TESTERS WANTED! ×

Callaway Edge Box Set at Costco

Dug

Saw an interesting video from Rick Shiels, Costco are selling a set of Callaway clubs, full box which includes Driver, 3 Wood, Hybrid, Irons (6-SW) and Odyssey Putter. The box comes in at £480.00. Obviously you can’t get fitted or even try them and the option appears to be Regular shafts however the on course testing is a bit of any eye opener. Comparable set of Mavik would be around £1,800.00 off the shelf. Also, read this review https://twingolfer.com/callaway-edge-review-club-set/

3 hours ago, Dug said:

Saw an interesting video from Rick Shiels, Costco are selling a set of Callaway clubs, full box which includes Driver, 3 Wood, Hybrid, Irons (6-SW) and Odyssey Putter. The box comes in at £480.00. Obviously you can’t get fitted or even try them and the option appears to be Regular shafts however the on course testing is a bit of any eye opener. Comparable set of Mavik would be around £1,800.00 off the shelf. Also, read this review https://twingolfer.com/callaway-edge-review-club-set/

The Callaway sets are always great for people first starting out. I purchased a cheap new Strata set when I started. Once I got better I started to upgrade everything and began getting fitted. I recommend any of the Callaway beginner sets for new golfers. 

:ping-small: Driver: G425 Max 10.5*
:ping-small: Wood: G425 Max
:ping-small: Wood: G425 Max
:titelist-small: Hybrid: TS2 23*
:titelist-small: Irons:  6 to GW, T300 
:titelist-small: Wedges:  Vokey SM8 50F, 54S, 58K
:cameron-small: Putter: 1998 Tei3 Newport Long Neck
:titelist-small: Ball: Yellow Titleist VG3
:nike-small: Bag: Nike Air Hybrid Golf Bag

I Love the Art of Putting!

One of the guys I play with on Wednesday bought them and I have to say for the price they are amazing. I have had a hit with them and they feel great. Only thing I did not like was the driver as it felt a little light.

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 19 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway

Cobra Vintage Series Stingray 40

Preferred ball - Seed 001

I never see them at the US Costcos anymore. Probably the best box set you can get (which still isn’t saying a WHOLE lot, but for convenience to get into/back into the game it’s a good thing in my book).

2024 is the year of the short set!

Driver: TaylorMade BRNR 11.5* stiff

Hybrid: PXG 0311 GEN5 19*

Irons: JustGolf Forged Blades (4, 6, 8, PW)

Wedge: 56* Forged Prototype

Putter: PXG Blackjack Center Shaft 34"

Bag: Sunday Golf Loma XL