Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

• Ian / DeLand, FL / USA
  • PING Anser2 - Scottsdale 
  • Anser2, I would like a direct comparison on feel as I’ve been struggling with distance control a lot recently, plus I like the look of the color blocking face alignment.

Joshua - Pewaukee, WI USA

See More Original FGP Mallet Black (P1002S)

Ketsch - 33": love the triple line look to aid in putt alignment. Using the triple trac balls I've shaved 4-5 putts per round off as a result and would like a putter to help ensure I'm square to the ball.  Also have a shallow arc in my swing so matching a putter to that is helpful

Ryan Perry

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Taylormade White Smoke (mallet)

The Tomcat 14 looks like it could improve my game with the dotted sightlines. It looks like it could boost my confidence when setting up for a putt and help correct the off center contacts that have been a problem for me lately! Not to mention that it looks awesome!!

I'm currently working on a small basement putting green for a winter of improving my game, and this would certainly be a big step in the right direction!

Joe Galinauskas, Alliston, Ontario, Canada, I currently use a Taylor Spyder with a Pistol 2.0 grip, I love this putter as it compliments my arc pendulum putting style

the two putters that would interest me And I would gravitate to would be both the Floki and Ketsch, like the colour scheme, shape of both and that the white guide line runs from the face of the putter to the rear as I like to use this line to a line in the ball for guidance, the Floki looks interesting as it incorporates 3 guide lines, interesting concept

John, Newington, CT USA

Taylormade spider X chalk 

interested in the Floki or tomcat for similar look to the Spider X and Spider FCG. Both putters have similar stroke patterns and it would be interesting to see the difference between an insert face opposed to a one piece construction for feel and roll around the greens. 

On 9/10/2020 at 10:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

Carlos Amador

San clemente, Ca. Currently use oddesy versa, and seem to have used various oddessy putters with fairly good results having consistently improved putting for last 2 years of play. Typical 30 to 40 putts per game. I would love to try the tomcat 14 heppler ping putter. I putt firmly and aggressive once i establish my line. Sign me up!

Ron, HAMILTON , ONTARIO, CANADA

presently using PING BRUZER

LAST YEAR PING DL3

FLOKI is my interest because of the weight and sight lines. The center line is important to me. The black contrast helps to line up. I am a dermatologist and attention to detail is my forte. Happy to help. 

Karl/ Leicestershire UK

Scotty Cameron special select squareback 2

id love to try the fetch. Looks a really nice shape. Never been a great putter and this mallet style looks really appealing whilst still offering the firmer feel off the face.

I would like to be a tester for the Ping Heppler putters please

I currently switch between using the Ping Sigma G Crazy E Mallet, Scotty Cameron Newport blade and Stroke Lab mid mallet.  I use a 34” size with mostly straight back/slight arc swing pattern

Mark Gillis

Erik / Houston, TX / USA

Odyssey White Ice 7

Ping Heppler Ketsch 32”.  I love the look at this mallet putter! This putter is also one of the heavier ones in the lineup, which I like a heavy putter.  The adjustable shaft is a cool feature too which I need since I’m shorter then most golfers.  Putting is by far the worst part of my game and feel like this putter is fit for me.  With my putting style and slight arc stroke, this one looks like it would bring my confidence back to my putting.

-Keenan H, Grand Rapids, Michigan

-Ping Craz-E (2005ish)

I'm a big fan of the look of the Ketsch model. I like that it has three lines on the top to properly frame the ball and the shape is very appealing. I'm not sure if the Craz-E is a considered a true mallet style but the Ketsch looks like a putter I would grow very fond of.