TESTERS WANTED! ×

Why do some struggle with a 3 wood so much?

Buffly

I was reading through a lot of responses to the old thread about if people play a 3 wood ( 

)

So, what are the reasons many people struggle with the 3 wood?

Assuming you may be one who figured out the 3 wood - what's your knowledge to pass along to the rest of us?

I can immediately think of a few reasons/guesses some people might struggle:

• Long club length with light weight makes it hard to find the sweet spot
  • Many slower swingers cannot generate enough speed to get the ball airborne with 15 deg of loft
  • Scoopers have a swing path that doesn't fit a 3 wood causing duff and thin shots without any reliable distance

The solution for many of the responses on the other thread was going to 4 wood (16-17 deg) and 5 wood (18-19 deg) lofts to help them get the result they needed in lieu of a 3 wood. 

Tour pros obviously have enough clubhead speed, find the sweet spot, and either swing neutral or slightly down on their woods so, it makes sense for them as a layup to trouble off the tee. But, it seems extremely rare to see a 3 wood second shot into a green anymore (I know it happens, just not often). 

I would love to hear what @chisag @DaveP043 and @Tsmithjr9 have to say on this topic in general. 

I feel the 3 wood is the hardest club to hit in the bag, then the lob wedge, then driver, then long irons. I am looking forward to some interesting insight with the years of experience people have to share. 

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

Players struggle with longer clubs, in general, so its no surprise that they struggle most with a 3-wood, the longest club that we routinely hit off the ground.  Driver falls into a separate category, because the clubhead and available hitting area is so large, and the ball is teed up.  

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

When I first started golfing the 3 & 5 woods were the best clubs in my bag. As I got better, weirdly, they became my worst clubs. I've been through probably 4 different 3-woods and none seemed to be better than the last. However this year I got the Cobra SpeedZone 3-wood as part of the Cobra Connect Challenge and it's become my favorite club in the bag. I can hit 235 off the tee and and 225 off the deck with ease. Not just saying that because I was part of the challenge, you can read my honest reviews of all the clubs at that thread, but this is just an easy wood to hit. Check it out.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

I think Dave is spot on above.  The 3 wood is the longest club in the bag hit off the ground.  

I also imagine it is a club that people don't practice with very often.  

My 3 wood shots improved dramatically when I started hitting it on the range a couple of times during most practice sessions.  I found out I would get the ball too far forward in my stance, setting up like a driver.  Once I found that out, I paid more attention to ball position on the course.  

3 wood is one of my favorite clubs in the bag, just something I can consistently put 250 down the pipe. I've had the most success, and seen friends in my group have the most success, when they stop thinking about hitting it like a wood. Lots of people go for the driver-esque swing, rather than a sweeping to mild trapping motion in the downswing, and they top it combined with overswing, which spray it out everywhere.

My tips is always to move it back towards the middle of your stance, rather than out front, and drop the trailing elbow to make sure you are getting down into the ball.

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik Sub Zero,10°, Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

3W: :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik Sub Zero, 15°, Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

3H: :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik Sub Zero, 18°, KBS Tour Hybrid 75S

4i-PW: :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik Pro, +1°, True Temper Elevate Tour S, Standard Lie

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 - 50°/12F, 54°/14F, 58°/14K

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Special Select Squareback 2, 35"

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X

I agree with the above advice as it's true longer, lower lofted clubs are just harder to hit. I also think that it's not a club, teed up or off the deck, people just don't practice.

I also think there's a mental aspect that hasn't been touched on, and it's something I do with woods at times. People are hitting a 3 wood when they're 200+ yards to cover. They think it must be hit hard to make the ball go that far. So they swing faster, not harder, and lose control. That leads to a cold top, duck hook, big push, etc. Because they aren't mentally prepared for the shot or they try to do more than their swing/body can handle.

As an aside, I've also seen people hit 3 wood, no matter the location because they only focus on the yardage. You can imagine how well a 3 wood from the trees works out...

It seems overly simplified advice to say don't hit a shot you don't practice, but it is. Practice the 3 wood, know your carry and rollout distances and that confidence from the range will carry over to the course.

Whew...lotta pressure with the call out!

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Longer club which like driver requires good swing mechanics for hitting sweet spot properly, swing speed, more shallow face design does not have off center forgiveness of larger club head like a driver are some of the challenges many golfers face with a #3 wood. But for me personally this was the club that most influenced me to get fitted and learn my numbers that contribute to carry distance from my swing. I lofted up to 4/5/7 wood lofts, shorter length woods to get best carry/total distances from my FW's. Hats off to those of that can hit #3woods!

Sent from my SM-N960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

3 wood is a special club.

Like said above, the longest you'll hit from the ground.

You have to decide which kind you want.

A mini-driver type for off the tee, or a slim type that will cut thru grass or maybe off of a tight lie.

I had the large head type, and could get decent shots from the tee, but couldn't get anything but a long & low runner from the fairway.

Now, my 3 wood is an older 2015 Alpha.

It can be hit off of tee or grass.

Ball position is critical.

( As mentioned above) Place it slighty forward of middle stance, when off of grass.

On the tee, same position, but tee it low like it is on the grass.

If you tee it high like a driver, it won't have the same results.

Always chasing different clubs

For me the 3 wood requires some thought: I won’t pull it if the lie is bad, the stance needed uneven, the ball sitting down in rough etc. Question is, how likely are you to catch it flush from bad stance/lie/rough? I just do the math when I’m in the rough from 240+ out. And for me, that likelihood is low enough for me to opt for a wedge back into the fairway. But off the tee or clean lie, it’s very dependable twice a round club for me.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

I don't have any issues hitting the 3 wood. I use it on shorter par fours, off the fairways on long or mid length par fives, and tight fairways with trouble on both sides. I would say I use mine about four to five times a round. I don't use it out of the rough or on down hill lies. In those cases a hybrid to get me to inside of 100 yards. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Id say that for most, its a combination of low loft and not having enough swing speed to get the ball in the air, then trying to make up for that by swinging harder.  For me, Im not a long hitter (87 mph swing speed with driver) and I just don't swing it fast enough for the 3-wood.  I can hit it off the tee OK but off the deck is no Bueno.  I can hit a 5-wood very well though.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

I use the 3-wood from the tee quite a bit if driver puts bunkers or a very narrow fairway in play. Love it, and hit it solid from the tee. From a good fairway lie? Maybe. At 57, my driver swing speed is down around 100, so unless the lie is perfect, and I have room for a two-way miss, 3 wood is just too risky. I find that I can often hit my 5-wood just about as far anyway -- better launch conditions for my relatively slow swing speed.

39 minutes ago, ZenGolfer said:

Id say that for most, its a combination of low loft and not having enough swing speed to get the ball in the air, then trying to make up for that by swinging harder.  For me, Im not a long hitter (87 mph swing speed with driver) and I just don't swing it fast enough for the 3-wood.  I can hit it off the tee OK but off the deck is no Bueno.  I can hit a 5-wood very well though.

35 minutes ago, goaliedad30 said:

I use the 3-wood from the tee quite a bit if driver puts bunkers or a very narrow fairway in play. Love it, and hit it solid from the tee. From a good fairway lie? Maybe. At 57, my driver swing speed is down around 100, so unless the lie is perfect, and I have room for a two-way miss, 3 wood is just too risky. I find that I can often hit my 5-wood just about as far anyway -- better launch conditions for my relatively slow swing speed.

I'm with you both - I love my 5w.

I don't carry a 3 wood because it doesn't give me a big enough Gap from driver to 3w. 5w gives me about a 20-30 yd Gap which is nice for my game. 

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

The reason is very ,very simple as to why some of us struggle with the 3 wood

L.O.F.T ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Lack Of Frikking Talent

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

4 hours ago, ZenGolfer said:

That's my 'ball park' driver swing speed too.  I would put it down to just technique, personal 'tendencies' and practice.   I hit my 3 wood consistently better than my driver, I call it my '190 club', but it's not uncommon for me to get over 200yd on level ground, from tee or deck, and it's not unusual for me to out drive or be very close to lower hcp driver users off the tee.

I currently carry two Cobra F7 3woods, one 'standard' and the other with my driver shaft and set to slightly lower loft and weight forward.  Not a huge difference between them, but it does give me useable options rather than carry a driver I don't use, until I can learn to hit it properly.

I currently have the 'spare' 3wood shaft in the driver, but am stiil more consistent with the longer 3 wood.

LPGA players swing speeds are in that range and they can hit 3 wood. More technique than swing speed.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I'm not any more accurate with my 3 wood so I pretty much never hit it off the tee and usually only attempt to hit it when the lie is good and I've got a fair margin of error.  I find that I don't make solid contact as often as I do with most other clubs, most likely due to the length of the club. If I were to hit 100 balls with impact tape I would probably find that I am just as wild with my driver, but since the clubhead is so much larger the consequences are significantly reduce. Missing the ball 3/4" on the toe side with driver results in some lost distance, missing the center by 3/4" with my 3w and the ball is taking off at a 45° angle....

I think its a difficult club to hit.  I think its because players look at it as a "wood" so they play it too far up in the stance (like a driver) instead of 3,4,5 iron ball placement which results (i think) more often in a topped ball.  Also, because the perception is a "wood", they stand too far away with the hands too far away from the body as if they are hitting a driver which contributes to topped balls. 

I've been struggling with playing a three wood (and sometimes a five wood) off the fairway for several years. I bought a four wood, but still struggled. I started playing my four iron unless my lie was perfect. A couple of weeks ago one of my golf buddies introduced me to the Callaway Mavrik Max. It was amazing. I immediately bought the three and the five. I think the success comes from the fact that the Cally is designed with a flat bottom. I'm a sweeper of my woods and the flat bottom really helps me. If you are a sweeper too I suggest you look for a fairway wood with a flat bottom . I'm sure there are many brands out there, but the Mavrik Max is a great place to start

Drive for Show; Putt for Dough

I have been struggling with my 3 Wood  for 20 plus years, why??

Because I miss the sweet spot and 20 plus years of struggling, is not good for my confidence.

WITB:

Driver:  Taylormade  SLDR Fujikura XLR8 61 S RH.   

3 Wood: TaylorMade RBZ 3W

Hybrid: Ping G400 3 Hyb 19 degree S

Irons: Titleist 710 AP1 5-PW Aerotek Steelfiber i110 cw S RH standard lie 

Wedges: 50 Callaway MD 4, 54 Vokey SM5, 58 Callaway Forged

Putters: Ping Grayhawk Putter

On 10/4/2020 at 8:39 PM, BadgerGolfer said:

Similar high 80s swing speed with driver.  Have had a couple larger head 3 woods over the years and could not use of the deck and not any more accurate of the tee than driver.  My 5 wood is more consistent and better ball flight when I swing about 80% max.

Home course is very hilly and I try to stop myself from hitting 5 wood off anything but reasonably flat ground.  Realized success rate below 50% with some hole killer results.  Pushing myself to take my medicine and stick with a 6 iron for those shots as my confidence level is much higher.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

14 hours ago, Kaplack said:

I have been struggling with my 3 Wood  for 20 plus years, why??

Because I miss the sweet spot and 20 plus years of struggling, is not good for my confidence.

You peaked my curiosity because you say you struggle yet you are a 3 handicap. What do you do to score low despite the 3 wood being the way you described? 

After reading the replies, I have came to the conclusion: some people have a high expectation of their 3 wood.( myself included).

If you hit a bad drive that's short for some reason- Hit the 3 wood 100% power. It'll go as far as a driver, but off the grass. NO it won't for the average hobby golfer.

Some 3 woods are off the tee type, and some are from the grass.

I usually hit a 5 wood for a 2nd shot at 200+ yards.

If I need 225+, it's a 3 wood.

The 3 wood will roll out.

Many people I am around, myself included, don't realize the limitations of it, and what it is really for.

Edited by Jackal

Always chasing different clubs

Similar high 80s swing speed with driver.  Have had a couple larger head 3 woods over the years and could not use of the deck and not any more accurate of the tee than driver.  My 5 wood is more consistent and better ball flight when I swing about 80% max.
Home course is very hilly and I try to stop myself from hitting 5 wood off anything but reasonably flat ground.  Realized success rate below 50% with some hole killer results.  Pushing myself to take my medicine and stick with a 6 iron for those shots as my confidence level is much higher.
Sometimes you just have to take your medicine and go with the smart play.
I found that my scores really started to drop when I stopped playing hero golf and just tried to hit fairways and lay up to about 120 yards.
I'm a big fan of YouTubeer Golfsidekick and his, "way of the playa" method where you always play safe and conservative unless there's absolutely no risk. He always says, "aim for Texas" (big, safe and conservative).

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

On 10/5/2020 at 8:35 AM, cnosil said:

LPGA players swing speeds are in that range and they can hit 3 wood. More technique than swing speed.

You and I have watched them up close enough to know that they also hit the ball on the button waaaaaay more frequently than we do.  I missed seeing them in Williamsburg this year.

You have to take your dispersion pattern and the course design into account.  How much room is there around the green?  Is there really enough room to accommodate your whole shot pattern?  Or will you put a significant number of 3-woods into trouble?  Many of the courses here in central VA are hacked out of forests, and often the corridors narrow around the greens, so you're bringing a significant amount of trouble into play with a 3-wood from the fairway.  I wish I played more courses wide enough to hit 3-woods into par 5s.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

13 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:

You and I have watched them up close enough to know that they also hit the ball on the button waaaaaay more frequently than we do.  I missed seeing them in Williamsburg this year.

You have to take your dispersion pattern and the course design into account.  How much room is there around the green?  Is there really enough room to accommodate your whole shot pattern?  Or will you put a significant number of 3-woods into trouble?  Many of the courses here in central VA are hacked out of forests, and often the corridors narrow around the greens, so you're bringing a significant amount of trouble into play with a 3-wood from the fairway.  I wish I played more courses wide enough to hit 3-woods into par 5s.

Yes they do hit the center way more than us amateurs; my point wasn't about where they hit it on the face but swing speed.  People were saying that low swing speed is why you can't hit a 3 wood.  LPGA players show swing speed isn't that much of an issue.  Agree with everything else you said about dispersion pattern but that is about choosing to hit the club 🙂

I missed the tournament as well. I am hoping that they are able to hold the tournament next year;  really missed volunteering this year, 

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

On 9/28/2020 at 7:45 AM, DaveP043 said:

Players struggle with longer clubs, in general, so its no surprise that they struggle most with a 3-wood, the longest club that we routinely hit off the ground.  Driver falls into a separate category, because the clubhead and available hitting area is so large, and the ball is teed up.  

+1. For me at least, add that it's the club I use the least in my bag, and it's not wonder I don't trust my 3W.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys
You peaked my curiosity because you say you struggle yet you are a 3 handicap. What do you do to score low despite the 3 wood being the way you described? 

I know this wasn’t directed to me, but everyone has expectations and as your handicap gets lower. you expect to hit the ball better.

At my level, I don’t hit 3 wood often and depending on the day I can hit it well or top it 30 feet.

Low scores come from decision making and avoiding big scores not because you can hit every shot. Also, Handicap is about potential and not what you shout every week. I saw a great example of this on TV the past couple of weekends. I was watching the LPGA tournament and Anna Nordqvist was repeatedly chunking chip and pitch shots. The commentators were talking about how this was her weakness and she plays around that problem and uses putter from way off the green. I was surprised that a top LPGA player had this big of a weakness.

3 wood has been a go to since adding it this year. 
I play it typically little further back than driver in my stance. I think before this year I wouldn’t be playing it because I had a very negative AOA but have evened out.

I can comfortable hitting off the deck but had to be a good lie. Above or below the feet is a no go for me with this club

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I suppose I am one of the lucky ones as I am very confident hitting my 3 Wood. Mind you I used to also carry a 1 iron before hybrids came out. The biggest issue I see with longer clubs is that we tend to try to belt the hell out of them instead of relying on the the extra length to generate club speed.

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 19 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway

Cobra Vintage Series Stingray 40

Preferred ball - Seed 001