2020 Official Member Review: BirdieBall PuttUp

15 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

i’ve noticed that a little bit. that doesn’t bother me as long as the mat doesn’t buckle or pinch 

The bumpers on the end look like they have been redesigned and improved for yours, that should help with the moving around. Hope you guys enjoy the test! 

• Like 2

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w, Evenflow Riptide
:nike-small: Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well, that’s just not true. none of you know who i am.  before all of that, though...thank you thank you thank you MGS and BirdieBall for letting me test out what promises to be a really cool new

Hello there fellow spies. To introduce myself, I’ll start with my name - Christopher Rants, and I live in Sioux City Iowa - where the leaves are starting to fall and snow will cover the greens soon en

Today my putt up arrived. I had to take my dog to daycare because although I measured out an area the mat is much bigger than you think once you get it. I got it built and moved to the garage so I can

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

The bumpers on the end look like they have been redesigned and improved for yours, that should help with the moving around. Hope you guys enjoy the test! 

The information sheets they supply suggest, Use the hook side of hook/male side of Velcro tape... approximately 6 inch pieces and strategically place them in areas under the putting green that do not affect the roll of the golf ball when putting, but will hold onto the carpet."

• Like 1

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 in 2020) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: O'Donnell hybrids 10*, 15*, 19*, 27*, and Ginty 29* trouble club

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, CTI 9i, and Worx 55* hybrid wedge

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   

|> App: SwingU/Looper  

|> Club: CoverLogoS-H c sm.png"The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️         EPLogo sm.jpg      StickHackLogo2021-uai-50x185.png.93cce20f8b531850ac1d2054c3d18cd3.png

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-25.png.11580987b80d9d26da7f04a31eadac9d.png

2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes 1398724741_Inesislogo.jpg.34e215e2c1310a7b31d310ab89f4c188.jpg

@WaffleHouseTourdo you have any better pictures of the plywood you base you rigged up? 

• Like 1

:taylormade-small: SIM2 8º | KuroKage XT 70TX
:taylormade-small: SIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX
:titelist-small: U500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
:titelist-small: T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
::vokey-small: SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
:scotty-small:  Futura 5w

I decided to try the roll back Christopher mentioned as the reason why the mats are so fast and I apparently failed miserably. 3 balls purposely rolled up the center at the middle accuracy cup, 2 came back only 2/5ths of the distance from the highest point of the roll on the ramp and the 3rd stopped in the accuracy cup. Then tried the other 2 again and one again returned to the 2/5ths point and the other found the right center cup. Rollback feature (thankfully) more wishing than reality. 20201006_212848.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A102U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 in 2020) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, CTI 9i, and Worx 55* hybrid wedge

|> Club: CoverLogoS-H c sm.png"The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️         EPLogo sm.jpg      StickHackLogo2021-uai-50x185.png.93cce20f8b531850ac1d2054c3d18cd3.png

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-25.png.11580987b80d9d26da7f04a31eadac9d.png

2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes 1398724741_Inesislogo.jpg.34e215e2c1310a7b31d310ab89f4c188.jpg

Decided to give the rollback a proper test from the back bumper, somewhere my putts probably won't get to, not because I lack the ability to rocket one well past the green edge but because my goal is always one-putt and that doesn't allow for aggressive ball striking with putter.  Anyway, 3 out of 3 rolls from stationary against the back bumper at the top of the incline did get back to the putting location at the back of the mat.  And with consistency.

Never mind the putter balancing on the spare cup lift out flag, just showing off the balance of my Pinemeadow Z-ON M1 that works so well for me. 😉

• Like 1

[mention=80513]WaffleHouseTour[/mention]do you have any better pictures of the plywood you base you rigged up? 

Sorry, on the road today so no Picts but I’ll post sometime.

In short, I used layers of 1/4” thick because they are lighter and easier to move around. I got floor underlayment at Lowe’s.

I took two 4x8’ sheets and cut them into four 4x2’ sections. I laid down a 4x8’ sheet and abutted a 4x2’ sheet so make a 4x10’. Then I laid down the 4x2 and abutted a 4x8 (same thing in reverse order. At this point I put down the 4x2 sheets running the length of the green covering the right half of my base to level my set up. I left the 2foot gap at the stance/bottom side. Then I laid down the 4x8 and 4x2 on top to cover the edge created by the leveling section. If I needed more than one layer to level I’d put them between the bottom and second level, rather than second and third. On the top level keep the 4x2 at the cup/ramp end. It fits perfectly under the ramp and the seam won’t be noticed that way.

Hope that helps. It really creates a nice firm base. Feels much better underfoot than the carpet.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

15 hours ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

“you can’t keep that in the living room” says She Who Must Be Obeyed

I love this line.

• Like 1

Cut Draw Giveaways

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Woods and Putter set unofficial review.

Instagram tagging contest Crew

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

:titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putters   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Tommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

My initial impressions:

This surface is fast. Real fast. I wouldn't say it's too fast to practice on with the caveat of the ball return design aspect, but the true test will be when I see results out on the course. My prior putting matt was really slow and I really had trouble with speed on fast greens. We'll see how my speed control turns out over the next few weeks/months of practice on a slick surface. 

I have two boys under 3 years old and they absolutely love this practice putting matt as much as their dad. With that being said, I will be speaking to the durability of the matt as well as the ease of storing this massive beast. First word of advice: KEEP YOUR BOX if you plan to store this away at any point. I keep my PuttUp either stored in the box in the garage or it's in use in the living room on a wood floor. When the kids are awake, I just have the matt out with the cup bases. No incline, no bumpers (oldest thought it would be fun to smack younger brother with it within the first hour of use), no flagsticks. I can still putt with them and they can still run across it without me worrying about tearing up the surface. The PuttUp does move around a lot without the bumpers installed, but that's to be expected with the base foam. When the bumpers are installed, it keeps the overall matt from sliding and when the cup liners are installed, it keeps the matt firmly on the incline. With the PuttUp fully assembled, it's not moving. That's a big plus in my book. 

The matt is a closed cell polyethylene foam that really does hold it's shape, even after being rolled up and stored in the box overnight. It does take a few minutes for it to lay flat after I unroll it and any sort of impression by my heavy foot or putter disappears in about 10 seconds. The bumpers do provide a little weight to help flatten out the matt quickly and usually once I get those and the cup liners installed, it's ready to go. So far, it's returning to it's original shape as it should. Now, can it do that over a long period of time with a lot of rolling/unrolling/foot traffic? That will be a big focal point for my review. 

So far this has been a great tool for late night practice sessions and some fun time with the kids. 

• Like 7
  • :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* w/ VA Composites Nemesys 65 X tipped 1/2" 
  • :ping-small: G425 LST 3W 14.5* w/ Ping Tour 75X
  • :srixon-small: ZX Utility 18* w/ Project X 6.5
  • :callaway-small: X Forged 21* w/ Tour Issue Dynamic Gold S400
  • :taylormade-small: 2020 P770 5-PW w/ Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X100
  • :ping-small: Glide 3.0 54* & 58* w/ Dynamic Gold S400
  • :ping-small: Sigma 2 Arna - 35.25"...coming soon: Evnroll ER5B
  •  Pro V1x Left Dash
  • I'm left-handed so I don't go broke buying all new clubs every week. 

Duplicate post. 

•  Pro V1x Left Dash
40 minutes ago, txgolfjunkie said:

My initial impressions:

This surface is fast. Real fast. I wouldn't say it's too fast to practice on with the caveat of the ball return design aspect, but the true test will be when I see results out on the course. My prior putting matt was really slow and I really had trouble with speed on fast greens. We'll see how my speed control turns out over the next few weeks/months of practice on a slick surface. 

I have two boys under 3 years old and they absolutely love this practice putting matt as much as their dad. With that being said, I will be speaking to the durability of the matt as well as the ease of storing this massive beast. First word of advice: KEEP YOUR BOX if you plan to store this away at any point. I keep my PuttUp either stored in the box in the garage or it's in use in the living room on a wood floor. When the kids are awake, I just have the matt out with the cup bases. No incline, no bumpers (oldest thought it would be fun to smack younger brother with it within the first hour of use), no flagsticks. I can still putt with them and they can still run across it without me worrying about tearing up the surface. The PuttUp does move around a lot without the bumpers installed, but that's to be expected with the base foam. When the bumpers are installed, it keeps the overall matt from sliding and when the cup liners are installed, it keeps the matt firmly on the incline. With the PuttUp fully assembled, it's not moving. That's a big plus in my book. 

The matt is a closed cell polyethylene foam that really does hold it's shape, even after being rolled up and stored in the box overnight. It does take a few minutes for it to lay flat after I unroll it and any sort of impression by my heavy foot or putter disappears in about 10 seconds. The bumpers do provide a little weight to help flatten out the matt quickly and usually once I get those and the cup liners installed, it's ready to go. So far, it's returning to it's original shape as it should. Now, can it do that over a long period of time with a lot of rolling/unrolling/foot traffic? That will be a big focal point for my review. 

So far this has been a great tool for late night practice sessions and some fun time with the kids. 

Thanks for the thoughts, I am most interested in how this speed relates real world rounds and am looking forward to seeing if the speed seems like an issue to any one. I suspect not, but that is the point of the test right.

• Like 1

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS Review

:cobra-small: SZ Extreme 9° HZRDUS Smoke Green 60g 6.5 | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :bridgestone-small: Tour BX | Right Handed

:SuperSpeed: Follow My Super Speed Progress Here 

Love my birdieball, but much like the Exputt i just dont see how the PuttUP would be any good for me as I am extremely visual player and without being able to see the full/actual distance would make the function useless for me.

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50F - 54S - 59D
:EVNROLL: ER1v
:titelist-small: ProV1

i got some practice in tonight and have a few more observations:

1. im definitely gonna need to build a base under the mat. it lays flat and rolls true, but in certain spots at the putting end if you ground your putter behind the ball, it will depress the mat enough to make the ball move. i think the combination of two plush surfaces is just too soft. also, the putting end of the mat wanders a little when you’re walking on and off repeatedly  

2. putting to the 16’ (far left) target is a little tough. my normal stance would have me standing off the mat. i don’t think having the ball 1/4” higher than my feet is a huge deal, but it’s worth noting all the same. with a base built under the mat (like @WaffleHouseTour) that heigh difference can be a few inches, which is obviously more substantial. 

3. aiming down the mat can be a bit busy to the eye. the 5 holes are pretty close together. i’ve found myself lining a putt up at the far right (18’) cup but becoming distracted by the next one to the left (14’) and sending my putt directly in between the two. i think that’s just gonna take some getting used to 

i started tonight with a gate drill. i probably rolled 50 putts one handed from a few feet out, then backed up to about halfway down the matt and rolled another 50 with two hands. just working on a steady consistent stroke. 

i had to improvise because i didn’t want to stick tees in the mat:

BFAD160B-6C70-4D3A-A394-ADFEB4FF06B7.jpeg

CF78CE87-7331-4411-8428-892F576789AA.jpeg

• Like 5

:taylormade-small: SIM2 8º | KuroKage XT 70TX
:taylormade-small: SIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX
:titelist-small: U500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
:titelist-small: T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
::vokey-small: SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
:scotty-small:  Futura 5w

2 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

i got some practice in tonight and have a few more observations:

1. im definitely gonna need to build a base under the mat. it lays flat and rolls true, but in certain spots at the putting end if you ground your putter behind the ball, it will depress the mat enough to make the ball move. i think the combination of two plush surfaces is just too soft. also, the putting end of the mat wanders a little when you’re walking on and off repeatedly  

2. putting to the 16’ (far left) target is a little tough. my normal stance would have me standing off the mat. i don’t think having the ball 1/4” higher than my feet is a huge deal, but it’s worth noting all the same. with a base built under the mat (like @WaffleHouseTour) that heigh difference can be a few inches, which is obviously more substantial. 

3. aiming down the mat can be a bit busy to the eye. the 5 holes are pretty close together. i’ve found myself lining a putt up at the far right (16’) cup but becoming distracted by the next one to the left (14’) and sending my putt directly in between the two. i think that’s just gonna take some getting used to 

i started tonight with a gate drill. i probably rolled 50 putts one handed from a few feet out, then backed up to about halfway down the matt and rolled another 50 with two hands. just working on a steady consistent stroke. 

i had to improvise because i didn’t want to stick tees in the mat:

BFAD160B-6C70-4D3A-A394-ADFEB4FF06B7.jpeg

CF78CE87-7331-4411-8428-892F576789AA.jpeg

So it's true, you're putting by remote control.

Rimshot.gif

• Haha 3

On 10/6/2020 at 4:01 PM, Chip Strokes said:

@Manimal26 @EasyPutter @txgolfjunkie @WaffleHouseTour @LeftyHawk

are any of you setting your mat up on carpet? mine is sitting on medium pile carpet in the basement and it appears to sit flat. there are no waves or breaks in it, but i’m wondering if a harder surface wouldn’t be more ideal. 

if it would make a big difference i could always pick up two more horse stall mats and lay them under the putting green. 

at 75lbs each they’d compress the carpet nicely and give a nice flat solid surface. i use them for the flooring in my garage gym. 

these guys:

E31AE6A0-C9A3-4B02-B937-C437BEBDF197.jpeg

Mine will be in the basement on cement,  my only option.  Hopefully I will get time this weekend to set it up and get some pics posted of my setup and my plans for testing over the next few months. 

Chris 

• Like 1

Far and Sure......

:ping-small:G410 SFT (10.5 degree), Project X Hzrdus Yellow Stiff Shaft

:ping-small:: G20 4W

:callaway-small:       GBB Epic 7W (Heavenwood)

:ping-small:: G410 4 thru GW

:callaway-logo-1:   MD3 54*  

:wilson_staff_small: PMP FG Tour 60*                                                        

:odyssey-small:    OWorks Black #1

:taylormade-small: TP5 Pix

Finally got a chance to set up the mat today. This thing is FAST, faster that the greens at my home course. While this is not a deal breaker it is something to be aware of when practicing. 

I did a preliminary putt test with 100 balls,  5 putts to each hole from 4 specific distances. I set up a spreadsheet in order to track my progress over the coming weeks.  My plan was to test my putting every Sunday with the 100 ball test.  Well, im going to have to rethink the tests, in the preliminary test if I happened to miss the first putt the next 4 went in which gave me a make % of 77.5% make rate. I believe that this is not a true reflection of my putting ability. 

So that's why I'm going to try a different test, 1 shot per hole from 4 different distances.  

As for the mat itself,  I can say that this is a quality product well thought out and presents some great possibilities for working on your putting. 

I will be posting weekly test results and any modifications I make to the mat for my personal use. Being lefthanded my approach to the holes will be different for sure. 

I also will be trying different putters and trying different ways to grip the putter along with different stances. I've gone thru Dave Pelz's book several times trying many of the issues he covers about the putting game.

Here are some pics of my putting pit...

Chris 

20201008_111210.jpg

20201008_111231.jpg

20201008_111327.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Far and Sure......

:ping-small:G410 SFT (10.5 degree), Project X Hzrdus Yellow Stiff Shaft

:ping-small:: G20 4W

:callaway-small:       GBB Epic 7W (Heavenwood)

:ping-small:: G410 4 thru GW

:callaway-logo-1:   MD3 54*  

:wilson_staff_small: PMP FG Tour 60*                                                        

:odyssey-small:    OWorks Black #1

:taylormade-small: TP5 Pix

The correlation I am realizing while putting at home testing out the BirdieBall PuttUp Putting Green and putting at the course, Cazenovia Golf Course in South Buffalo, NY is the technique that is being reinforced by putting on the different surfaces.  Each green on a golf course has differences from all the other greens, it is just part of nature and how grass grows and responds to the environment around the green and the green's topography itself.  Likewise the putting mat is another green with a difference, so what can remain constant is the golfer of course, but also the putter, the ball, and the technique used to putt and this is where I am noticing my growth in using the PuttUp mat while putting on well cared for growing grass.

I have always used a pendulum swing, developed into a rigid frame composed of straight arms with shoulder, elbow and wrist joints steady and without movement.  Even fingers and hands are quiet throughout the swing.  The only motion that happens is the spine below the shoulders, and even the head as it is attached to the part of the spine above the shoulders does not move.  Proof of locking these multitudinous joints is by how eyes stay in steady and unchanging gaze on the top of the putter.  By maintaining a constant unchanging view of the perpendicular line on top of my mallet putter that runs from the putter face to the back of the putter, and noticing as a background blur the path of the putter over the ground surface, the ball is nothing other than a point on the line of travel of that putter line as it moves.  As such the ball is an incidental contact when the pendulum swings to the rest position, perpendicular to the ground while all focus remains on maintaining unchanging geometry in the putting swing.  Done right, the ball contact with the club head is centered on the center line of the putter, geometry preserved and correct.  All that remains is for constancy with pendulum speed which is more than less a function of gravity moving the putter and arms from the raised position back to the rest position.

A site like http://persimmongolftoday.org/ shows putting with lines drawn that depict this kind of pendulum but where it deviates from my stroke style is they maintain focus on the ball and the putter is something that moves into view and then the ball disappears if view is just of where the ball initial position is.  What I do is a total pendulum from bottom of putter to top of head with face, eyes, everything in constant geometry with the club head which is not what I have heard from others.  The distance of the back swing is what determines the energy of the stroke and resulting distance travel for the ball.  With proper setup and unchanging geometry in the pendulum, and any grip will work with this (non-overlapping grip is most relaxed for me for the motionless wrists) as grip actually only acts as a connector without a hinge movement.  To form the total pendulum the rotation movement is spine only below the shoulders and above the hips.  Hips, legs, knees, feet all stay perfectly planted as a balanced and immovable support for the pendulum.

ph_energy23%5B1%5D.gif

[ Image source - https://williamahuston.blogspot.com ]

To make it all work it is necessary to relax and release all stress.  This is the last part of my routine for all golf swings from driver to putter and everything in between. Applying the breathing technique of expert marksmanship, even the last breath exhaled as part of the relaxation process is part of setting the body into a base level state where minimum movement is possible.  Just as a rifle trigger is not squeezed until all air is out of the lungs, the putter is not pulled back to its highest point of swing until breath is released out of the lungs.

I wonder how much different this approach is to what others are doing.  Please make a comment quoting this post, thank you! ⛳

Edited by EasyPutter
Citation

Just a quick update...I played on some slick greens over the weekend at La Cantera in San Antonio. I will say, I didn't see too many putts get blasted by the hole, which has been the case with the old, slower putting matt. The greens were firm and fast, but I'd give myself a B+ on speed and probably a C+ on green reading...I never played enough break. Chalk one up to the PuttUp for being more speed conscious on the greens, especially the 10-20ft putts.  

I'll play again next Monday on some 'faster' greens in the Houston area. I'll spend the next week on the PuttUp getting ready to see double digits on the stimp at Royal Oaks. 

• Like 2
  •  Pro V1x Left Dash

This weeks self-imposed assignment - adding the Pelz Putting Tutor to the mix.

Its one thing to bash the ball up there to the +8 cup and catching the edge, or the back.  But getting it started on line - using enough force to get it there, and not disturb either of the two marbles... tougher. I'm somewhat proficient at starting it on line when I'm trying to make a 3 or 4 foot put - but the farther out I am, and the more force I need, the more likely I am to clip the marble on the left...

Something I really like about the Pelz tutor - helps ensure your eyes are directly over the ball - not a bit inside or outside...  

That line also helps with alignment.  I often think I'm lined up correctly - and I may even get the ball in the hole (the brain and the body compensate in some amazing ways...) but when I have to get behind this and make sure the white line is pointed right at the middle I discover some interesting things. 

IMG_6347.JPG.e92719c52c3f6fac940cfea9e984fddf.JPGIMG_6346.JPG.74e783bcc11f22c1f6b5e46c5cc09f49.JPG

• Like 4

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)