Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

• Bryce/Cleveland, OH/USA
  • Odyssey White Steel 2Ball and Ping Scottsdale Anser
  • Interested in:
  • Tomcat; love the alignment lines on paper and would like to compare to triple Track
  • Fetch; hit about a dozen putts with this one and love the weight, feel, and optics--especially when comparing to the 2ball. (This has been my odds on favorite to replace the 2ball ever since I first touched it).
  • Anser 2; it's the gold standard, remade.

Steve W - Durham, England 

Currently play ping sigma 2 arna, so would be great to compare feel and performance as looking for a firmer feeling putter. 

Model which has caught my eye is the ZB3 but willing to give any a go. 

Thanks

Steve

Grant--Graham, NC--USA

Scotty Cameron Kombi stainless 35"

Would love to test the Ketsch. The specs indicate a slight arc to straight putter path. That is the stroke I use with my current putter. I am 71 and a great putter. Perhaps thats why I have only two putters--a SC Futura and current Kombi. Thanks and Smiles 😀 ZenMaster

MemberGuestHortonZimRhorerTolles2013.JPG.8bd09e50e8f9bd49664daaad12b0b57a.JPG

ZenMaster

Joseph kalinowski

Clarksville , Tn

Current putter Hamilton old but trusty 35 inches 

I have all ping clubs and am in the market for a new one sounds like a great way to make that happen.and I practice putting at ft Campbell ky at least 4-5 days a week in the morning before work thanks 

Joseph kalinowski

Clarksville , Tn

I have all ping clubs and am in the market for a new one sounds like a great way to make that happen.and I practice putting at ft Campbell ky at least 4-5 days a week in the morning before work thanks 

Joseph kalinowski

Clarksville , Tn

Pratik, Charlotte NC, USA

Odyssey Rossie II

Interested in Ketsch. I just feel comfortable with big mallet face. It’s twice the size of Rossie so more weight which I believe will help smooth out my stroke. And I personally love the design. 

I have a museum of putters but love my center shaft. Trying to work on a back and forth stroke with little or nor arc. My eye is on the Piper C. Currently playing a Bettinardi center shaft and love the putters with no insert so interested in how the Piper will compare. Like the color combo!

Ricky Norris 

East Lansing , Mi 48823

• Jack T., Loretto, MN, United States of America
  • Current Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2
  • I am interested in testing the Anser 2 putter as this is the style of putter I have always putt with and so I feel as though I would be able to better judge it’s performance objectively since I have so many other experiences with similar putters. 
    Thanks for your consideration!! 

Ed Jennings. I currently use Tour Edge no.3. 35".  I had a Scotty Cameron. Did not like the line down the shaft. Felt too far from the eye line to the cup. Would be interested in the anser 2, or Tomcat 14. I am a very good putter. It's what keeps me in matches and brings me back each week. 

Matthew 

Tunbridge Wells, UK

Bettinardi Queen B 6

Heppler Fetch is the one I’d love to test.  I like the idea of a ball-sized hole in the putter as this reminds me of the 2-ball I’ve used in the past.  Also, the two lines that run along the outside of the ball and parallel to the aim line look like a great idea.   Looks like a really well-designed interesting club, especially with the adjustable shaft length feature.  

Mia/Manchester/UK

Scotty Cameron Red X, centre shaft

I would like to test the Ketch. What caught my eye is the three alignment lines that frame the ball. It would be interesting to determine whether the 3 lines will assist in hitting the sweet spot of the putter more often when focus on alignment can be improved by a good visual aid on the putter. The putter is also suited to my putting stroke which is predominantly straight. 

Good luck to everyone that applied as a tester.