TESTERS ANNOUNCED! BirdieBall Putting Mat

(6) TESTERS WANTED BirdieBall Putting Mat  

1,556 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you practice your putting?

• I don't
    • Carpet
    • Putting Green at the course
    • Turf Setup

Our Sponsors

I try to train on carpet but it is hard to get the speed down.  I have carried as low as a 2  handicap but have been not gotten back into form after knee replacement and back surgeries.  This would allow short practice sessions to get back into old form.  I will give details of my practice and valid reviews of your product.  Thank You.  KCDog

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! The testers of the BirdieBall PuttUp mats are: @LeftyHawk @Chip Strokes @WaffleHouseTour @Manimal26 @EasyPutter @txgolfjunkie

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Not to make this all personal, but since I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, I've got first hand knowledge of just how valuable an indoor putting green can be. Liv

best way to end a FRIYAY!!!!!!

Posted Images

1. Matt. Vancouver, WA
  2. I putt on my carpet, on a nice day I'll stop by a course.
  3. I had a Skilz mat but it was much faster than it should have been for my area, it was like putting on a billiard table.
  4. 10 stimp
  1. James in Chesapeake, VA
  2. I practice my alignment and putting routine on the living room carpet. Occasionally I can make it to my local course and use the practice green.
  3. I have no experience with practice putting matts.
  4. I think I’d get the most benefit from a medium speed green.
  1. Grant - San Francisco, CA
  2. I have a Big Moss indoor putting mat.
  3. I currently own a Big Moss Putting Mat (9'x3') and have used less expensive systems, including my living room carpet.
  4. I would test the BirdieBall Medium Stimpmeter; it most closely fits the typical green speed I encounter.

Callaway Epic Flash SubZero Driver & 3 wood with EvenFlow Black 6.0 shafts

Callaway Apex 19 2 & 3 Hybrids

Srixon 565-765 Irons 4 - PW DG AMT White S300 shafts

Ping Stealth Wedges 50-54-58 DG S300 shafts

Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Tuttle Putter

Isaac Wright.

Either carpet or my grandparents artificial putting green down in the warmer climate.

Most putting matts I’ve had experience with crinkle or don’t show a true roll. Lose interest in them usually.

Would like to try the medium or slow speed putting Matt. 

1. Brock from Cary,NC
  2. I play all year long here in NC, but I do have a putting mat at home as well.  I do a lot of gate drills, etc.
  3. I currently have one, nothing fancy just your run of the mill 8' strip
  4. I will test the slow speed since I pretty much only play public courses.
  1. Ty Arnold , Dayton Ohio
  2. Cheap putting matt from Box Store. 
  3. Don't care for the one I have doesn't lay flat 
  4. Medium seep most courses here in the midwest are that speed

STAGOLF

1.  Brian - Manhattan, IL
  2. I do a little putting around the house but I've been in the market for a putting matt for the past few weeks, I just haven't pulled the trigger on birdieball or one of their competitors so this would be amazing!
  3. I have none besides stopping in stores and putting around there, I've done plenty of research and have it narrowed down to birdieball or one other brand though based on reviews.
  4. Medium would be ideal just to have a nice middle ground to work on my putting stroke in general.

Rob N Pittsburgh, PA

I have not used mats in the past but I think it would keep my putting sharp in the off season because my practice comes from real greens.

I’d love to test the medium speed. 

1. Ben - NYC
  2. I have an outdoor mat, but try to practice with mats I have purchased online indoor when it is dead of winter - most have been horrible
  3. Have a mat on our patio/balcony - it is not true rolling at all - really can only work on alignment and striking
  4. Fast - Championship