TESTERS WANTED! ×

Summarize your season in five words

GolfSpy MPR

Trust the swing that works

Self taught and for years played with the hands very far from the body, not quite single plane but close now that I know about these things. Always felt I should learn to swing "correctly", which I have tried for the last five years or so with no consistency. Finally just said own it and went back to the old motion and the consistency is up and scoring down. Just gotta remember that all winter.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

No competitive rounds, COVID wins.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Huge improvement over last year

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

2 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

Trust the swing that works

Self taught and for years played with the hands very far from the body, not quite single plane but close now that I know about these things. Always felt I should learn to swing "correctly", which I have tried for the last five years or so with no consistency. Finally just said own it and went back to the old motion and the consistency is up and scoring down. Just gotta remember that all winter.

This was a realization for me after a few rounds when things opened up again.  During the shutdown I made the mistake of watching too many instructional videos and thought I should work on some of the improvements i watched.  After all I updated just about my whole bag for 2020, why not update the swing too!    Only having a net to hit into I did a lot of drills and net sessions to groove the adjustments.  Maybe I'm too impatient but I really, really didn't like the way the results translated to the course & after about a month I decided to go back to my old swing that was grooved from almost 50 years of use.  Ball striking results are much better and more consistent so this swing is what I will game until physical limitations make me change.  

To sum up my season so far and improve scoring my 5 word summary is....

Putting Still Needs Lotsa Work.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Like where this is going!

Had more time to practice and taking regular lessons with my pro definitely helped. Shot my personal best this year, during a few competitive rounds I was able to avoid blow-up holes, lowered my handicap 3 weeks in a row. Played a competitive round yesterday from the tips, I felt I played like s***, but the results showed I was just 2 strokes over my handicap.

My wife on the other hand 😄 she started the season playing off 11 and I think she has shot over 100 2 months in a row...

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

13 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Can't buy a tee game.

Maybe that's just recent frustration talking, but I just feel like I could have scored much better this year had I been able to consistently get off the tee. My iron play is vastly improved, but when you're hitting 3 off the tee on what feels like nearly every driver hole... it's frustrating. I don't want to give up on it because c'mon - biggest damn face out of any club in the bag. Just have to find those repeatable feels but I'm running out of time to do that this season.

So sounds like shots going OB versus a distance issue?  The reason I ask is distance, or lack of it off the tee is what is/has really held me back this year.  You know my solution is always throw clubs at it...ha   So I suggest if you can find a good deal on the Titleist TS1, you give it a serious look.  I know it seems you have a pretty good/forgiving driver in the D7, but I tried it and it just didn't work for me.  I think they made it "light" without doing any counterbalancing and it really was like swinging a toothpick to me, I had no feel whatsoever of the club.

The TS1 is really well done, I think that's one of the reasons it came out 9 months after the rest of the TS line, they just wanted to get it right.   It's by far the straightest driver I've hit, even more so than the PING G410 SFT.    It's not the longest, I hit the Cally Sub Zero longer, but the TS1 is far more accurate, it just goes dead straight, and it's launches much higher.  In a perfect world, I'd be able to reduce the spin on it, somehow.   But it just works. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

4 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

So sounds like shots going OB versus a distance issue? 

You got it. That's the sort of thing that throwing money at clubs isn't going to cut it, it's more lessons and working on a repeatable driver swing. I put so much work into getting my irons to be more consistent that my driver went out of whack. I actually put an old R1 back in the bag, I completely agree on the D7 being too light, I can't feel where the clubhead is in the swing. 

The most "automatic" driver I ever had was a 910 D2 in a 12* head. Wasn't long, but it was STRAIGHT. I miss that club. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

17 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

You got it. That's the sort of thing that throwing money at clubs isn't going to cut it, it's more lessons and working on a repeatable driver swing. I put so much work into getting my irons to be more consistent that my driver went out of whack. I actually put an old R1 back in the bag, I completely agree on the D7 being too light, I can't feel where the clubhead is in the swing. 

The most "automatic" driver I ever had was a 910 D2 in a 12* head. Wasn't long, but it was STRAIGHT. I miss that club. 

Yeah, I was really surprised and disappointed in the D7 driver, because the irons were do darn good. 

It is slowly getting better...

I'll luckily probably be able to play thru most of the "Winter", so I'm stoked about next season already.  Haven't felt that way the last few seasons. 👍

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

2 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Yeah, I was really surprised and disappointed in the D7 driver, because the irons were do darn good. 

Seems like W/S drivers are never at the same level their irons are, which is too bad. But I digress, and I don't want the thread to veer off too much. I need to just put in some work & call my "pro" to see if he can give my driver swing a look. I may or may not also be scouring eBay for 12* heads to swap out the R1 with so I can add a tad more loft 😄 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

So sounds like shots going OB versus a distance issue?  The reason I ask is distance, or lack of it off the tee is what is/has really held me back this year.  You know my solution is always throw clubs at it...ha   So I suggest if you can find a good deal on the Titleist TS1, you give it a serious look.  I know it seems you have a pretty good/forgiving driver in the D7, but I tried it and it just didn't work for me.  I think they made it "light" without doing any counterbalancing and it really was like swinging a toothpick to me, I had no feel whatsoever of the club.
The TS1 is really well done, I think that's one of the reasons it came out 9 months after the rest of the TS line, they just wanted to get it right.   It's by far the straightest driver I've hit, even more so than the PING G410 SFT.    It's not the longest, I hit the Cally Sub Zero longer, but the TS1 is far more accurate, it just goes dead straight, and it's launches much higher.  In a perfect world, I'd be able to reduce the spin on it, somehow.   But it just works. 

What clubs do you recommend for a terrible short game?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

13 minutes ago, cnosil said:

What clubs do you recommend for a terrible short game?

LOL!!  

Brand new SM8 wedges of course...😂

Most 70’s rounds ever!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

More speed, need lessons

Even though my league 9 hole handicap dropped 2 strokes this summer, I am still way too prone to spraying the ball off the tee.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

LOL!!  
Brand new SM8 wedges of course...

Just need a titleist Thursday to get fitted.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

12 hours ago, jddaigneault said:

Golf in Cali never ends!

we need to close this thread to the four season states 😭. I can’t handle these degrading comments 😢

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

3 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

This was a realization for me after a few rounds when things opened up again.  During the shutdown I made the mistake of watching too many instructional videos and thought I should work on some of the improvements i watched.  After all I updated just about my whole bag for 2020, why not update the swing too!    Only having a net to hit into I did a lot of drills and net sessions to groove the adjustments.  Maybe I'm too impatient but I really, really didn't like the way the results translated to the course & after about a month I decided to go back to my old swing that was grooved from almost 50 years of use.  Ball striking results are much better and more consistent so this swing is what I will game until physical limitations make me change.  

To sum up my season so far and improve scoring my 5 word summary is....

Putting Still Needs Lotsa Work.

Probably not patient enough either but if it works then I say lean into it. Looking forward to picking back up next year, although we got a few rounds here, but not many.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

short, but amazing quality rounds

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

7 hours ago, Middler said:

Crucial lesson IMO. I know too many people who’ll let one bad shot or one bad hole lead to more. Every shot is an independent event, has nothing to do with the preceding shot. You can have your best shot in a round after a bad one, IF you approach every shot that way. Took me years to learn, but it improves scoring (and enjoyment) considerably. These days I shrug off, even chuckle sometimes at bad shots.

When I started playing competitive golf in high school I had to read through a few books by Bob Rotella on the mental side of the game. Always something I am working on and trying to improve. One great thing I have pulled from this is that you let the bad go but have a reaction to the good shots. Your memory works better with stronger emotions so this way its much easier for you to remember those good shots.

On 9/28/2020 at 12:54 PM, ejgaudette said:

When I started playing competitive golf in high school I had to read through a few books by Bob Rotella on the mental side of the game. Always something I am working on and trying to improve. One great thing I have pulled from this is that you let the bad go but have a reaction to the good shots. Your memory works better with stronger emotions so this way its much easier for you to remember those good shots.

Two things I'd add:

1) Have you ever seen a player who's played better after berating themselves, sulking or losing focus after a bad shot/hole? I haven't. It always leads to more bad shots or bad holes if you linger on earlier mistakes. I see players almost every week who let a couple of bad shots or holes destroy their entire round - they just go through the motions after that. Why play like that? If the round is shot, at least use the rest of the shots/holes to practice and do your best? Here’s a good example why...

2) I had learned not to let bad shots bother me, but one round cemented the idea for all time. I had a round that started out great then I took a 9 on a par 4, hitting two approaches into water and the third over the green. I went on to shoot a 39. After that day, I never again let one bad shot take me down. Since then I have been as likely to hit an incredible shot as often after bad ones as good. When I hit a bad shot, I often laugh out loud at myself - and it's truly over.

FWIW

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

Signs of big things coming.

Lowered my handicap 3 strokes this season, despite a significant reduction in short game practice and picked up some yards and accuracy off the tee.  And my recent Planemate use has me geeking out with the ball-striking improvements I'm seeing.

I still get a few more rounds in this year, but I'm already crazy motivated to attack the off-season and have a great 2021.  

And not to hijack or get sappy, but diving in and really becoming a part of the MGS community has been huge and is probably the highlight of this season for me.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Total rebuild underway, there's hope!

I'm in a long term lesson plan to build a new swing that is kinder to my 60 YO body and, I hope, better overall anyway. It's tough to get over 30 years of muscle memory, and so much of this new swing is vastly different from what I had been doing, but there are a lot of positive signs. With more time I believe I can get back to a 2. I had ballooned to 15. My current biggest issue is fighting an early release that my old swing needed to compensate for a ball position too close and too far back.

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

1 hour ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Signs of big things coming.

Lowered my handicap 3 strokes this season, despite a significant reduction in short game practice and picked up some yards and accuracy off the tee.  And my recent Planemate use has me geeking out with the ball-striking improvements I'm seeing.

I still get a few more rounds in this year, but I'm already crazy motivated to attack the off-season and have a great 2021.  

And not to hijack or get sappy, but diving in and really becoming a part of the MGS community has been huge and is probably the highlight of this season for me.

I would second the joining of the MSG community it has been great.

NewSUB70irons and HONMATR20440DRIVERforMGStesting MadeitAgreatSeasonSofarwithaFewMonthLeftToGo

Wow, did it in 4 words!

:honma: 💣Driver: Honma TR20 440 8.5° w/ Vizard FP-7X SHAFT - REVIEW POSTED 💣

:adams-small:3 Wood:  Adams TightLies Titanium 3+  - Shaft Bassara E55 x5ct

:taylormade-small:Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 2.  16.5°-  Stock Shaft- Stiff

image.png.5094bf65d200d3ff7ef5ed059993dfb4.png Irons: SUB70 639 CB 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus 120 X-STIFF

:mizuno-small::cleveland-small:Wedges: GW: SUB70 Raw 48° Mizuno Mp series 52 SW: Cleveland RTX 2.0  56° LW: Mizuno JPX 900 60°

:odyssey-small:Putter: Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth- Superstroke Slim 3.0 grip

:taylormade-small:Bag: Taylormade FlexTech Lifestyle Carry bag- Houndstooth

37 minutes ago, deauxrite said:

I broke 70 at last

Congrats! A milestone I will never achieve.

6A69B6C0-8D98-4278-ABB5-1065210A5ECB.jpeg

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

Horrid start; very promising ending

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3