Our Sponsors

You have no idea how happy this post makes me. There are always two sides to a story. It’s why I don’t root based on so-called character - we can’t know these guys for real unless we happen too.

I love the way Reed plays - for me that’s enough

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Patrick may not be my 1st choice to have a beer with but he sure can be a bulldog player.

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly Nostradamus, there dumbass! Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Well, I’ve gained 10 pounds and working on a degree in Biblical studies... pretty much the same. 😂😂

You have no idea how happy this post makes me. There are always two sides to a story. It’s why I don’t root based on so-called character - we can’t know these guys for real unless we happen too. I

Posted Images

You have no idea how happy this post makes me. There are always two sides to a story. It’s why I don’t root based on so-called character - we can’t know these guys for real unless we happen too.

Definitely two sides to the Reed family story. I can’t help but believe, Patrick’s side will eventually come out. If and when that day comes, I suspect a lot of people will feel differently about him.

• Like 3

Patrick may not be my 1st choice to have a beer with but he sure can be a bulldog player.

He always seems to come through in tough situations. I'd definitely want him on my team.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra F Max 5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

4 hours ago, revkev said:

Same for me.  His game is fun to watch.  What I can't believe is how Reed managed to stay so focused and shoot even par when playing with Spieth who shoots 81.  Generally it seems, a player playing poorly affects others in the group and vice versa.  Seems like whatever they have is catching.  Spieth was all over the place, not one birdie and very few pars.

• Like 3

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

6 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Same for me.  His game is fun to watch.  What I can't believe is how Reed managed to stay so focused and shoot even par when playing with Spieth who shoots 81.  Generally it seems, a player playing poorly affects others in the group and vice versa.  Seems like whatever they have is catching.  Spieth was all over the place, not one birdie and very few pars.

I know that sort of thing has gotten to me before, but Reed is never one to back down from a challenge and always seems to hang tough. Also another tough one for Speith, I like his game and hope he gets back into form soon, it's been a long stretch for him.

• Like 2

Follow My Super Speed Progress Here 

Cobra Golf Vector Logo - (.SVG   .PNG) - FindVectorLogo.Com Cobra Speedzone Extreme 9° Mitshubishi Tensei AV Blue 65 Stiff Flex

:taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff Flex

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff Flex

:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff Flex

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300

:cleveland-small: CG16 56°/12 Stock Traction Steel Wedge Flex

:cleveland-small: Tour Action 60° 2 Dot Stock Traction Steel Wedge Flex

:ping-small:  Karsten Series Anser Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0

Right Handed

I don’t know guys.  I want an American to

win first and foremost, but personally I’m pulling for JT.  

I don’t need Reed to be a nice guy, I kinda like his overall attitude, but when Kostis shared that he’s seen Reed cheat at least four times (improve his lie) that certainly knocked him down a peg in my book.  And Bryson, the whining and the way he treats rule officials, cameramen, eh.  I like his entertainment value and the way he does it his way, but the way you treat people says a lot about you.

Go JT!

Driver: :honma:TR20 460, Vizard 60g Stiff

FW: :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 75g Stiff

Hybrids: :titelist-small: TS3 3 & 4H, Project X Evenflow Blue 85g Stiff

Driving Iron: :mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB 3i, UST Mamiya recoil ES 780 F3

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 4- GW, Project X 6.0

Wedges::vokey-small:SM7 54 S Grind, 58 M Grind

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B 

:SuperSpeed:

Tested the Honma TR20 460 driver

Blatant cheating should never be excused or dismissed. But we also have indisputable video evidence of Gary Player cheating to win an Open Championship. We have years of Tour rumblings about Billy (Playfair) Mayfair, Mark O’Mera, and Mark McCumber. Sung Kang was accused of cheating by a fellow playing competitor two years ago.

From my perspective, I wouldn’t want the worst thing I’ve ever done in my life caught on video and shared to the world. I doubt very seriously, any of us would!

• Like 2

It’s fun for a change to watch the pros on a course that’s a serious, but fair challenge, as US Opens usually are. I’m rooting for anyone but Bryson.

• Callaway Rogue 10.5° 9.5°D & 3W
  • Mizuno JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10, S18 60.06
  • Evnroll ER5B (replaced ER2)
  • and 14th club - Mizuno CLK 3H 19° OR MP-20 HMB 3i 19°
  • Snell MTB-X (replaced Black)

Definitely two sides to the Reed family story. I can’t help but believe, Patrick’s side will eventually come out. If and when that day comes, I suspect a lot of people will feel differently about him.

Maybe, he’s for some reason not particularly like able. Reeds grandfather lived here in TV for a while. He did not talk about Patrick which is definitely different than most grandparents who’ll talk your head off about their Gkids. Odd.

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Watching the early groups on US Open Mix on Direct TV.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

7 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Watching the early groups on US Open Mix on Direct TV.

Been watching on Peacock.

• Like 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Watching Fowler, Casey, Lowry & Anser.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Maybe, he’s for some reason not particularly like able. Reeds grandfather lived here in TV for a while. He did not talk about Patrick which is definitely different than most grandparents who’ll talk your head off about their Gkids. Odd.

He certainly doesn’t go out of his way to become more likable. Truthfully, he seems to go in the opposite direction. In my opinion, that’s a byproduct of the environment he grew up in. He just doesn’t trust more than a handful of people in the world.

• Like 1

He certainly doesn’t go out of his way to become more likable. Truthfully, he seems to go in the opposite direction. In my opinion, that’s a byproduct of the environment he grew up in. He just doesn’t trust more than a handful of people in the world.

True That.
Anyway if he plays well he wins, pretty simple. I believe He’s going to have to hit more fareways to pull it off.

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

True That.
Anyway if he plays well he wins, pretty simple. I believe He’s going to have to hit more fareways to pull it off.

I think it’s going to be more difficult for his short game to bail out his driving as the course gets more hard and fast.

I think one of the guys at +1 or +2 are going to shoot 69 or 70 today and watch the guys ahead of them fall behind. My pick is Xander.

• Like 1

I think it’s going to be more difficult for his short game to bail out his driving as the course gets more hard and fast.

I think one of the guys at +1 or +2 are going to shoot 69 or 70 today and watch the guys ahead of them fall behind. My pick is Xander.

Xander got game, I like that kid. Too me everyone’s a kid, even Phil.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Woah, what was up with that clunky noise during Bryson's back swing? It sounded like a caddy dropped the whole bag right as he was taking the club away.

Right Handed

Driver (9.5°): :taylormade-small: R9 SupterTri (Fujikura MotoreF1 65 Stiff shaft)

FW (15°): :callaway-logo-1: X2 Hot (Aldila Tour Green 75 Tx Stiff shaft)

Hybrid (18°): :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

Irons (PW-4)  post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS-1's (KBS $-Taper 120g Stiff shafts)

Wedges (52° & 60°): :callaway-logo-1: Mack Daddy 2's

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: :Snell: MTB-Black OR MAXFLI Tour

25 minutes ago, ncwoz said:

Woah, what was up with that clunky noise during Bryson's back swing? It sounded like a caddy dropped the whole bag right as he was taking the club away.

That was the Bryson's train derailing 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

3 hours ago, sixcat said:

The sandcastle making aside, in the interviews I've seen with Reed, he dosen't seem unlikeable to me.  Does he have some dirty laundry in the bag, yup... as we all do.  He hasn't even made this "most arrogant golfers" list... come on Patrick, step it up man 🙂.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1700924-ranking-the-10-most-arrogant-golfers-of-all-time

No live coverage for me until the replay later this afternoon.  So, I'm watching the much needed rain outside and Jim Furyk be a bully at The Pure Championship.

• Like 4

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter