Official 2020 College Football Thread

Our Sponsors

Excited to see what the dudes in A2 have up their sleeves.  I have absolutely zero expectations.  Other than a healthy team.  If my expectations are low, the results don’t matter.

Also. Or sucks seeing empty stadiums.  For a good reason, but this C19 crap needs to find a new home out in space or something.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Excited to see what the dudes in A2 have up their sleeves.  I have absolutely zero expectations.  Other than a healthy team.  If my expectations are low, the results don’t matter.

Also. Or sucks seeing empty stadiums.  For a good reason, but this C19 crap needs to find a new home out in space or something.

What is A2?  Both the Kansas vs. K-State and the Indiana vs. Penn State have fans... not many, but it's a start.

Penn State stepping all over themselves and looking to help Indiana accomplish a season goal 😏.

• Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

Well, at least their QB showed up.  Interesting comment about his TD run and that a defender or two looked to be letting up, anticipating a slide.  I could see this as a real advantage for running QB's... perfect the fake slide juke and go.

20 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

What is A2?  Both the Kansas vs. K-State and the Indiana vs. Penn State have fans... not many, but it's a start.

Penn State stepping all over themselves and looking to help Indiana accomplish a season goal 😏.

Ann Arbor = A2

• Like 1

Had to Google "watch" the Auburn game today, and after surviving yet another near heart attack, got ready to watch Baylor vs. Texas. 3 possessions in came "dad, I want to watch octonauts." The things we do for these tiny little terrorists. 🤣 At least I got my son to watch Shell's WWOG Snead v. Hogan a couple of nights ago, so I'll take that. 

• Like 1

Titleist 975J

Callaway Hawkeye 3 Wood

Ben Hogan CFT Hybrid, Apex Plus Irons

Cleveland 588 Wedges

Scotty Newport 2 Mid Slant Pro Platinum

Looks like the boys in Maize and Blue came to play. Although the Gophers gave them a couple so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

------------------------------

Driver:  :cleveland-small: Classics XL 10.5 - Miyazaki Tour Issue 6 S-flex

Fairway:srixon-small: f65 15* - Miyazaki Kaula Mizo 5 R-flex

Hybrid:Hogan: 18* - Proforce V2 Stff

Irons:Hogan: PTxPro 4-PW - UST Mamiya Recoil 780 F4

Wedges:Hogan: Equalizer 50 Recoil F4, 56 and 60 with KBS Tour 90 Stiff

Putter:  :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red Sightline - double-bend black steel 34"

3 hours ago, Crowev01 said:

Had to Google "watch" the Auburn game today, and after surviving yet another near heart attack, got ready to watch Baylor vs. Texas. 3 possessions in came "dad, I want to watch octonauts." The things we do for these tiny little terrorists. 🤣 At least I got my son to watch Shell's WWOG Snead v. Hogan a couple of nights ago, so I'll take that. 

Man, I totally feel this. At halftime of UNC v. NC State game son asked me to watch Paw Patrol...I almost missed the entire 3rd quarter before I realized I had been duped into some 50min special and not a regular 20min episode!!

Thankfully, my Heels turned on the jets and put up see big numbers in the second half. GO HEELS! 🐏

• Like 1

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Evenflow Black 65 6.0

:ping-small:  Eye 2 Persimmon 3 Wood

:wilson_staff_small:  D7 4-GW, KBS 105

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

PSU got robbed.. that was not a good call.

Missed it.  Went to our neighbors for dinner and could not watch the OT 😬.  Heck of a game through regulation. No doubt the PSU squad will be getting an ear full Monday morning about turnovers and the length of a football field worth of ill timed penalties.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gbtrsc said:

Looks like the boys in Maize and Blue came to play. Although the Gophers gave them a couple so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally have a QB that doesn’t look like he is scared to death to be playing.  Milton might be the missing key.  Defense picked it up in the 4th, Don Browns Defense still makes me nervous.  But... being able to score makes me a little less nervous when they let big plays happen.

• Like 1

All I can say after this weekend is the B1G is back and On Wisconsin!

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with XStiff :Fuji: XLR8 Draw Setup

3W: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with HZRDUS Yellow 6.5 UPRT or PXG 0311X HZRDUS Smoke Black S 2.5* upright

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff UPRT setting

4-AW: PXG 0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges  54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up  **Testing :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid**

Putter: :odyssey-small: Toulon Las Vegas Stroke Lab  34"

Ball: :Snell:or KSigs or :taylormade-small: TP5 pix 2.0

:Arccos:

11 hours ago, Shankster said:

PSU got robbed.. that was not a good call.

Did they though? Good teams don't leave that to chance. Also, why not take a knee at end of 4th? No risk of rb actually scoring. 

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with XStiff :Fuji: XLR8 Draw Setup

3W: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with HZRDUS Yellow 6.5 UPRT or PXG 0311X HZRDUS Smoke Black S 2.5* upright

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff UPRT setting

4-AW: PXG 0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges  54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up  **Testing :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid**

Putter: :odyssey-small: Toulon Las Vegas Stroke Lab  34"

Ball: :Snell:or KSigs or :taylormade-small: TP5 pix 2.0

:Arccos:

10 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

Did they though? Good teams don't leave that to chance. Also, why not take a knee at end of 4th? No risk of rb actually scoring. 

Yeah, i mean their play wasn’t the best.  But that last call was a little iffy.  I watched it 10-15 times.  To me the ball hits the ground short of the pylon... but my vision is terrible, and I wasn’t in Happy Valley.

Taking a knee?  Didn’t know they had a chance, guess I should get all the facts first.

22 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

Yep, spot on.  PSU beat themselves.  That was a clever and gutsy move by Allen.  Could you imagine how brilliant it would have been for Franklin to have anticipated that unabated score and have his player down the ball at the 1 yard line 🙂.

Just watched the OT recap... wow, what a game and another gutsy call by Allen. No doubt the game replay officials had clear evidence the ball touched the pylon, but hmmm 🤔.

image.png.a88358cfd8dbabe172032cc6629ba0b1.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shankster said:

Finally have a QB that doesn’t look like he is scared to death to be playing.  Milton might be the missing key.  Defense picked it up in the 4th, Don Browns Defense still makes me nervous.  But... being able to score makes me a little less nervous when they let big plays happen.

Milton definitely exceeded my expectations! And the o-line, that was really nice to see. Defense was maybe a little spotty, but if you told me before the game that Michigan would win by seven I would have taken that in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

Right Handed

Driver (9.5°): :taylormade-small: R9 SupterTri (Fujikura MotoreF1 65 Stiff shaft)

FW (15°): :callaway-logo-1: X2 Hot (Aldila Tour Green 75 Tx Stiff shaft)

Hybrid (18°): :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

Irons (PW-3) :ping-small: Eye 2's

Wedges (52° & 60°): :callaway-logo-1: Mack Daddy 2's

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: :Snell: MTB-Black OR MAXFLI Tour

29 minutes ago, ncwoz said:

Milton definitely exceeded my expectations! And the o-line, that was really nice to see. Defense was maybe a little spotty, but if you told me before the game that Michigan would win by seven I would have taken that in a heartbeat.

Hard to judge.  Not sure what caliber Minnesota is this year...

Indiana and Wisconsin will be a good gauge... then the season is almost over.