TESTERS ANNOUNCED! BirdieBall Putting Mat

(6) TESTERS WANTED BirdieBall Putting Mat  

1,556 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you practice your putting?

• I don't
    • Carpet
    • Putting Green at the course
    • Turf Setup

Our Sponsors

Yoooo, I would be the perfect tester for this product. I have been on the tv show Holey Moley and am a mid capper who has been losing stokes 6 feet and in. I have a putting mat on my apartment patio but it’s not as legit and this would be a perfect fit. I have a collection of putters and a golf personality page @yungbowski where I do a lot of fun things for the game of golf. Hit me up Birdie Ball! 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! The testers of the BirdieBall PuttUp mats are: @LeftyHawk @Chip Strokes @WaffleHouseTour @Manimal26 @EasyPutter @txgolfjunkie

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Not to make this all personal, but since I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, I've got first hand knowledge of just how valuable an indoor putting green can be. Liv

best way to end a FRIYAY!!!!!!

Posted Images

Craig - South Carolina

not very well, and I am in the market for a putting green  when I do I put on hardwood floors

my last putting mat folder and twisted very easily, causing wrinkles

medium or fast

C863FD6F-A6FF-4575-AE0B-D47F55C55EE2.jpeg

1. Clay; Williamsburg, VA
  2. I putt on my living room carpet
  3. In the past I have had a mat with a ball return but that was over a decade ago. 
  4. I’d prefer to practice on the fast putting mat if given the opportunity but I wouldn’t be opposed to slow or medium either. 
  1. First Name and Location - Pete, Las Vegas, NV
  2. How do you keep your putting sharp through the winter? I golf - one plus to living in the dessert.
  3. Current/Past Experience with putting mats - I had one years ago from Dick's Sporting goods, maybe an Izzo. Did not like it very well. It did not roll true. Rather than practicing putting, I was learning how to compensate for the roll of the putting matt.
  4. Go to www.birdieball.com and tell us which speed green you'd want to test - Medium 10-11 stimpmeter. 

1)  Michael - Seattle, WA

2) I use various putting tools including a putting mat, EyeLine, and putting at the putting green.

3)  I have used many putting mats as well as training tools.  Currently I am using the Perfect Practice as well as a indoor putting green.

4)  I would like to use medium to fast speed.

1. Lorraine from Long Island, NY
  2. Living room carpet.
  3. Used to have an artificial mat a few years ago. Was never able to get it to lie completely flat and didn’t feel like a good roll. 
  4. Medium please. 
  1. Nick, Northern KY/Cincinnati
  2. I work from home so throughout the day I am constantly hitting putts in my “office”. Conference calls are much better with a putter in hand!
  3. Have used a variety of cheap mats in the past and currently. Pretty much everything you can find in a Dick’s Sporting Goods or online for under $100. Currently using a Sklz 3 hole mat. 
  4. Medium or Fast green speeds Would be great to iron out the form. 
  1. Chris / Franklin, IN
  2. I practice putts from various distances on carpet at home.
  3. No experience with putting mats, but I’m in the market for one. 
  4. I plan to join my local country club, so I think a medium speed would be the best fit. 

1. First Name and Location: Nate, Des Moines, Iowa
  2. How do you keep your putting sharp through the winter? Hitting putts on the lowest, fastest carpet I can find in my office. 
  3. Current/Past Experience with putting mats. Not great. I had been thinking about buying a larger practice green for my basement, but had been hesitant because of the price tag of anything resembling quality. I’m intrigued by this product, but pretty picky about what I’ll be happy with. 
  4. Go to www.birdieball.com and tell us which speed green you'd want to test. Medium 10-11 Stimp.

Chase/Pearl River, NY 

2. I work at a golf course and typically have the luxury of using the course at my disposal. I use the practice greens and also a run of the mill roll up narrow practice green with the ball return as well as the putt out pressure putt trainer in the Pro Shop. 

3. In my experience the roll up putting greens are better than nothing but a hassle to keep flat and straight. The roll up greens also tend to slow down and get dirty which has been a problem.

4. On birdieball.com the ultimate putting package 4’x16’ would work best to keep in my house for the winter as and the Pro Shop as well in season and in the winter. 

1. Ed - Burlington, Connecticut

2. In the basement, two mats and I use the carpet for distance/lag putting practice.

3. 2 putting mats, a SKLZ Vari-break and a no name mat that has 2 holes at the end with a ball return (one cup is smaller with a target line), all in the basement. I have the same problem that the video shows, the mats I have do not roll true.   But I need more practice I am a crappy putter!!!!!!

4. Medium speed 10 - 11 Stimp

RENiszLvHc_S5-eQ8sBujC5ZK5SqJlbqZA6dFFTz

I live in South Carolina so I can practice putting at the putting greens year round

I have used one mat in the past when I lived up north; nothing to write home about purchased it from DICKS.

I would like to test the medium speed matt.

Semper fi

3 hours ago, artee46 said:
  1. Ryan. San Jose, CA
  2. In-door putting mat with PuttOUT pressure trainer, eyeline mirrror, and Blast motion trainer. 
  3. Currently using the PuttOUT putting mat
  4. Speed: Medium

1. Joe - Las Vegas, NV
  2. Use mat at home, go to the practice green, and putt on the carpet. 
  3. My current mat is terrible, it moves around resulting in inconsistency, I have used some good ones though and very curious about the birdie ball. 
  4. Speed: 10-11 “private course”

Kevin B - Ohio

I will occasionally putt across the carpet throughout the winter months. 

No past experience with mats. I have looked into the perfect putting mat

I would be interested in the Slow 9-10 stimpmeter - public municipal due to that being similar to the courses that I play. 

Callaway XHot driver

3wood searching

Ping G 5 - Lob wedge 

Odyssey putter