TESTERS WANTED! ×

JumboMax Grips

I wasn't 100% where this topic fit so I apologize if this isn't the right area.  I'm interested in testing out the JumboMax grips.  I wear the XL gloves and have always felt like Midsize grips lacking a little for me.  Does anyone have these?  Thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciative.  I'm constantly tinkering looking for the best next thing to help improve my game.  

Driver:  :ping-small:   G410 LST, 10.5 *. Even Flow 70G  X-Stiff .5 extended, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

FW Wood:  Titleist  3, 15*, DIamana 70G Stiff ; 5 extended, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small:Sim Max 19* Ventus Stiff Shaft, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

:taylormade-small: Sim Max 22* Ventus Stiff Shaft, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

Irons:  :taylormade-small: PSI 5-PW C-Taper 130 X-stiff  

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX-3, 52-56-60*                  

Putter:  :edel-golf-1:  34 Inch E-1 with Pixel insert.  

Golf Ball:     :taylormade-small: TP5

we carry them in the shop and are on various golfers. 

My playing partner switched to them and swears he has gained distance because of the loosening of grip pressure. 

They are comfy in the hand but a bit distracting at first just because of the size. The texture is first rate for me. not super soft and the diamond pattern is feels good. 

Then there is the RWB colors.,,,,

Driver - 44.5" 5.0 flex 10.5 deg Graphite Design XC 6S GP MCC4+ 1 deg closed

Irons - 5-pw, GW stnd length 5.0 flex same grip 1 deg flat. Type low medium offset cavity back, no diggers

Wedges - 56 and 60 tour grind wedge spinner and mcc4+ grip 2 flat 10 and 8 in bounce

Putter - Makefield VS LH

Ball - truvis

Carried in a Sun Mountain C-130 USA bag - BE PROUD.

HC - LH but 85 is a good number, playing in Ohio.

I don't have them.  I was in our one and only golf store a couple of weeks ago, and they were in the process of taking off brand new JumboMax grips from an entire set of clubs that they put them on the week before.  LOL.

I would suggest getting one or two grips to try on your clubs before spending the money on 13 of them.  Try a short iron and a wood to compare feel and club distance to your norms.  

I use air to put grips on my clubs which makes putting them on and taking them off easy.  If I want to try a new grip, I can take my grip off, put on the new grip in about 2 minutes.  Then I can put my old grip back on if I don't want to change.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I've purchased 3.  Planning on putting one on my Driver, 7 iron, and my 52.  Excited to see how it feels.  

Driver:  :ping-small:   G410 LST, 10.5 *. Even Flow 70G  X-Stiff .5 extended, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

FW Wood:  Titleist  3, 15*, DIamana 70G Stiff ; 5 extended, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small:Sim Max 19* Ventus Stiff Shaft, Golf Pride MCC Align Grip

Update on this.  I just put the grip on my 56 degree.  I felt great hitting full shots, half shots, and chips.  It really felt comfortable.