Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Golfspy_CG2

• Bryce/Cleveland, OH/USA
  • Odyssey White Steel 2Ball and Ping Scottsdale Anser
  • Interested in:
  • Tomcat; love the alignment lines on paper and would like to compare to triple Track
  • Fetch; hit about a dozen putts with this one and love the weight, feel, and optics--especially when comparing to the 2ball. (This has been my odds on favorite to replace the 2ball ever since I first touched it).
  • Anser 2; it's the gold standard, remade.

Steve W - Durham, England 

Currently play ping sigma 2 arna, so would be great to compare feel and performance as looking for a firmer feeling putter. 

Model which has caught my eye is the ZB3 but willing to give any a go. 

Thanks

Steve

Grant--Graham, NC--USA

Scotty Cameron Kombi stainless 35"

Would love to test the Ketsch. The specs indicate a slight arc to straight putter path. That is the stroke I use with my current putter. I am 71 and a great putter. Perhaps thats why I have only two putters--a SC Futura and current Kombi. Thanks and Smiles 😀 ZenMaster

MemberGuestHortonZimRhorerTolles2013.JPG.8bd09e50e8f9bd49664daaad12b0b57a.JPG

ZenMaster

Joseph kalinowski

Clarksville , Tn

Current putter Hamilton old but trusty 35 inches 

I have all ping clubs and am in the market for a new one sounds like a great way to make that happen.and I practice putting at ft Campbell ky at least 4-5 days a week in the morning before work thanks 

Joseph kalinowski

Clarksville , Tn

I have all ping clubs and am in the market for a new one sounds like a great way to make that happen.and I practice putting at ft Campbell ky at least 4-5 days a week in the morning before work thanks 

Joseph kalinowski

Clarksville , Tn

Pratik, Charlotte NC, USA

Odyssey Rossie II

Interested in Ketsch. I just feel comfortable with big mallet face. It’s twice the size of Rossie so more weight which I believe will help smooth out my stroke. And I personally love the design. 

I have a museum of putters but love my center shaft. Trying to work on a back and forth stroke with little or nor arc. My eye is on the Piper C. Currently playing a Bettinardi center shaft and love the putters with no insert so interested in how the Piper will compare. Like the color combo!

Ricky Norris 

East Lansing , Mi 48823

• Jack T., Loretto, MN, United States of America
  • Current Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2
  • I am interested in testing the Anser 2 putter as this is the style of putter I have always putt with and so I feel as though I would be able to better judge it’s performance objectively since I have so many other experiences with similar putters. 
    Thanks for your consideration!! 

Ed Jennings. I currently use Tour Edge no.3. 35".  I had a Scotty Cameron. Did not like the line down the shaft. Felt too far from the eye line to the cup. Would be interested in the anser 2, or Tomcat 14. I am a very good putter. It's what keeps me in matches and brings me back each week. 

Matthew 

Tunbridge Wells, UK

Bettinardi Queen B 6

Heppler Fetch is the one I’d love to test.  I like the idea of a ball-sized hole in the putter as this reminds me of the 2-ball I’ve used in the past.  Also, the two lines that run along the outside of the ball and parallel to the aim line look like a great idea.   Looks like a really well-designed interesting club, especially with the adjustable shaft length feature.  

Mia/Manchester/UK

Scotty Cameron Red X, centre shaft

I would like to test the Ketch. What caught my eye is the three alignment lines that frame the ball. It would be interesting to determine whether the 3 lines will assist in hitting the sweet spot of the putter more often when focus on alignment can be improved by a good visual aid on the putter. The putter is also suited to my putting stroke which is predominantly straight. 

Good luck to everyone that applied as a tester.

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic