Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Golfspy_CG2

On 9/10/2020 at 10:55 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to others. 

For those firmly in the firm camp (yes, that was intentional), the PING Heppler may be for you. Offered in the same models as the flagship Sigma line, Heppler is a machined solid flat face that provides a firmer impact feel and sound.  All this comes in a stunning black and copper finish that provide effective alignment cues.  

ping_heppler_putter_std-12.jpg

Want to be a Tester

We’re looking for four golfers who are motivated, detail-oriented, and committed to providing a thorough review of the PING Heppler putters and sharing your thoughts and grades with the forum community.  

Testing is open to golfers in the US, Canada and UK.

Reply to this thread with the following information (do not quote this post):

• First Name/City State/Country
  • Current Putter in Use
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

Wondering which PING putter best fits your game? Try PING's online fitting tool!

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been chosen. Good Luck!

I use the ping Anser 2 have used this one for 30 years!  Would love to try the new Anser 2 with the adjustable!

Chuck 

Kennesaw Ga. Us

Hi my name is Ryan O, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada 

I currently use the odyssey stroke lab 9 And I find the putter to be a bit heavy. I would love to test the ping helper putter as I have not found a putter I like in a couple of years. I love the look of these putters and I feel like they could really help me and a lot of other golfers out there. 

The putter I would choose is the Tyne 3 as I feel it would help me have a more balanced stroke front to back. 

Mike Touhey, Jamestown, New York, United States

Switch between Ping JAS Anser and Taylor Made Spyder.

I would want the Tomcat. It has a good look that looks like I could make a confident stroke.

Taylormade SIM 8 degree

2, p Taylormade p790 irons

Volkey sm8 52, 56, 60

Ping JAS Anser

pro V1 yellow

Daniel Lodi/Ca/USA 

pyramid mallet

interested in the Tyne 3  I like the look and have tried similar ping designs at the store     

wth

Johnathan Gibson

Gastonia North Carolina USA

current putter is a Rife Iconic 

I am interested in the Tyne 3. Reason being I love the look and i have wanted that putter style and shape for a while. To have something as solid and good looking with the hard face will be a good change from the milled blade to a more forgiving mallet. 

• Ryan/ Salt Lake City, UT/ US
  • Ping Pal 6
  • Heppler Anser 2, an updated putter that has a firmer feel. Looks nice, and since I’ve struggled with putting for years, an interesting in trying something new. I reverted back to a hand me down putter from my grandfather because it “feels” the best to me currently.

Ryan Sig.png

Mark C, Cushing OK, 'MURICA

Evnroll er2.2

Tomcat 14. I've always wanted to try a spider but hate the insert.  The taylormade has lost that loving feeling, and I'm looking for permission to flyby the flagstick. Negative ghost spider, the pattern is full!

PXG 0811 X/70S Ahina
Cobra F9 Tour/80S Diamana B
Mizuno MP18 FliHi (3) MMC (4-P)/Tensei White X
Maltby M Tour 50&58/KBS 610 125S+
Evnroll ER2.2
Snell MTBX

I am a mechanical and metallurgical engineer

would love to test heppler answer2 black dot

design. Feel performance weight. And results mean everything 

I am a tester titleist golf balls

Thank you and kindest regards

Mason H. 
Twin Falls, ID / USA

I am currently gaming the Scotty Cameron Select Laguna Putter.

I have never played a Ping putter, but the Anser shape is legendary. I love the look of a blade style putter and would love to test out the Anser 2 putter. 

Mase

Randy S

hillsboro oregon

toulon stroke lab las vegas

i would like to test the fetch. Having a putter with no milling could be very interesting to see how it affects my overall putting. 

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS with RDX Blue 70g S 

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: TAII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter 

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X and :OnCore: vero X1 (may dabble in :titelist-small: proV1 at some point)

Pat

Somerville, MA / Stowe, VT

Ping Zing2

Have gamed my Zing2 for nearly 30 years. I’m a high-handicap lefty trying to regain my teenage form of shooting in the (high) 80s, and focusing on my flat stick to get there. Committed to lots of indoor practice as it gets colder, and just picked up a Blast Motion to tell me exactly how badly I’m putting. 

I have lots of problems on the green, and am consistently opening the face. Combined with my slight arc, I think I’d prefer a Tomcat, because why not try the extreme opposite?

Andy, Weyauwega Wis. , USA                      Nike method midnight 006                          Anser 2 slight arch,                                       I'm 6'3" tall and play a 38" putter to take it easy on my back, I would like to try a 36" to get me in a little more athletic stance over the ball. 

Former player currently a weekend hacker

• First Name/City State/Country
  • timothy witt / Houston TX / United States
  • Current Putter in Use 
  • Ping Karsten Zing
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why?

• I would like to test the Anser 2 or the ZB3

i run my own instagram with my brother we play all over the country. @bethestick 

I have a club membership and play 2+ times per week. I currently play to a 7 handicap and also attended the San Diego golf academy. I would be happy to test and provide any feedback requested if me. I have 3 different ping putters I use dating back to the ping zing 2

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic