Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Brian, Dartmouth Nova Scotia Canada

Odyssey Triple Track 10

Would love to test the Heppler Tomcat 14 against the Triple Track. High MOI combined with alignment lines works for me; would the Tomcat 14’s work as well as the Triple Track’s ?

Played a Ping Ketsch until the Triple Track came along, and liked it a lot. I would wind up spending even more hours on the practice green if I was selected to do this. 

Good luck to everyone entering.

Ron B /Castro valley, CA / USA 

odyssey 2 ball long white ice 

interested in Floki or fetch because I like the bulk of the base and the weight it has when putting, Also the feel of it is awesome 

Drew

Denver, CO

Currently gaming: Taylormade Balboa

Interested in the Floki- I’ve never games a full mallet, and the Balboa was my first non blade putter so I’m looking to maybe transition into a full mallet. 

John K, Kingston WA, Usa.

Ping Karsten TR Anser 2

Interested in new Anser two to see how it compares to my older version I love the Anser putters and have been using them for most of my life.

Taylormade SLDR 460 stiff

Rocketballz 3 wood stiff

Cobra baffler 4 hybrid

Ping G5 irons stiff black dot

Ping Karsten TR Anser 2 putter

Brett/Hudson, Maine/USA

Odyssey White Hot Rossie 2

Ping Ketsch or Tomcat 14- I am looking for something a little former than what I have been using for 10 plus years. It would be great to have a look at another putter that suits my stroke and is firm at impact. Thank you for the opportunity!

Nike Dymo 10.5 

Cleveland HiBore 18 hybrid

MacGregor 1025M 4-PW

Cleveland 588 51 gap wedge 

Taylor Made 56&60 wedges

Odyssey White Hot Rossi 2

Nic East - Birmingham Alabama- USA

Scotty Phantom X & Golo mallet

Tyne 3 - I’d like to compare with my Phantom X, design is very similar and I love the color layout. I play a lot, so I’ll have some great feedback. 

• Tony/Angus, Ontario/Canada
  • Current Putter in Use,   Rife 2 Bar  Centre Shaft Lefthand . 

I would like to test the  FLOKI . I'm struggling with my putting stroke , I seem to have more of an arc now . The putter looks great and hopefully I will stop pushing it to the left. 

Bud B, Ohio, USA

Black spyder tour

Interested in the Piper C or Ketsch

On long puts I have a slight arc, on 10 ft a d under my stroke I'd straight.  I have always liked me older Ping Zing 2.  I love the color contrast, the alignment and milled face.  I believe either putter would be thrilling to play and improve my consistency.

What's in my bag:

Cobra Speedzone 10.5 sensei stiff

Taylormade M4 16.5 

Titiest TS2 5 wood

Taylormade m4 hybrid 22

Mizuno jpx-ez irons 5 thru gap

Vokey 54

Taylormade 58 bigfoot

Taylormade spyder black putter

I am a high school golfer that has a 10 handicap. I practice everyday and have a patino for the game. I would love to test out your putter and let you know the results. Thanks for the opportunity. Sincerely Josh

Derek Winter Garden, FL USA

odyssey O works 1WS

The ZB3 is of great interest to test. As a strong arcing player. I have always gravitated to heel toe putters. The top line of the Heppler ZB3 looks very attractive and would be curious how a dot on the top line helps alignment in lieu of traditional line.

Rob, Fort Wayne, IN 46845

Current Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab Marxman

Helper putter: Ketch

I have a vision deficit with macular degeneration in both eyes so I need the sigh lines to help me line up my putts.  I would charactize my putting stroke more like inside and down the line with the tendency of more inside to inside arc.  I feel this putter fits my putting stroke and my handicap with vision.  I am a 5-6 handicap and feel I have a very good perspective to golf technology.  I am also a TPI golf fitness instructor along with my physical therapy degree.  I do like a light putter that can also pick the ball up by scooping it with the putter.