Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Golfspy_CG2

Kyle from Pacifica Ca USA

Guerin Rife 2 bar blade

Fetch 

I was in an accident and ended up in a wheelchair 3 years ago. Having a putter with an adjustable shaft would be great to use. I’d be able to putt without the risk of falling out of my chair. Haha

• Paddy, Kildare, Ireland.
  • Current putter is a Scotty Cameron Newport 2.
  • Interested in Tyne 3 and Ketsch putters.
  • Taylormade M2 Driver
  • Ping G400 3 & 5 woods
  • Taylormade Tour Rescue 22*
  • Ping G410 5 to Gap Wedge
  • Titelist Vokey Sm7 56* & 60*
  • Ping Tour Bag
  • Handicap 12

Mark Healey - Wales, UK

I currently use the Odyssey 2 ball versa which is getting on a little shall we say. 

I'd like to try The Heppler Tomcat 14 if possible please. I'd keen to test out the runaway alignment aid as I work I the aviation industry so this is something I can relate to. I'd also like to see just how much the technology in mallet putters has improved over the years. Since we came out of lockdown in The UK I've been using Shot Scope so it would be an ideal time to compare some putting stats.

Thank you! 

• Scott / Plattsburgh, NY / USA
  • Taylormade Spider blade
  • Piper C because I have a straight arc and have yet to use a center mounted shaft and feel that it would be a great help to my putting.

Driver: Taylor Made SLDR

Irons: Taylor Made RSi2 4-PW

Hybrids: Adams Tight Lies 3 and 5

Putter: Taylor Made Spyder

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 50, 56, 60

I'm Shane, and I live in Ottawa Ontario, Canada.

I am currently using a dynacraft DT-1 (8802 style). I play left handed, however given the lack of model options in putters for lefties I recently decided to experiment with putting right handed, and the results have been similar, with my pace having improved, while my accuracy has a bit of space to make up. I am usually in the 33-37 putt range for a round right or left handed (I had been playing an odyssey o-works black #7s left handed). 

I am interested in testing either the Tyne 3 or the ZB3. I find I have more arc in my stroke, and I am familiar with the general style of the Tyne, having played the #7, but I find I am gravitating towards blades and I prefer the slant neck to the plumbers neck of the anser. 

Dr: Callaway XR '15 9.5* S - Project X (LH)

3WD: Taylormade M3 XS Aldila (LH)

3H: Cobra F6 19.5* S (LH)

4-AW: Taylormade PSi KBS Tour S120 (LH)

SW: Nike CCI cast (LH)

LW: Cobra Pur 60* widelow (LH)

P: Scotty Cameron Sonoma 33" (2012) (RH)

Ryan

Richmond, Va USA

Currently playing Daytona 1 Rosa Ghost

Interested in the Tyne 3! I have found a straighter arc has helped me with my left miss on puts. Practicing with a blade gives me a tendency to arc it too much causing me to push or pull more putts more than i would i like.

Norris Lyman

Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 Select

The Tomcat 14 is what I am interested in because I have never used a mallet and seems to be the type of putter everyone is going to and winning with right now.

Josh/Buffalo New York/ USA                     Power Bilt TPS cg                                         Zb3 I have been wanting to go back to an old style putter. I have tried multiple old style looking Putters like this but just can't find one that I like the feel of. I love the fact that it has a DOT on it because all these putters with lines don't help me it's more distracting than anything to me. I have never been able to afford an expensive great named putter like Ping. I have always wanted to try one to see if it will help with my putting game and finally find a putter that feels right to me. Thanks

Andrew/Eden Prairie, MN/United States

Odyssey White Hot RX V-Line Fang Putter (RH, 35", SuperStroke Slim 3.0 Grip)

Anser 2 - I really would like to switch back to a blade because I have started forward leaning to initiate my stroke which is not ideal with a mid-mallet putter. I also have never really used a firm faced putter but I think I will enjoy the increased feedback from it!

Andrew

• John Blaine, WA
  • Seemore Nashville
  • ZB3, I have for the last few putters been a center shafted player where I try to maintain a straight back, straight through stroke. However, I have noticed I am more comfortable putting with a pronounced arc in my stroke. Would like to test both ideas with the properly fitted equipment.

In my bag:

Driver: :cobra-small: Speedzone 10.5* lofted down to 9.0* Fujikura Atmos Black TS 6X

Wood: :cobra-small: Speedzone Tour Fujikura Atmos Black TS 7X

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: MIM Tour Irons 4-PW Project X 6.5

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM Black 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X 

Harry / London / UK

Seemore FGP

Interested in the ZB3 due to the alignment dot and perpendicular contrasting colours. I think this will be a great pairing with using a line on the ball since trying to match up lines tends to cause visual conflict for me.

• Scott/Castle Rock, CO/USA
  • Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5
  • I would like to test the Heppler ZB3. I love the classic blade look, and believe that it would match my arcing putting stroke very well. 

Driver: :titelist-small: TS2 8.5* Project X EvenFlow T1100 White 65 (6.5)

Woods: Turner H-2 3W, 5W, 7W Aldila NV 65 Stiff 

Irons: :cobra-small: King F8 6i - PW Steelfiber i110 Stiff

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX 3 50*, 54*, 60* Steelfiber i110 Stiff

Putter: :scotty-small: Futura 5W

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: C-130 Cart bag

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X

Rangefinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro

Tracker: :ShotScope: ShotScope V2 

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter
  • StrokerAce locked this topic