Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

On 9/10/2020 at 3:55 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Rob Rutherford UK Dorset Ping Pal.

Would love a chance to compare Pings latest putter against my 45 year old putter.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Meg, Nashua NH, USA

Scotty Cameron Phantom 5

Piper C...i have a straight putting stroke and I love a straight shaft mallet. I still have a Cameron Red X mallet from years ago that I occasionally noodle around with. I generally like a firmish face. I am not prticularly tall (5’3”), so the adjustable length of these new putters is also of interest.

On 9/10/2020 at 9:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

• Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Randy/Murfreesboro, TN/USA

I use a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 currently.

I would be interested in the Tyne 3 due to the look of it and the adjustability.

• First Name/City State/Country:
• Sean /Brooksville, FL/USA

• Current Putter in Use:
Teardrop

• Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?
• Ketsch - 1st, I like a heavier putter. 2nd, my stroke is inconsistent. I either go straight or have a slight arc. This club stroke type hits both of them. 3rd, I like to putt from the fairway instead of chipping, hopefully this putter would help me with that. If you think another putter would be better,  I am open to try it.

Mike, Newcastle Ontario / Canada 

currently using taylormade spider 

would love to try the Tyne 3.

have always struggled with my putting I feel my current putter and I are not made for each other. I would be honoured to give the ping putter a new home in my golf bag and get rid of my 3 putt 

Mark / London / UK

Currently using a Cleveland Frontline Elevado

Would love to test a Piper C. I love the looks of the Heppler putters and have always preferred a firmer feel as I have much better speed that way. I am left eye dominant so zero offset / centre-shafted works really well for me but I went away from it as I felt it was less forgiving of off-centre strikes. Would really like to see how centre-shafted with more heel/toe weighting works for me and mid-mallet is a great shape.

Thanks.

TM M6 10.5*, Aldila 2KNV Green S     TM M6 5W, GD AD-DI7 S     Cleveland UHX 4i, Modus 105S     5-G Cobra F9 One, Modus 105S     Titleist Vokey SM7 54*F, Modus 125S     Nike Engage Toe Sweep 60*, DG S400     Cleveland Frontline Elevado

Peter, Chicago, IL, USA

Ping Sigma G Anser 

I'm interested in seeing how the ball rolls with the Heppler Anser 2. I'd also be interested in varying the shaft length as I've trimmed my current putter to 32" and believe it may be too short. I'm specifically curious about how adjusting the length would affect the feel of the swing weight. 

Edited by Pecar13
16 hours ago, MyWifesSwingCoach said:

Yes, we are on our second now but she is definitely a handful like her older sister haha

That would be awesome, Thank you for the invite. Hopefully one of these days or weekends coming up I can make it out with you guys.

Oh no, two little girls, you are in trouble, be prepared to chase boys away. 

I'm off every weekend, but my buddy works in retail, so his days off vary, we mostly play on Thursdays and Saturdays, sometimes we might get a Sunday tee time. And we always play as early as possible. I'll message you when we are playing, to see if it works with your schedule. 

• Like 1

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

On 9/10/2020 at 3:55 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Want to be a Tester

• Current Putter in Use

Andrew/ West Moors/ Dorset/ UK

Ping Sigma G Ketsch B

Fetch, just love the shape of it. I would like a firmer click when I putt, and love the idea of adjusting the shaft length.

Edited by Andrew Thomas
Missing info

Ben O

Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada

I'm currently playing the Scotty Cameron California Delmar

I'm interested in the Piper C. Lately, I've been interested in the straight back, straight through stroke that a centre shafted putter helps provide. I'm also interested in trying a higher MOI putter to help make my lag putting more consistent. This putter seems to have it all. 

Michael/ Lancashire/ United Kingdom

Nike Method

Interested to see how the ‘runway lights’ help with alignment on the Tomcat 14 model. Plus it’s named after the legendary Topgun fighter jet, so what could be cooler than that? 

• Mark/ Louisville, KY/ USA
  • PING Anser 2
  • I have been using this Ping for 3 years.  Get great distance control but continue to miss 10 ft & < Putts.  Have been testing out some Mallet heads . I would like to try the Heppler TomCat 14

Driver Taylor Made M4

MP 57 Irons

Ping Putter

• Jonathan / Wales / UK
  • Odessey Triple track blade
  • Anser2 would be my immediate go to. I love a blade putter, I personally find them a lot easier to keep square to the hole and have more feel as they are generally lighter. I recently move to the triple track blade to keep with the blade look but also get some extra help with alignment.