USA

PXG Mustang - Center Shafted (left-handed)

Interested in the Piper C (left-handed) - I switched to the PXG Mustang a few years back.  This was my first go around with a center-shafter putter.  I love the look of a center-shafted putter and the face balance makes it easy for me be more consistent. 

Chris/Florida Panhandle/USA

Odyssey Versa #1 Wide White (RH)

Tomcat 14 (RH) - wanted to explore possibilities of user a larger/multi-alignment putter like this; my putts-per-round (33) indicates I should try something different.   😎

Edited by NWFLConnelly
Indicate right handed putter

CC

David/Navarre, FL/USA

Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven

Tyne 3 interests me the most as it’s very similar to my Seven. However, curious as to face feel, weight, swing path characteristics and how the copper/black color combo aids in the alignment. I really like the feel and color combo for alignment of my Seven. 

Steve L   Mansfield OH

Playing a PING Anser   Cadence TR

Probably the KETSCH, though a Piper C is pretty decent -  played one of those for a few years

seems like the anser is more finisse than i can deal with right now,  looking for something that has a little more umfff

I would like to test the Ping putter. I practice almost daily with putting drills and can certainly tell the differences between putters. Currently my go to is a Bobby Grace blade with the Red O Works Odyssey mallet as a back up.

• Walker / Baton Rouge, Louisiana / USA
  • Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2
  • Interested in the ZB3. I've always preferred blade putters, and lately I've noticed that I'm putting with a stronger arc. I'd like to move to a putter that fits that stroke better, rather than fighting it. 

• Dan/Amherst, MA/United States
  • I game an original, early 1970s PING Pal cut to 32 inches, gripped with a last-gen SuperStroke 2.0, and weighted with loads of lead tape
  • I'd like to test the Tyne 3. My Pal has a smooth face, so I'm very used to the solid feel, but I'd like to try something with a little more (ok, maybe a lot more) forgiveness/higher MOI and less loft to help me from skipping the ball. Also, I love the plumber's neck hosel and would bend it to match the 73-degree lie angle of my current Pal. 

Thanks, and good luck to all!

Adam, Oshkosh, WI, USA

Odyssey White Hot #2 Center Shafted 

I’d like to try the Heppler ZB3 because I’ve recently moved back to the (relatively) firmer feel of my Odyssey blade from a combo of Tommy Armour impact no.3 & Ping Sigma G Doon. In learning more about my putting stroke & preferences I’ve noticed that my stroke is better suited to a firmer face. 

• First Name/City State/Country.         Mike Zapicchi/Manasquan, NJ/USA
  • Current Putter in Use.                          Scotty MidSur cut to 35 inches 
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?     Tyne 3 that shape appeals to my eye...I prefer the click that comes from a non-insert putter

Driver-Titleist TS1

Fairways-Cally Mavrik

Irons-Titleist T400

Wedges-Vokeys

Putter-LAB DF

Ball-TM pix

Joel Moorman/ Reno, Nevada/ USA

SC Newport 3

Ketsch, I have a slight to straight arc and this would fit the bill perfect. Also really interested in trying the adjustable shaft as I am 6'2" and prefer to be straighter standing.

Ping G410 plus stiff 

Mizuno ST190 3 wood

Taylormade M6 rescue 3 hybrid

Mizuno MP-25 irons

Taylormade milled grind in 52*, 60*

Taylormade HiToe 56*

Scotty Cameron Newport 3 

Mark/Knoxville/USA

Taylormade Spider Itsy Bitsy Limited Edition 

Interested in the Tomcat 14 because of the similar look of the Spider that I have or the Piper C because of the mid mallet shape and center shafted (Previous putter I used was center shafted)

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic