Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Dan/Roswell GA/USA

Odyssey O-Works 7

Heppler for me. I prefer a firm feel and sound and have always felt that mid market style best for my slight arc style. I need some forgiveness help on impact and love the look of the Heppler. Haven’t rolled a PING since high school and would love to try them again as they look and sound as premium as any on the market.

Matt   Wisconsin USA

Current putter is the Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Double wide Putter.

I would want to test the Tomcat 14 with the Ping PP62 grip in a 32 inch. Its similarity to the Spider makes me really interested in seeing how similar it is.

Aaron Cray / Wimbledon Park 

London / England

Odyssey Stroke Lab Marxman

Tomcat 14 : Looking for a slightly firmer feeling mallet and really like the length adjustability and profile of this putter. Currently playing 2 - 3 times a week and practice with PuttOUT every day. I have plenty of time to make notes and complete a thorough write up

Fingers crossed 

Ron/Charlottetown,PE/Canada
EVNROLL ER2, 35” left handed
Tyne 3 left handed

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my :ping-small: Pioneer riding on a Riksha Cart

:ping-small: G400 LST: Alta CB Xstiff
:taylormade-small:: M2 3 wood: 

:titelist-small:: 818 H1 Hybrid 3: Project X Even Flow Blue 85
:taylormade-small: 2019 P790: KBS Tour
:ping-small: Glide 2: 52/56/60:
:EVNROLL:: ER2

Kyle / Reno, NV / USA

Ping Arna Vault

The Fetch. Honestly, I'd prefer the Piper, but it only comes in an armlock and a center shaft version. It seems weird that they have so many mallets in this line, but only one mid-mallet option  offered in two strange configurations. The Fetch looks interesting, and since I recently moved from a blade to a mid mallet, i might actually like a full mallet. 

Driver - Mizuno JPX EZ
3/5 Wood - Mizuno JPX EZ
Irons - Cobra Forged One Length
Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM6 (50, 54, 58)
Putter - Ping Vault Arna

• Michael  T Indianapolis, IN, USA
  • Odyssey White Hot #2
  • I just finished the PING fitting for my entire bag and I was recommended the Anser 2 putter. I've been thinking about upgrading my putter for a while now and would love to see if this PING putter would work for me.

Michael

• John / Swansea, IL 62226 / USA
  • Current: Ping Sigma2 Tyne (straight)
  • Heppler choice: Piper-C / I am interested in center-shafted, straight-stroke putters, would like to try this.

Since 2007, I have used Ping putters with exception of 18-month hiatus circa 2016. My Pings include Pal (made in 1973), B60, and now Signa-Tyne.

What's In The Bag

Driver:  Calla XR16 Pro set 11.5°  ||  Fairways:  Calla Rogue 4W (17°) + Tour Edge XRail 7W (21°)

Hybrid:  Cobra FlyZ 4H  ||  Irons:  Tour Edge CB Pro Tungsten 4i-9i

Wedges:  Calla MD3 / 48° and 54°... MD4 / 58° ||  Putter: Ping Sigma G Tyne (face-balanced)

Ball: Calla SuperHot (Orange preferred)

• First Name/City State/Country - A.J./Denver CO/USA
  • Current Putter in Use - Ray Cook original
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why? Piper C - I have always putted better with a mid mallet.
  • Tim / McCaysville Georgia / USA
  • Wilson Infinite Bucktown
  • The tomcat interests me because of the popularity and success of the spider shape/design and this looks pretty similar and maybe even more confidence inspiring.
  • Michael Woodruff/Rochester, NY/USA
  • Current Putter in Use: Wilson Infinite Bucktown (I do like it)

I would love to try the Tyne 3.  I like my Bucktown Fang Putter. I definitely prefer mallet over blade, and face balanced suits me well. I think the Tyne 3 would be pretty ideal for my game. 

Jamie Fox/Norwich/UK

Taylormade TP Ardmore 2

I would like to test the Tyne 3 because it looks very nice at address and as a putter it looks very stable and it makes me feel confident which is what I look for in a putter. I'm loving the colour scheme this year and I think PING have done a great job with this putter and all the new putters but this is a stand out for me.

• Wyatt/Colorado Springs/ CO/ USA
  • Evnroll ER1.2B
  • Ansr 2 or ZB3; I previously played the Ansr Scottsdale TR and I love the feel. I like a blade, toe hang putter. I’m not a big fan of the current Sigma 2 Ansr face and the Heppler looks like the solution. 

Matt - Marion, IA USA

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

Went through the Ping WebFit process and they suggested several models.  I'm most interested in the Heppler Tyne 3 or Heppler Fetch.  I've been playing a variety of blade style putters for years but have recently had issues missing shorter putts to the right.  Would love to experiment with a mallet or mid-mallet style putter to determine if a different shape/mass helps hole more short putts.  

Hello MyGolfSpy and PING! Thank you for the opportunity.

Joe / Lafayette, LA / USA

Currently playing the PING PLD3 at 33" length, 71* Lie, and 3* Left. It has been in the bag for 2 years now.

I would be interested in testing the Ketsch because I find it would suit my slight arc path and yield amazing results for me.  It also has a similar look at approach and alignment lines, that resemble my PLD3. 

Thanks!

Daniel / Fair Oaks Ca/US

Evnroll er2b

Interested in testing the Ketsch as the alignment help looks good on that model and i have never played a full mallet shape. 2nd choice would be the Tyne 3 model as i just recently switched form the Oddyssey 7 but it was too straight for my stroke arc. These models being slight arc would be great.

Driver: Taylormade M3 9 degree(turned down to 8.75) w/ Stiff Ventus White shaft 

3 Wood: Taylormade Superfast 2.0

3 Hybrid: Taylormade Gapr Mid 18 degree KBS Hybrid shaft

Irons: 4-PW Taylormade M3 with KBS C-Taper 120 stiff shafts Std Length and Lie

Wedges: Titlist SM7 50F, 54F, and 58D

Putter: Evnroll ER2B 33.5" with Gravity grip

Right handed, Fair Oaks, Ca 

15 handicap