Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

On 9/10/2020 at 9:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Matthew. Lafayette, La USA

Taylormade TP Mullen 

Tyne model. I work at a country club where I play a few times a week and have liked the setup of this club the few times I’ve picked it up in the pro shop. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Kent Vermont USA

Ping Karsten TR Anser 5

Tyne 3

Would like to move to a putter that follows the slight arc stroke shape with higher face angle stability than my current putter. Would love to give a detailed review of the Tyne!

• Manny Vancouver WA USA First Name/City State/Country
  • Odessey  Works  Versa Current Putter in Use
  • I would love to  test the  Anser 2 putter, because it looks like my current putter and because it has the same heel toe weight. 
  • I also like the color of the putter and the alignment line on the putter. 
  • Please pick me to test!

Thank you

Play in SW WA and in the PDX area

Matt / Green Cove Springs, FL / US

Mizuno Bettinardi C02

Tomcat 14, Tyne 3, ZB3, Anser 2

I have always bounced between mallet and blade putters, so interested in both. Really like the look of the Taylormade Spider putters, so the Tomcat fits my eye well too

Edited by mattn325
updated with why interests me

Stan Allen

Granbury, Texas

New Heppler Tom Cat

Bought one three weeks ago and have literally dropped 7-8 strokes off my game.  I have been playing with it steady now since receiving it and the results are amazing! I am not kidding when I say I have not three putted since I took the wrapper off the putter.  I was using a see more putter for several years but the results with this putter is not even close!

Edited by SAllen

Erik / Kailua, Hawaii / USA

Current Putter: Wilson Staff Infinite Grant Park

I'd like to try the Tyne 3. I have a slightly arc stroke and it's design looks like it would give me a little more forgiveness.

Adam/Highland Park, IL/USA

Wilson Ultra Blade

I'm interested in trying the Piper C based on the fact that I'm looking for more weight and stability to match my putting style.  

-Adam

Dylan/ Augusta, GA/ USA

Lefty Ping CrazE G2i

Anser 2 model - have always loved the style and feel of ping anser putters. If i had the cash at the moment I'd have one now but I found the crazE for a very good price from a friend. 

Jackson T, Alameda, CA, USA

Currently using the original Scotty Cameron Newport

Would love to try the Anser 2 or ZB3. Love the look of those. I’ve gotten my handicap down to 4 but the missing element for me is putting right now. Have loved PING putters in the past and would love to see if one of these models helps me get closer to scratch. 

On 9/10/2020 at 10:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

• Harold Walton/Oberlin, OH/USA
  • PING TR B65
  • Interested in The Heppler. I’m looking for a putter with the Anser look but with all the advantages of new technology. 
  • Harold Walton/Oberlin, OH/USA
  • PING TR B65
  • Interested in The Heppler. I’m looking for a putter with the Anser look but with all the advantages of new technology.