Jump to content

Official 2020 College Football Thread


Recommended Posts

Our Sponsors

6 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I am relinquishing my implied fandom (due to my birth location) in Michigan.  Since I move around so much, I have made the command decision that I can pick whatever team I want, whenever I want.  Until Jim Harbaugh is coaching somewhere else and Michigan makes it to a Big 10 Championship, I refuse to be a fan.  Thank you, please enjoy the rest of your day.

Or you could pull for the school (blue or yellow/maaaaize) associated with where you are in the world 🤷‍♂️.  

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

 

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:nike-small: Vapor Fly 3, Diamana Blue, Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cincy had 17 yards total in the last 29 minutes of the game so I think they were thinking the odds better with the pass and an opportunity to catch the defense napping.   As a Georgia fan I

The Big 10 botched the C-Vid 19 response.  They could do a FULL BIG 10 season.  10-12 games against the conference... which I think they should do anyways instead of playing Weat Texas College of Bask

Well, the good news is that Clemson and Ohio State get to play for a bid at the championship.  The bad news is the award is a date with Alabama. This program continues to perform at another level.

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

Or you could pull for the school (blue or yellow/maaaaize) associated with where you are in the world 🤷‍♂️.  

I have put much thought into this topic.  I’d feel bad ditching the maize and blue, but then I remember that I have no connection, other than a half uncle that graduated from there, but it was a graduate degree and he is pretty weird... so I claim my fandom on that? Or just what my dad taught me? I remember not missing a game on Saturday’s, usually listened to them on the radio..... torn.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Our season is over and now Kirby decides to try a QB with some arm talent(JT Daniels supposedly starting this week). Smh. Last 3 big games we’ve lost on average 43-20. And QB play has been abysmal. These issues trace all the way back to year 2, when he didn’t put Eason back in the second he was cleared to play (Fromm went like 5-15 that week for 80 or so yards and no TD’s). He’s gotta get out of starting the guy that’s comfortable starting and put the talent in. Or better yet, don’t even look at the offense and let the coordinator handle it on that side of the ball. This is getting old...

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn nerds messed up my Saturday. It’s 2020. 

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with XStiff :Fuji:Pro 2.0 TS7 at 44.5"

3W: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with HZRDUS Yellow 6.5 UPRT or  DI: PXG 0311X HZRDUS Smoke Black S 2.5* upright

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff UPRT setting

4-AW: PXG 0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges      Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: :odyssey-small: Toulon Las Vegas Stroke Lab  34"

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X

:Arccos:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2020 at 3:24 PM, Shankster said:

I have put much thought into this topic.  I’d feel bad ditching the maize and blue, but then I remember that I have no connection, other than a half uncle that graduated from there, but it was a graduate degree and he is pretty weird... so I claim my fandom on that? Or just what my dad taught me? I remember not missing a game on Saturday’s, usually listened to them on the radio..... torn.

Better times ahead for Michigan.  They need to cut ties with Jim and the now way outdated romance.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shankster said:

I cannot believe how terribly coached my beloved Wolverines are...  nor can I believe that they are playing so poorly today.

I have money on them too with how bad my PSU is playing. I bet PSU still manages to lose this

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whewwww.  My Irish stumbled their way past UNC on Saturday to remain among the undefeated.  But UNC is a top 20 team and playing well, so I suppose it wasn't too bad a showing on the road.

Top 30 Phew GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Loved seeing the Oregon State Beavers win over the Ducks... sorry O fans but I'm a state college fan (in most cases).

Big win for Michigan State over Northwestern... never underestimate Sparty.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Whewwww.  My Irish stumbled their way past UNC on Saturday to remain among the undefeated.  But UNC is a top 20 team and playing well, so I suppose it wasn't too bad a showing on the road.

Top 30 Phew GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Loved seeing the Oregon State Beavers win over the Ducks... sorry O fans but I'm a state college fan (in most cases).

Big win for Michigan State over Northwestern... never underestimate Sparty.

You forgot the unbeaten PSU showing Michigan who’s boss.

Hope your team can handle Clemson again on the last game.  I am tired of seeing the same dang teams every year.  Give me Cincy vs Texas A&M or something.  
 

Michigan is about 40 years away from making the playoffs.  Maybe 400.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Shankster said:

You forgot the unbeaten PSU showing Michigan who’s boss.

Hope your team can handle Clemson again on the last game.  I am tired of seeing the same dang teams every year.  Give me Cincy vs Texas A&M or something.  
 

Michigan is about 40 years away from making the playoffs.  Maybe 400.

The odds of beating beating Clemson twice in the same season are not great but, in light of the thrashing they gave us last year in the playoffs, Irish fans definitely want another bite at that apple...err Tiger. 

I think Michigan will be back sooner than later.  Jimbo has to go though to make the sooner part happen. Start a rumor that Chris Petersen is coming out of retirement and being courted by Big Blue.  That's the kind of coach Michigan needs to resume the glory days. 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

The odds of beating beating Clemson twice in the same season are not great but, in light of the thrashing they gave us last year in the playoffs, Irish fans definitely want another bite at that apple...err Tiger. 

I think Michigan will be back sooner than later.  Jimbo has to go though to make the sooner part happen. Start a rumor that Chris Petersen is coming out of retirement and being courted by Big Blue.  That's the kind of coach Michigan needs to resume the glory days. 

I’ve noticed something over the past few years. There is no team spirit.  They go out there and go 3 and out then go sit on the bench.  No standing up encouraging their defense, same goes when the defense is off the field.. which this year isn’t much.

Watching some other games this year, QB’s where up standing next to the HC... fist pumping when the defense got a stop.  This culture used to be at Michigan during the Lloyd Carr days... it hasn’t been back since.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shankster said:

I’ve noticed something over the past few years. There is no team spirit.  They go out there and go 3 and out then go sit on the bench.  No standing up encouraging their defense, same goes when the defense is off the field.. which this year isn’t much.

Watching some other games this year, QB’s where up standing next to the HC... fist pumping when the defense got a stop.  This culture used to be at Michigan during the Lloyd Carr days... it hasn’t been back since.

Exactly.  Start the rumor...

Do It GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

  • Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Urban Meyer to Texas rumors are swirling... Of course Meyer to X University will surface every year. Of course, Texas thinks they can pull any coach they want... And yet they still have clown Herman.


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • :taylormade-small: SIM 10.5* w/ Kyoshi Black 65X tipped 1/2" 
  • :cobra-small: F7+ 3W 14.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 75 6.5
  • :adams-small: Pro DHy 18* w/ Hzrdus Black 85 6.5
  • :callaway-small: X Forged 21* w/ Dynamic Gold X100
  • :mizuno-small: 921 SEL 5-PW w/ Dynamic Gold X100
  • :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 50*, 54* & 58* w/ AWT 2.0 
  • :ping-small: Vault Arna w/ KBS CT Tour
  • '20 :bridgestone-small: Tour B X
  • I'm left-handed so I don't go broke buying all new clubs every week. 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to the Chanticleer fans (aka The Roosters?).  A program milestone and this seasons longshot Cinderella story.  The Sunbelt Conference continues to have a Goliath slayer or two most years. Other than a couple of upsets in the PAC12 and TCU's strong showing against the Cowboy's, everyone held serve. 

  • Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...