TESTERS ANNOUNCED! BirdieBall Putting Mat

(6) TESTERS WANTED BirdieBall Putting Mat  

1,560 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you practice your putting?

• I don't
    • Carpet
    • Putting Green at the course
    • Turf Setup

Hunter Clayton, Nc.

The past few winters I putted and chipped on a carpet as of recently I bought the Callaway 8 foot putting mat.

Like I mentioned right now I am using the Callaway putting mat and I love being able to putt whenever I want to.

If I were to buy one myself I think I would get the medium speed, due to the versatility, and it being most similar to any course I would play.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! The testers of the BirdieBall PuttUp mats are: @LeftyHawk @Chip Strokes @WaffleHouseTour @Manimal26 @EasyPutter @txgolfjunkie

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Not to make this all personal, but since I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, I've got first hand knowledge of just how valuable an indoor putting green can be. Liv

best way to end a FRIYAY!!!!!!

Posted Images

Dianna, The Villages, Florida

Putting on an inexpensive mat inside as well as on putting green before playing

I have a putting mat purchased from amazon.com

I would like to test the medium speed mat. I play on par 3 and championship courses in The Villages and the greens are not too fast (and I use birdie balls so I know that they do their homework on their products).

D.P. Gray

Vince - Richland, Wa

Sadly I don't.

I don't have any experience with mats. I am going to buy one real soon. I have narrowed down to Birdieball or Big Moss. I guess I'll wait until after you announce.

Medium

Driver-Ping G400 9° S shaft

3-wood-Ping G400 SFT 16° S shaft

5-wood-Ping TISI Tec 17° S shaft

5-SW Ping G400 Black R shaft

W2 Ping Nickel ISI 49.5°

Odyssey 2ball LH

On 9/18/2020 at 9:22 AM, GolfSpy STUDque said:

(6) TESTERS WANTED: BIRDIEBALL PUTTING MAT

bg2020_indoormat_birdieball_std-05.jpg

The biggest knock on artificial putting greens is that they don't roll like real putting greens. BirdieBall believes it's cracked the code. Using a proprietary foam material, it claimed status as MyGolfSpy's  "Best Putting Mat 2020."

Given the state of the world, it seems everyone is adding something to the "at home" practice arsenal, so here's your chance to keep sharp while locked down.

This opportunity is available to current forum members residing in the US. To apply, reply to this thread with the following information:

1. First Name and Location
  2. How do you keep your putting sharp through the winter?
  3. Current/Past Experience with putting mats
  4. Go to www.birdieball.com and tell us which speed green you'd want to test

Scott - Birmingham, AL

Practice at the course or indoors on a putting mat

Have had several indoor mats - some I liked a lot, some were just ok.  All are better than putting on carpet 🙂

I would prefer the Medium speed mat, if chosen. 

Chris - StL Mo 

I use a putting matt in the basement and an eco carpet in my garage to putt during the winter. 

Most recently I purchase the putt out putting matt and a putt out pressure putter. 

I would be interested in the medium club level green speed on the birdie ball matt. 

Niko, West Chester, PA

A Big Moss putting matt with training aids including: The Putting Stick, Eyeline Golf Mirror,  Wright Putting Dynamics Laser, Pelz Perfect Putter Training aid, and a Vizio Arc putting matt. 

Used a Putting Matt for the last 8 years, the mats have included a BigMoss Putting mat, and The John Dunigan Putting Mat

Fast

Chris in Asheville, NC

Practice putting on carpet in my house.  The wife loves it when I do this! 😜

I've tried a couple of cheap mats.  Not realistic and probably did more damage than good.

I would like to test the medium speed mat.

First Name and Location: John / Houston, TX
How do you keep your putting sharp through the winter? Putt using Wellputt matt, PuttOUT pressure trainer, and PuttOUT eyeline mirror
Current/Past Experience with putting mats: Yes, currently using Wellputt matt
Go to www.birdieball.com and tell us which speed green you'd want to test: I''d prefer FAST, but I can test any speed to evaluate the BirdieBall hype

Michael, Long Island NY

Carpet, but new house will be all wood floors and shag area rugs. Maybe good for chipping

Had a roll up matt with severe incline at the end. Ball return on the side

I would try the Slow. I play Public tracks and 9-10 speed works nicely.

•  

Mark Derby City

Winter is basement carpet

I have had one of those green foam rubber mats

My preference would be the medium pace matts

Driver Taylor Made M4

Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal

Mizuno ES 21 Wedges

Taylor Made TP Collection Putter

1. Alex. Cleveland, Ohio
  2. I use a PuttOut Pressure Putt and a SKLZ putting mat with the 3 holes. 
  3. I have a SKLZ putting mat with 3 holes and foam under the end. It is nice since it is not a rectangle so it makes it feel like a regular green.
  4. Medium Stimp (10-11) for Private courses.  I do play events at country clubs throughout the summer and being able to keep that groove in the winter would be great. 

Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz 9* Stock. 3-Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero, 15*. Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 19*. Irons: Taylormade rac LT 3-PW. Wedges: Vokey F-Grind 52*, 58*. Putter: Rife 2-Bar Blade Putter.  Pro V1 (x) (x Left Dash)