TESTERS ANNOUNCED! BirdieBall Putting Mat

(6) TESTERS WANTED BirdieBall Putting Mat  

1,556 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you practice your putting?

• I don't
    • Carpet
    • Putting Green at the course
    • Turf Setup

Our Sponsors

Brian, Madison, TN. 

It's usually warm enough in the winter that I can still practice putting at the golf course during the winter. 

I've owned one of the old school putting mats with the ramp and the single cup at the top. The mat wrinkled so easily that it was frustrating to use.

I'm interested in medium speed. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! The testers of the BirdieBall PuttUp mats are: @LeftyHawk @Chip Strokes @WaffleHouseTour @Manimal26 @EasyPutter @txgolfjunkie

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Not to make this all personal, but since I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, I've got first hand knowledge of just how valuable an indoor putting green can be. Liv

best way to end a FRIYAY!!!!!!

Posted Images

1. Shaun - Seattle, WA
  2. I have a Puttout mat and Pressure Putt Trainer that I use daily for at least 15 minutes between and during shows and conference calls 🙂
  3. My first putting mat was the PROADVANCED ProInfinity Putting Mat - 4 Speed Golf Green simulator. I enjoyed the variable speed options but the length, constant need to brush the grass smooth and look was a bit intense after awhile. My current Puttout mat is great but I used it so much during quarantine/lockdown that I wore a groove into the center line.  Exhibit A:  This is me. 
  4. I mostly play municipal courses but the occasional private course, so a slow or medium speed would be great.

CTram

Chuck - Queen Creek,AZ
Local course putting green

the 5-6 putting greens I tried were poor quality plastic grass

I would like to test 10-11 stump meter private course design

Todd - St. John’s MI

Practice putting and chipping with combination of basement carpet and putting mat. 

Currently using the Skilz putting mat. 

Medium speed. 

1. Milton from New Jersey
  2. I keep my putting skills sharp by doing putting drills on a carpet.  It's now the only part of my game that I practice since it's all I have time to practice and it doesn't cost any money.
  3. I have never owned a putting matt outside of the putting greens at golf stores but I've been in the market to buy one for my home.
  4. Go to www.birdieball.com and tell us which speed green you'd want to test - I would like a medium speed green.

Ryan, Indiana

I have an indoor putting mat for the winter months in my simulator room

I have used a number of different putting mats over the years. I have putted on a neighbors birdieball mat and would love to replace mine with this type of mat.

Medium green speed 

Driver:         TaylorMade M5 9^, Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6X

3 Wood:      Tour Edge Exotics CBX T3 15*,  Mitsubishi Diamana White 70X

3/5 Hybrid:   Titliest 816 H2  19*and 23*, Mitsubishi Diamana White 80X
Irons:           TaylorMade P790 6-PW, Dynamic Gold SL S300
Wedges:      Ping Glide 2.0 60,55,50 Dynamic Gold Wedge Shaft, Callaway PM Grind 64, KBS 610 Wedge
Putter:          TaylorMade Juno,  34" with P2 Reflex Putter Grip

Currently if not trying to get to course and use putting green I have an old piece of artificial turf  ( 3  x 8') in basement. Flat on floor but try to put pieces (saucer plate(s) under it to get some break. Clearly not ideal keep considering getting something better. Love to test.

Zack/ Sacramento, CA

I don't usually so it goes to s***, but looking to stay on top of it more this winter as I have have my best handicap to date so don't want to lose it during winter conditions

I just have a 6ft roll out putting mat that I put on my carpet and a perfectputt that I put towards on it.  Looking for something that can be more helpful, fell like with it being on the carpet the break of the turf is easy to figure out constantly.

Most greens out here run fast so the medium 10-11 would be the ideal speed.

DJ from Sacramento, CA

I putt balls around my apartment or head to the practice green at my local course when it's not raining

The last putting mat I remember using was the classic one that is kind of like a skee ball game. It ends slightly uphill and when you make it, the ball rolls back down the side. We had that in my house for a while until the mat got warped and worn out. Not a great mat, but not terrible either. Otherwise, I've never really used a putting mat.

I would want to test the Slow green speed. I'm a muni warrior!

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS Supercharged 

Driver: :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero 9º

Fairway Wood:callaway-small: Mavrik 15°

Hybrid: :callaway-small:Mavrik Pro 3 Hybrid 20°

Irons:titelist-small: DCI 762 (4–PW)

Wedges:mizuno-small: T20 50º Satin, T20 54° Blue Ion :vokey-small: SM6 M Grind 60º/8º

Putter:odyssey-small: Toulon Design Stroke Lab Las Vegas with H7 neck

Ball:titelist-small: Pro V1X; :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

Shoes:footjoy-small: Pro SL; :nike-small: Air Max 1 G

1. Garet. Los Angeles, CA

2. I practice on a PuttOut putting mat with a Pels putting tutor on the wood floor in my living room. 
3. Speed: Slow (to resemble the municipal greens that I play)

Lee, Taylors, SC

I putt on a Momentus Putting Mat and one other mat.  One is a little faster than the other.

Also practice at my public course that has an annual fee for seniors and others.

Medium speed would be good.  Our green speeds at the course vary during the year from 10 to 12 on the Stimp Meter

1. Charlie Michael, Dallas Texas

2. For winter months I currently use 2, 3 hole putting mats like you’d find on amazon.

3. Ive used two 3 hole putting mats connected to one another. I’m guessing it’s about medium speed and has a foam ramp that leads up to the holes.

4. I’d like to test the fast speed putting mat.

Steve Walford, Cave Creek, AZ

Putting mat or range green

Proadvanced putting mat

Medium- I play mostly public courses

Rock