Testers Announced (4) PING Heppler Putter

Our Sponsors

Jesse   Warren, MI USA

Cleveland Hunting Beach (Original) #1

The Ping ZB3.  I have a putting stroke with a big arc, so this should in theory work well for me. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

machined solid face impact feel and sound accuracy consistency ...all words golfers like to see when considering a putter and Ping brings these to you with their new

Testers Wanted (4) Feel, while very subjective, is an important aspect of golf clubs for most golfers. Soft for one player is mushy for someone else, while firm to some can be considered harsh to

After yesterday I am officially on the lookout for a delivery....

Posted Images

Jacob/Birmingham, AL/USA

Scotty Futura 5mb

Interested in the Tyne 3 or the Tomcat 14 because I currently have a Ping Sigma Tyne as a backup for when the Scotty is acting up.😜 Love the Tyne just feel like it’s lost a little pop(good chance it’s all in my head). 

• First Name/City State/Country Gary Haykin -- Los Angeles,CA -United States
  • Current Putter in Use:  Ping B-60
  • Check out all the models (see them here), and tell us which one interests you and why? I would like to try the Ping Center Shafted Putter.  I feel that  it would provide little or no torgue on the putter face, thus preventing any miss hits.  I have always used a Ping putter because of their feel and design.  I also prefer a mallet style putter. The combination of the center shaft, and the mallet type head, would provide both the cosmetics and technology, that I would prefer in my putter.   would gladly test the new Ping center shafted style putter, and putt it into my bag.

I would like to be considered for the Ping Heppler test. Thank you 

James Thomas

Pleasant Hill CA, USA

current Putter...Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Interested putter...Anser 2, putted with Ping Anser putter for many years and loved it...

good luck all.  Can't wait to see the reviews on these beauties.  Ping always produces top notch products.  

Driver:  :ping-small:   G410 LST, 10.5 *. Even Flow 70G  X-Stiff .5 extended, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

FW Wood:  Titleist  3, 15*, DIamana 70G Stiff ; 5 extended, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small:Sim Max 19* Ventus Stiff Shaft, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

:taylormade-small: Sim Max 22* Ventus Stiff Shaft, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

Irons:  :taylormade-small: PSI 5-PW C-Taper 130 X-stiff  

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX-3, 52-56-60*                  

Putter:  :edel-golf-1:  34 Inch E-1 with Pixel insert.  

Golf Ball:     :taylormade-small: TP5

• Calvin, College Station, TX, USA
  • Odyssey White Hot #2
  • I am interested in the Heppler Fetch... my current putter does not necessarily fit my putting stroke according to my most recent fitting. I also am in looking to switch to a mallet style putter as I believe that suits my current stroke/tempo better. 

Taylormade Spider 

I would love to be tester for Pings putter line. I only play there woods and I never replace them I only up-grade for the newest models.

• Jon K  Boulder,CO   USA
  • Odyssey blade putter, 4 years old 
  • Interested in the Tyne 3 to try for better alignment and more balanced stroke;  ZB3 or Anser  2 to compare directly with current Odyssey blade.  I am mostly a better than average putter, average about 29 puts a round.  3 put once every 2-3 rounds.  None for example this morning.            

Jon, Visalia, CA, USA

Currently using: Odyssey White Hot #7 with a SuperStroke 3.0

Interested in the Tomcat 14. I think it is the best looking mallet putter on the market. Along with looks, the dots might help with speed. Visually, I think the entire putter might help with alignment too. The variable length is perfect for a tall person like myself. I have a slight arc close to straight putting swing, this could be a perfect fit for me. 

Chris, Sabattus, ME  US

I currently play the Odyssey O-works black 7s w/ a SS traxion pistol gt 2.0. Love it!!.

It looks like I'd be best trying out the Tyne as that suits my eye. Not a blade, but not a huge mallet.

Anthony ,  Phoenixville PA

Cameron Newport 2

Interested in the ZB3.  I like a longer putter so the 36" works for me and the extra heel and toe weight distribution with stronger MOI should fit my arcing stroke.  I'm a blade guy , so I don't like too much clutter behind the ball.

Taylor Made M5 Tour driver, M1 3W, Titleist H13 hybrid.  Mizuno JPX900 Tour 4-PW with KBS C-Taper Tour Shafts.  Vokey SM7 50, 54, 58.  Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2 putter

Grant / San Francisco California/ USA

ODYSSEY Rossi

Piper C- I’m looking to try a higher MOI Putter in a mid mallet size. 

Callaway Epic Flash SubZero Driver & 3 wood with EvenFlow Black 6.0 shafts

Callaway Apex 19 2 & 3 Hybrids

Srixon 565-765 Irons 4 - PW DG AMT White S300 shafts

Ping Stealth Wedges 50-54-58 DG S300 shafts

Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Tuttle Putter

Allen, Madoc Ontario Canada 

Carbon Long Neck Ringo

Heppler Tyne3 like the look curious of this style of putter head helps in lining up with long putts 

AB

Brendan / West Chester, PA / United States

Currently use the Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft putter. 

Not a big fan of the extremely soft feel of the Cleveland HB and would like to invest in a different mallet like the Tyne 3 or the Floki. Love the look of that Tyne 3.

Thanks!

Jared, Coatesville, PA USA

Current putter: Scotty Cameron Futura X Dual Balance

I've been going back and forth on whether a mallet is the right type for me and I'm just not sure as I'm not confident standing over my putts right now. Because of this, I'd really like to test out the ZB3. The Piper C is also intriguing given the center shafted nature which I've never tried before.

Thanks,

Jared

Irons: Callaway X Hot Pro PW-3I, Project X Stiff

Driver: Taylormade R1, Stiff, 9.0 loft

Dexterity: RH

Handicap: 14