Ball Lab: Quick Reference

Hey Spies! I finally updated with the most recent ball lab AND updated the formatting! The chart should be considerably more pleasant to look at - especially for mobile users. I checked it out on my iPhone 11 Pro using Safari and everything fits within the screen relatively well. My only complaint is that the cell for "Consistency" extends beyond the intended fields, but that's an easy fix.

Also note, I have replaced the value metric with % Over Retail to mirror what Tony puts in the reports. If you preferred the Value Metric for some reason, let me know and I'll put it back in as an addition.

Take a look and let me know how it goes for you guys. I'm still looking to add some additional information, but will have to play around with the formatting some more to make things fit. Trying to keep it simple, while providing you guys with the information you'd like to see and find most useful - while still placing limits on information so as not to detract from what Tony has in the works. I have absolutely no doubt he's working on a much more sophisticated solution.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Aldila RIP Alpha 60 S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Bridgestone J40 CB (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 4 34"
Ball: Snell MTB-X
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are a lot of questions surrounding ball lab, but two of the most common I've seen (in some form at least) have been "What balls are in the test?" and "How can I compare the balls within the test

Hey everyone, been MIA for a couple weeks while moving and attending my grandmother's funeral out of state. I'm back now and updated the reference chart with the last two Ball Labs.  As always, e

Funny story about that. I recently purchased a box from Target because I was playing a new course with lots of water and was tipped off that I may lose a few balls. Well, rather than lose any of my pr

Posted Images

Hey everyone, been MIA for a couple weeks while moving and attending my grandmother's funeral out of state. I'm back now and updated the reference chart with the last two Ball Labs. 

As always, enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

27 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

Hey everyone, been MIA for a couple weeks while moving and attending my grandmother's funeral out of state. I'm back now and updated the reference chart with the last two Ball Labs. 

As always, enjoy!

Man Tr1ptik, I'm sorry to hear about that. Hope life stops spinning you like a Check-Go soon, that $30 snake oil machine. 😉

• Haha 1

:mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: CBX119 18* Hybrid, Projext X Evenflow Blue, 6.0

:ping-small: G710, 4-UW, Blue Dot, Nippon Modus 105-S

:honma: TW-W4, 56*, Nippon Modus 125

:mizuno-small: T20, 61*, Nippon Modus 125

🤮⛳   Flo-C

:titelist-small: Pro V1X, 2021 Model, #33

1 hour ago, Berg Ryman said:

Man Tr1ptik, I'm sorry to hear about that. Hope life stops spinning you like a Check-Go soon, that $30 snake oil machine. 😉

Thank you. She lived a full life and got to travel the world with my grandfather. She had a bad fall down some stairs about 5 years ago that seemed to trigger a slow decline in her health. She didn't have any major illnesses that we know of, but lost some of her mobility through that incident and things just kinda spiraled from there. 

• Like 2