TESTERS ANNOUNCED! BirdieBall Putting Mat

(6) TESTERS WANTED BirdieBall Putting Mat  

1,556 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you practice your putting?

• I don't
    • Carpet
    • Putting Green at the course
    • Turf Setup

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! The testers of the BirdieBall PuttUp mats are: @LeftyHawk @Chip Strokes @WaffleHouseTour @Manimal26 @EasyPutter @txgolfjunkie

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Not to make this all personal, but since I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, I've got first hand knowledge of just how valuable an indoor putting green can be. Liv

best way to end a FRIYAY!!!!!!

Posted Images

1. John / San Diego
  2. At the golf course practice green
  3. Ball returning indoor putting kit
  4. Medium 10-11 Speed
Edited by Jkay

PXG 0311P Gen3 125g Stiff NS Pro (4i - Gap)

PXG 0211X Gen2 Hzrdus Smoke Yellow Stiff 60g

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 (2019) blade

Cleveland CBX2 wedges 54, 58

Ping G400 3 hybrid stiff

2 minutes ago, MikeMagu said:
  1. First Name and Location - Mike, Menomonee Falls, WI
  2. How do you keep your putting sharp through the winter? Just purchased a Perfect Practice mat.
  3. Current/Past Experience with putting mats - Perfect Practice but not overly happy with hit.  Would like to try this Birdie Ball model.
  4. Go to www.birdieball.com and tell us which speed green you'd want to test - Medium 10-11 stimpmeter. 

1. Rene Miami,FL
  2. How do you keep your putting sharp through the winter? I keep my putting game sharp by driving over to my local course
  3. Current/Past Experience with putting mats. I used to use that old standard putting mat that would get creases or lines in it if it were not stored properly.
  4. Medium speed 10-11
Edited by Renerd21
  1. Eugene of Dublin, Kalifornia
  2. I currently use the SKLZ Accelerator Pro Compact 3 Foot putting mat in combination with the Dave Pelz Sweet Spot Putting Clips Training Aid
  3. I am a lefty and normally don't get a chance like this to test golf equipment.  I prefer putting on indoor practice mats especially during these Covid times...
  4. 10-11 on the stimp
Edited by Smooth stroke

Rick Gallard, Victoria British Columbia Canada

I practise my grip(s) and swing the putter but no balls (wood floors)

Used a few in the past and everything helps

Fast Green please  

Mixed bag for me:

GS53 9’ Ben Hogan driver

Taylor Made 3 wood 
Dunlop 2 iron

Titleist DCI Oversized irons PW - 3 
Taylor Made 55’ Wedge, Callaway 51’ Wedge

Cleveland Frontline putter

usually play Taylor Made balls

4 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

(6) TESTERS WANTED: BIRDIEBALL PUTTING MAT

bg2020_indoormat_birdieball_std-05.jpg

The biggest knock on artificial putting greens is that they don't roll like real putting greens. BirdieBall believes it's cracked the code. Using a proprietary foam material, it claimed status as MyGolfSpy's  "Best Putting Mat 2020."

Given the state of the world, it seems everyone is adding something to the "at home" practice arsenal, so here's your chance to keep sharp while locked down.

This opportunity is available to current forum members residing in the US. To apply, reply to this thread with the following information:

1. First Name and Location
  2. How do you keep your putting sharp through the winter?
  3. Current/Past Experience with putting mats
  4. Go to www.birdieball.com and tell us which speed green you'd want to test

Peter from Sacramento 

I putt on a rug in my living room to keep my putting sharp during the winter months. 

I've previously used a cheap putting mat that would not lay flat. 

Would love to try the test the fast putting green.

The biggest knock on artificial putting greens is that they don't roll like real putting greens. BirdieBall believes it's cracked the code. Using a proprietary foam material, it claimed status as MyGolfSpy's  "Best Putting Mat 2020."

Given the state of the world, it seems everyone is adding something to the "at home" practice arsenal, so here's your chance to keep sharp while locked down.

This opportunity is available to current forum members residing in the US. To apply, reply to this thread with the following information:

1. First Name and Location
  2. How do you keep your putting sharp through the winter?
  3. Current/Past Experience with putting mats
  4. Go to www.birdieball.com and tell us which speed green you'd want to test

William Needham MA

i have a 20 year old putting mat that I use 

again, have a 20 year old putting mat

medium or championship level would be very cool to try! 

6.4 handicap... would love to test product!

Anthony, Portland Oregon

Carpet in my office plus a older putting mat in my house.  I also use the eyeline mirror when the weather permits me to get on the course.  

I would love to review the 8 ft medium, 10-11 Stimpmeter Private Course with the 2 side A and 1 side B 

1. Craig   Dallas, TX
  2. I was putting on carpet until I bought a Wellputt a couple months ago.
  3. I have started using the Wellputt mat and so far I like it. I would like to compare it to the Birdie Ball mat which was my second choice.
  4. Medium green speed

1. First Name and Location. Jeff Newman Lake Wa
  2. How do you keep your putting sharp through the winter? Get on putting green ay local course
  3. Current/Past Experience with putting mats none
  4. Go to www.birdieball.com and tell us which speed green you'd want to test - medium speed

Steven/ Baltimore 

I really don’t practice during the winter at home. Normally we are in FLA. for 2 months so I’m outdoors.

I don’t have any experience in putting mats

I would like to test a medium speed mat

I would love to become a tester.  I am an old fart who is once again trying to learn to golf.  I gave up golf for 10 years as my wife had cancer and needed care.  Now I am 73 and realize I will never again hit as far as I once did.  So now I have to focus on my short game.  

I am detail oriented and produce good evaluations.  I have been on the Lowes review team and have tested several of their products.  I go above and beyond expectations in my testing and then write a timely review.

Please consider me when picking out an evaluator.

John