Tony Covey MGS

Donate to MyGolfSpy

Our Sponsors

I gladly donate to support My Golf Spy and hope that all members consider donating. If just $50, that will go a long way to acquiring the tools needed to test the equipment. Once you donate, make it an annual thing. Thanks My Golf Spy!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 9

I saw the big news about 2017 and added a monthly donation. This year instead on just one. And like Foz said $50 goes a long way. With the monthly $5 a month adds up over the year. And that's pretty easy to part with.

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 6

I saw the big news about 2017 and added a monthly donation. This year instead on just one. And like Foz said $50 goes a long way. With the monthly $5 a month adds up over the year. And that's pretty easy to part with.

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Kinda the same but a bit opposite of you.  When I signed up, I went the monthly donation amount as it came out to a bit more than I would in a one time donation.   But after seeing the Blog piece on the Most Wanted, I went ahead a made a larger one time donation as well.   

It's easy to support a place that does things the right way and that you truly believe in. 

• Like 4

I've been really delinquent with regard to donating as well.  (Just remedied that, BTW ;)) I really enjoy the site, the articles, the interaction and the knowledge that gets dropped on me every time I'm here.  I've been lucky enough to be chosen to test a few things, which I have also enjoyed a great deal.  (Easier to be chosen as a tester than to obtain K-Sig golf balls...)

What really made me pull the trigger to donate, however, besides the recent email, was seeing Mr. Pomposity himself, Michael Breed lose his mind on social media after being called out regarding his dissatisfaction with the testing process of the K-Sig ball.  Me thinks he doth protest too much.  Smoke = Fire, and if MGS has ruffled people's feathers to THAT degree, you must be doing more than just something right.  Keep it up!

#PowerToThePlayer in 2017 and beyond!

• Like 7

I've been really delinquent with regard to donating as well.  (Just remedied that, BTW ;)) I really enjoy the site, the articles, the interaction and the knowledge that gets dropped on me every time I'm here.  I've been lucky enough to be chosen to test a few things, which I have also enjoyed a great deal.  (Easier to be chosen as a tester than to obtain K-Sig golf balls...)

What really made me pull the trigger to donate, however, besides the recent email, was seeing Mr. Pomposity himself, Michael Breed lose his mind on social media after being called out regarding his dissatisfaction with the testing process of the K-Sig ball.  Me thinks he doth protest too much.  Smoke = Fire, and if MGS has ruffled people's feathers to THAT degree, you must be doing more than just something right.  Keep it up!

#PowerToThePlayer in 2017 and beyond!

I bet GolfSpy X doesn't mind staying busy putting up these badges :D

• Like 2

Renewed my donation badge. It's been so long, I think they were gonna take it away.

• Like 3

Renewed my donation badge. It's been so long, I think they were gonna take it away.

Good on you HighFade and no doubt putting a few bucks in the kitty and supporting MyGolfSpy is the right thing to do.  Good folks, awesome reviews, and great community.   2017 let's get er done and support this awesome place!  Hell most of us spend more than $25.00 per month on beer.....  :D  Plus you might get one of these cool badges under your forum name if ya get off ya dayuuummmm pockets.  

• Like 2

Really feel an affinity to MGS Community after only a short time. Glad to sign up for monthly donations . Cheers all, here's to a great 2017!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Glad to have you here. I felt the same way when I first found the site and did the same.

Sent from my LG-D850 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

I would like to add a few thoughts to this thread.  If ya thinking about joining a first class unbiased golf forum who tells it like is, you REALLY need to join up here.  If you only throw  5 - 10 - 15 bucks in the hat, you know you're supporting an awesome site.  The cool thing is, MGS doesn't expect anything for all this good knowledge....  Sooooo being a member is totally free.  You do what ya need to do to support this great site whether it be knowledge shared, a few bucks here and there, or just visit now & then. Hey it's all good but you can bet ya arse this is the best golf equipment reviewing thread on the internet.   Bar none.

• Like 5

Well said OG. Its why I contributed from the start and will continue to do so.

The amount of quality info and testing that Tony, X and Sam put out there is unmatched and greatly appreciated.

Sent from my LG-D850 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 4

With all the crap I post and force you fine lads to scroll through, I decided it was appropriate to become a monthly subscriber.

I've really enjoyed engaging in dialogue with the group here.

Thanks MGS!

• Like 5

I'll donate as soon as possible. This place is great. I'm not as financially stable as I once was. Don't get divorced in your mid 50's..... be nice to your wives... you don't want to be me...lol.

• Like 5

I'll donate as soon as possible. This place is great. I'm not as financially stable as I once was. Don't get divorced in your mid 50's..... be nice to your wives... you don't want to be me...lol.

WiveS .. plural??!!??

(ouch)

So you're like Lee Trevino, who famously said: "You can make a lotta money playing golf. Just ask both my ex-wives .. they're both so rich that neither of their husbands has to work!"

• Like 3

Love that guy. Got to watch him play at the 3M a couple years ago. Jabbering the whole time- I couldn't get enough!

• Like 1

WiveS .. plural??!!??

(ouch)

So you're like Lee Trevino, who famously said: "You can make a lotta money playing golf. Just ask both my ex-wives .. they're both so rich that neither of their husbands has to work!"

My brother had a personalized license plate RUMY4TH

• Like 3

Another thought relative to the updated MGS website .. people can indirectly donate by clicking on the ads.

I know we've been soooo bombarded with ads on the web that we've become good at tuning them out, but for example I clicked on the Imperial Headwear banner and actually bought a CoolCore wide-brimmed hat (very useful piece of sun and hot weather gear!).

• Like 3

I just signed up for a monthly donation subscription. Love the site and happy to support it! Now, how do I get one of those fancy "donor" badges!  :D

• Like 4

I couldn't find it, but was there an option to donate say on a yearly basis?

MDGolfHacker

I'm sure GolfSpy T will gladly set up the donor's badge for you when he is available, not to worry :D

• Like 1