Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Golfspy_CG2

Rick, Nashville TN, Tommy Armour Impact No. 3, 

I would like to test the Tomcat 14.  I have a been fitted at a straight stroke.  I feel that the style of this putter would work for my game.  I would be interested to see if a putter designed for a straight/slight arc putter would provide a better result for longer putts.  

Mike / Toronto ON Canada 

Scotty Cameron Newport Select Blade

Tomcat14 

I have used a blade for the last 10 years and currently looking to change to a larger mallet type putter.

had never really considered Ping as an option until seeing this 

My name is Jim D

I am keen experienced golfer who plays weekly at the  three Troon Links municipal golf courses ( Lochgreen; Darley; and Fullarton). These golf courses are located in Troon Ayrshire Scotland UK,  just a couple of good drives along from Royal Troon Golf Club.

I play off a handicap of 9.7 and, if selected, will give an honest review of the Ping ZB3 putter.

I currently use a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 putter.

I would like to test the Ping ZB3 putter as it is similar to the Newport 2 and interested to see if the alignment dot is effective in improving accuracy when aiming the line of the putt.

I am also impressed with the Ping ZB3 having an adjustable shaft length  so that each individual can obtain a length setting can be used to achieve best putting performance be you 5 foot six or 6 foot six.

Best Regards,

Jim D, from Kilmarnock,  Ayrshire,  Scotland,  UK.

On 9/10/2020 at 7:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Joey

Apple Valley, Ca. USA

Odyssey Strokelab Rossie

Michael, Dublin, OH, USA

Scotty Cameron SS Squareback 1

If I’m picking just one it has to be the Piper C. Since I started playing golf, the Piper has always been my favorite ping putter model. I also have a massive preference for centered shafts on putters, so already this looks like one of the greatest putters I’ve ever seen. I have also used mygolfspy for countless purchases, so I’d love to be able to be apart of a testing to help out other golfers. 

im wanting to test your heppler putter. Anser2 or -Piper C Armstrong version. Probably saying this wrong. What do I need to do to test these out? Willing to post review online and send putters back when completing my review... holler at me. I love golf. I'm in Arlington TX. Surrounded by courses. Can and will show off...

Edited by Rj Jai

On 9/10/2020 at 11:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

• Eric Alpena, Mi. USA
  • Ping Nome TR slight arc. yes it’s old
  • Ketsch slight arc - it’s similar to what I have been using for the last 7 years but hopefully improved. 

Ping G425 LST 10.5* - Rogue White 130

Ping G425 LST 14.5 - Rogue White 130

TaylorMade SIM 19* Tensei Pro White

Srixon ZX5 4&5 iron Modus 120

Srixon ZX7 6-AW Modus 120

Vokey SM8 54* 60* Modus 125 wedge

EvnRoll ER5B

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic