TESTERS ANNOUNCED! BirdieBall Putting Mat

(6) TESTERS WANTED BirdieBall Putting Mat  

1,560 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you practice your putting?

• I don't
    • Carpet
    • Putting Green at the course
    • Turf Setup

Kevin, Long Island, NY

I just moved to NY from FL. Typically I spend the off season on putting greens at local courses

I had a generic putting green in the past, but after it folding up so many times the wear and tear made it unusable. I’m currently in the market for a new putting mat for this winter. 

I would want to test out the medium 10-11 on the stimp. 

- Kevin E

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! The testers of the BirdieBall PuttUp mats are: @LeftyHawk @Chip Strokes @WaffleHouseTour @Manimal26 @EasyPutter @txgolfjunkie

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Not to make this all personal, but since I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, I've got first hand knowledge of just how valuable an indoor putting green can be. Liv

best way to end a FRIYAY!!!!!!

Posted Images

1. Don, South Bend, Indiana
  2. Winter putting practice is typically on my living room carpet setting up targets.
  3. The only putting mat experience is on small artificial turf mats typically found in golf shops to try putters.
  4. Given my choice I would choose the BirdieBall PuttUp (2 in 1 Putting Mat - Return Ramp w/ Long Putt Feedback)

Nancy, San Diego, CA

During Covid-19, I've been practicing at home more with a practice mat I acquired years back.  Good condition, as it was never used that much.  I tended to enjoy practicing at the course; driving range, etc.  I also use my carpet.  But also need a bit more space.  I need variety too.

BirdieBall PuttUp (2 in 1 Putting Mat - Return Ram w/Long Putt Feedback - double depth stance mat

Edited by Dragon3

a. Ladies Flex/10-12 degrees loft/25"-27" (male equivalent)

b. Adjustable/Ladies Flex (male equivalent)

c. Right-Handed

d. San Diego

e. -18

1. First Name and Location: Jared in Tampa, FL
  2. How do you keep your putting sharp through the winter? There is no winter in FL so I'm on the course putting greens, but with the virus I have been going to the course less and less
  3. Current/Past Experience with putting mats. Pretty terrible. I've owned a thin mat with the basic return system and very thin. Freshman year we would putt in our dorm hallway into a red solo cup   
  4. Go to www.birdieball.com and tell us which speed green you'd want to test. Medium 10-11 Stimp. 

Mike, State College

8 foot putting green in a finished basement, three holes across the back with catch-all behind the holes.  During commercials, or trips to the beer fridge, I go putt 10 balls.  (3) from the left side to each hole, (3) from the center to each hole, (3) from the right to each hole, and the final ball putter's choice.  Goal is to hit 10/10, but you can't move a ball if you come up short.  It's helped with getting more confident with those 8-10 foot putts on the course.

Green was purchased through Amazon ($50) a couple years ago, nothing special

Medium Speed - 10-11 Stimpmeter

1. First Name and Location. Bill, Sugar Grove, IL
  2. How do you keep your putting sharp through the winter? Practice mats at home.
  3. Current/Past Experience with putting mats past experience: Dave Pelz putting track; current experience Puttout mat and return and Perfect Practice Putting mat.
  4. Go to www.birdieball.com and tell us which speed green you'd want to test. Medium

Thank you

Tyler from Redmond, Oregon

I practice my putting on my area rug all winter long. 

I have no experience with any putting mats however I am in the market for one now and would love to test and review the birdieball mat. 

I would like to try the medium speed mat in any hole configuration. 

Driver- Ping G410 LST with Ping Tour 75 X-Stiff shaft. 3 wood- PXG Gen 1 0341X w/ Diamana whiteboard 6.5 85gram shaft. 3 hybrid- Adams Idea pro w/ stiff shaft. Irons- Adams Pro a12 with KBS Tour stiff shafts. Wedges- 50, 54, 58 degrees Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth. Putter- Ping Heppler Anser 2

1. Jim LaBuda, Buffo, NY

2. I am a golf Professional and I coach 2 college golf teams.  We try to keep putting sharp in the winter by working on our stroke at the 2 indoor facilities where we practice. It would be very beneficial to have something like this on campus where the kids could do more putting practice during the winter.

3. The putting mats we have used in the past are not similar to the types of greens we pay on.  Something like this would be much more beneficial for us to practice on.

4. I'd like a fast, 11-13 on the stimpmetwr.  Championship speed.

1. Max, Minneapolis, MN
  2. I have the original Perfect Practice putting mat.  I also like to go to Golf Galaxy in the winter to try out new putters and mess around on their greens.
  3. Before the Perfect Practice I had no experience with an in home mat.  Their Instagram ad got me. This one was okay to start but has slowly started to slope and the straight putts no longer go in.  Would love to try something new to compare the two.
  4. Would like to try the FAST green to prepare for tournament season. 

Driver - Cobra F9 9*,  Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5

3 Wood - TaylorMade M6 15* UST ProForce 7F5

2 Iron - PXG 0311X, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5

4-PW - PXG 0311T, KBS Tour 130x

50*,56*,60* - Vokey SM7 Jet Black, KBS Tour 130x

Putter - Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2

Ball - Taylormade TP5X

Ryan, Howell MI

I currently putt on carpet, but would love to change that up, as my carpet is slower than any muni course I’ve played. 

No current experience with putting matts. 

I’d like to try the medium speed, as I feel like I could gain the most by practicing on something that’s at least as fast or faster than what I’m used to playing on.