Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

Jeromy/ Morgantown, PA/ USA

Cleveland TFI 2135 Elevado 

I would choose the Tyne 3 model. I like that mallet style of putter and am interested to see how it feels in comparison to my similar shaped Cleveland putter. I also prefer mallet putters to the blade style. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Hayden- Versailles, KY/ USA

Current putter unknown, just sold my gamer, I seem to change every week. The struggle is real, though I know it’s not the putters fault. 

I did the Ping web fit just to see what came out of that and it suggested the Tomcat. I’m definitely interested in that model because I like the idea of the alignment aids that aren’t lines and that the head weight is 370 grams. I think the heavier the better for me right now. 

Edited by Getgoof

Brad. Germantown, WI. Usa

Odyssey O-works 2 ball putter.

Fetch. I like the mallet with the ball alignment. The pick-up feature is interesting. I would love to compare.

Thanks.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

• Reynaldo/Palmer, MA/USA
  • Current putter: Heppler Fetch
  • Interested in the Piper C.  I’ve never played a center shafted putter.  I would be very thorough with my assessment. 

Driver:  :taylormade-small: R11s

3-Wood:  :taylormade-small: R9

Hy-3:  :taylormade-small: RocketBallz

Irons:  :ping-small:  i20  4i - GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: 588 Satin   54º and 58º

Putter:  :cleveland-small: TFi 2135

Balls:  :callaway-small: Chrome Soft

Jeff/Philadelphia PA US

:odyssey-small: O-Works Black #1 33"

Anser 2 - I have always preferred this style (Blade putter type with Slight arc stroke type).

:titelist-small: TS2 10.5° Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series Blue 55 SFW R

:titelist-small: TS2 15° Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series Blue 65 R

:titelist-small: TS2 19° Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series Blue 70HY R

:titelist-small: T300 4-PW, W48 True Temper Steel AMT Red R

:taylormade-small: Tour Preferred 52.09 KBS Tour-V

:taylormade-small: Tour Preferred 56° ATV Grind KBS Tour-V

:odyssey-small: O-Works Black #1 33"

:titelist-small: Pro V1 Yellow

• Todd / State College, PA / USA
  • Ping Nome 500g
  • The Tomcat 14 interests me because I am fan of high MOI putters.  I want to know if the lighter head (370g vs current 500g) and more MOI delivers the performance improvement to knock the Nome out of my bag.

I just bought the heppler floki last weekend and 52 playing off 14 handicap and I would love to be one of the testers, I've had just about every Scotty and odyssey putter out there but always go back to my old centre shaft ping so would love to keep everybody up to date with my progress with this putter

Matt/North Platte/Nebraska/USA

Current Putter: 33 in Odyssey Rossie White Hot 

Would LOVE to test the FETCH.

I’m a high school girls golf coach that had back fusion surgery 6 weeks ago. All I can do right now is putt!  I’m 6’4 & due to surgery need a longer putter. The Fetch sounds perfect! adjustable shaft & able to pick up ball on green & out of the hole.  I’ve rolled a Sigma & would like to see the difference with Heppler firm face. I’m ready to test! 😄⛳