Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Was fit for my previous Driver (Callaway Epic w/ Project X stiff shaft) at a local golf shop.  I was happy with it but I just never got comfortable with it.  That was summer of 2019.  This spring due to the Covid I tried the TRU-FIT here at MGS.  It was suggested the Cobra Speed Zone 9.5 w/ Tensei Blue stiff shaft.  I ordered it and went to the driving range.  Had my own side by side test between the two drivers.  I could not believe how the comfort and trust I had in the Cobra as compared to the Callaway.  Distance, dispersion and control were amazing.  Next morning I played my home course and played two balls off the tee, switching back and forth between which one I hit first.  Again the Cobra won hands down.  More fairways and better control (draws and fades on demand).  I put the Callaway in the closet and made the Cobra my gamer.  Season is winding down here in Northern NY and I cannot be happier that I went with the Cobra.  My playing partners aren't very happy.  Took me off the email list for weekend schedule because I have been taking their money every time I played.  Thanks MGS for whatever hand you had with the TRU-FIT.  I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a new Driver.

Ken "Cruise" Mancini

Lots of Cobra love of late.  Glad to hear the new (new) driver is rocking it.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

I also did a TRU Golf Fit this summer and ended up with a Cobra SpeedZone Extreme 9.0 with the same Tensei Blue stiff shaft and I love it. The forgiveness is great and been a consistent performer. Glad you had a good experience with TRU Fit

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

I think it's a great quick system. My only issue was that I am a lefty and it recommended a rh only club. Which is yes too bad, but that is part of being a lefty. 

Overall a great system and glad it's worked for you!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)