Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

The Disease of Equipment Obsession

When I started on my golf journey, it was for the love of the game, but I have had some problems over the past few months. Some of it, I attribute to moving, others to having to go back to work (was furloughed for 6 months by COVID), and some of it may be from it cooling down a bit as we head into the fall season. 

The issue itself is that I am constantly researching, reading reviews, spending time in this dang forum, updating my equipment and looking at my perfectly situated bag, but I am not playing ANY GOLF. I had gone out like 4-5 times in the last 5 weeks and when I do, I play so bad (because of the infrequent play) that I am almost content to go back to golf theory and mental space more often then actually making it to the course.

Has anyone else experienced this? Are there any known cures? Would love any insight. How to get back into the game!!!

Sincerely,

Rekindler of passions

WITB:

Callaway Rogue ST - Driver

Titleist TS2 - 4 Wood

Titleist 818 H1 Hybrid

Mizuno JPX 850 Forged Irons

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 54 and Cleveland RTX4 58

#ROCKCHALK

@jlukes is spot on. 

If you want to go a completely different route, change the way you play. Quite a bit of my early season golf was without a scorecard, playing matches with silly scoring systems against my kids. It was lots of fun, and it really makes me want to play more match play. 

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I for one admit I am a equipment junkie and ho----- And guess what? I ain't gonna change nor do I want to----- Now I am into the vintage stuff ---- Now my fun these days since I do not keep a stipulated handicap, play big money matches or play mini tours is trying and playing the vintage stuff. Now my hobby does not cost a lot before I retired I worked for a Metal Recycling company and found plenty of stuff cheap. I also go to the thrifts and yard sales. I also do a lot of trading with other like minded folks. 

But golf in a nutshell for an individual is what you want to put into it and what you want to get out of it. If I did as some do ho wise with new stuff simply I could not afford it. But I have always said to each his own and the main thing is have fun doing what YOU want to do

For me these days it is not about the score unless playing in the weekly Dogfight but it is seeing if I can hit certain clubs. For me now it is about the sound and feel of a well struck persimmon or blade iron. On my vintage rounds I will change clubs of some sort daily. Right now I am trying to recover from injuries I got in April so I am not swinging the lumber and steel. In fact I have 2 persimmon drivers in the front room that I have not hit yet. One of my fellow vintage club ho buds on WRX sent them to me as a get well gift. 

Edited by BIG STU

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I too am a recovering golf clubaholic.  I promised myself 2020 would be different, but to no avail. So far I've bought a new driver and new fairway metals (3 and 5). However, my game is in a pretty good place right now and some of that is due to the new equipment. Here's hoping I'm set for awhile. Having said that, I still go to the equipment threads on all of these golf sites every day. 

Drive for Show; Putt for Dough

It depends on your reason for buying the clubs. If you are doing it because you enjoy trying new equipment then there is no reason to stop unless it is resulting in financial strain. Many people on here gain satisfaction by playing different clubs. I did that for a long time and I stopped and pretty much play with a set bag; maybe change something just to experiment.

If you are changing clubs because you are searching for the holy grail of clubs, just stop, get a good fitting, and realize that you need instruction to get better. Sorry to be so direct, but buying equipment hoping to get better won’t help.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Glad you created this post. I got in a rutt last year. It was my typical once or twice a week routine. Get up go play, shoot roughly the same score 74 /75 and go home. I wasn't getting better and I wasn't getting worse. Then this August I was selected to be a tester for the Sub 70 699 Pro irons. I never win anything so I got jump started with excitement there. Then I got motivated to do the testing. I focused more, got out to the driving range and course more. Then I noticed how much better I was playing. Scores were coming down, taking my handicap down with it. I looked for holes in my game / equipment. For me I found my problem area was the 185 to 195 yard range. I'm not a great long iron p,ayer and not great with a hybrid.

So now I have a challenge to fix that area and see where I can take my handicap down to. I was content at a 3.5 but now that I am a 1.2, can I get to scratch for even a month?  So basically I'm giving myself a challenge to keep me motivated.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Losing the desire to play at times, has happened to me.  But I've never lost the passion for golf. During the times, I don't play well...let's change to the time I play horrible-because I rarely play well--I find other aspects of the game to enjoy.  Sometimes that just watching televised golf, spending time on the forum of course or finding a good book, golf related to enjoy, and of course as everyone know, I always enjoy buying new clubs. 

Inevitably the desire to play returns, and I get back out there with either my current set, or a new set I may have just acquired and enjoy it again.  Like Cnosil said above, I fall into the camp of buying new clubs, because I enjoy it. There is so much good equipment out there, I want to try it all.  While that isn't possible financially or practical for my game, I think nothing of trying multiple drivers or irons during the year, just to see how I like them, not as much hoping for the magic solution. 

So stick with it, take a break if needed, judging by your location, that won't be choice before very long.   Maybe try a winter training aid, like ExPutt (check out the forum review Here  It is a great simulator to not only hone your putting, but provide a little competition and skill challenges during the winter. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Hello I am a new club-ho thanks to this site....

while I am definitly not as ho-ish as several of the previous respondees I am finding myself as of late looking at what equipment can I add to improve my game?

i have not had a loss of passion yet but I have found when I have a bad round taking a small hiatus is a big difference. As @Golfspy_CG2 practicing over the coming winter with small stuff like putting always helps me. 

I am sure I will have a rut down the road but I think the small breaks will help me best and could for you.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I like buying clubs because I like researching clubs and buying clubs. I ensure I don't get to the point where it causes any financial strain, and I don't really have any other hobbies. Could I just go to a top notch fitter and get a great fitting? Yes, I could do that and will do that in the near future. But there is fun for me in coming up with an idea and seeing how it plays out. Like a science experiment.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

13 hours ago, cnosil said:

It depends on your reason for buying the clubs. If you are doing it because you enjoy trying new equipment then there is no reason to stop unless it is resulting in financial strain. Many people on here gain satisfaction by playing different clubs. I did that for a long time and I stopped and pretty much play with a set bag; maybe change something just to experiment.

If you are changing clubs because you are searching for the holy grail of clubs, just stop, get a good fitting, and realize that you need instruction to get better. Sorry to be so direct, but buying equipment hoping to get better won’t help.

... Such an interesting topic with different reasons for different players. First, nobody buys or tries new equipment without at least hoping it might improve performance even if that is not the reason to experiment. Many of us like you that get to hit most everything out there can scratch that itch without purchasing anything. I have been reviewing clubs for years and I am used to changing equipment regularly. I am under no illusions that the new equipment will improve my score or my swing but I am aware that possibility does exist even though it is very rare. It has happened several times and it was a very pleasant surprise but the vast majority of the time there was zero performance difference although the chance of performing poorer with new clubs is more likely than improvement. So my goal is a new feel/sound/trajectory/spin/reviews and that can be fun for a Club Ho but I never go into a change thinking it will improve my score unless I have been professionally fit. Having just gone through such a fitting, I am making some changes. But even with these changes I do not expect any difference in my scoring, but I hope to make playing the game a little easier. Turns out I hit my T100-S 7 iron with stiff flex Tini 105's about 165 on the course, the same distance as Steelfiber 95 R Flex BUT when swinging poorly due to a stiff back or any other reason, it is more difficult to get the best results with the Tini S Flex. The R Flex also allows me to take smoother swings that fit me at 67 yrs old so I don't have to be so aggressive with every swing so I have made that change and will keep you guys updated as I play them. 

... But as you stated above, if you enjoy playing new equipment and it is an affordable hobby without expectations of improvement ... why not? I will add that playing the same club for more than a year when I play about 200+ rounds certainly is better for my game that trying something new that always takes some adjustment time, so I am usually caught between trying something new for fun and/or review purposes or sticking with what is working well to shoot my best scores.  I have been doing it for so long it will take some effort to stick with what is working.  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

21 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Such an interesting topic with different reasons for different players. First, nobody buys or tries new equipment without at least hoping it might improve performance even if that is not the reason to exp[eriment. Many of us like you that get to hit most everything out there can scratch that itch without purchasing anything. I have been reviewing clubs for years and I am used to changing equipment regularly. I am under no illusions that the new equipment will improve my score or my swing but I am aware that possibility does exist even though it is very rare. It has happened several times and it was a very pleasant surprise but the vast majority of the time there was zero performance difference although the chance of performing poorer with new clubs is more likely than improvement. So my goal is a new feel/sound/trajectory/spin/reviews and that can be fun for a Club Ho but I never go into a change thinking it will improve my score unless I hav been professionally fit. Having just gone through such a fitting, I am making some changes. But even with these changes I do not expect any difference in my scoring, but I hope to make playing the game a little easier. Turns out I hit my T100-S 7 iron with stiff flex Tini 105's about 165 on the course, the same distance as Steelfiber 95 R Flex BUT when swinging poorly due to a stiff back or any other reason, it is more difficult to get the best results with the Tini S Flex. The R Flex also allows me to take smoother swings that fit me at 67 yrs old so I don't have to be so aggressive with every swing so I have made that change and will keep you guys updated as I play them. 

... But as you stated above, if you enjoy playing new equipment and it is an affordable hobby without expectations of improvement ... why not? I will add that playing the same club for more than a year when I play about 200+ rounds certainly is better for my game that trying something new that always takes some adjustment time, so I am usually caught between trying something new for fun and/or review purposes or sticking with what is working well to shoot my best scores.  I have been doing it for so long it will take some effort to stick with what is working.  

Good stuff Chi, I couldn't help but feel some of those comments fit me, not that you directed at me, but they obviously fit me.   But it's a great point that you make, I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope to see some improvement in some manor in each new set I buy or test?  But as I stated before and you also mention, that improvement can come in sound and or feel, and I would consider it a success.   Last year, I did paly one set most of the year, as part of the one brand challenge I had, and I did improve my handicap.  Now part of that was the bag mix in getting rid of the 4 and 5 irons and going with a high lofted FW and hybrid in place.   But I would also think part of it came with playing the clubs long enough to know what each one was going to do distance wise.  

This is always a fun subject--at least to me 🙂

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

6 hours ago, cnosil said:

While I totally agree that one cannot buy a game, I think one can improve by finding the right equipment for their style of play. I've been struggling with my fairway woods for some time. I even went to higher lofted 3 and 5 woods which helped, but didn't totally solve the problem.. Recently, a friend suggested I try his Callaway Mavrik Max 3 and 5 fairways. The results were quite amazing. I'm a sweeper and the flat bottom of the Mavriks works much better for my swing. I realize what works for me won't necessarily work for some one else.  Also, cnosil is correct that getting a proper fitting and lessons are very important too. Let's face it. If every new driver that is introduced every year will get one thirty more yards, we'd all be hitting it 600 yards. 

Drive for Show; Putt for Dough

Losing the desire to play at times, has happened to me.  But I've never lost the passion for golf. During the times, I don't play well...let's change to the time I play horrible-because I rarely play well--I find other aspects of the game to enjoy.  Sometimes that just watching televised golf, spending time on the forum of course or finding a good book, golf related to enjoy, and of course as everyone know, I always enjoy buying new clubs. 
Inevitably the desire to play returns, and I get back out there with either my current set, or a new set I may have just acquired and enjoy it again.  Like Cnosil said above, I fall into the camp of buying new clubs, because I enjoy it. There is so much good equipment out there, I want to try it all.  While that isn't possible financially or practical for my game, I think nothing of trying multiple drivers or irons during the year, just to see how I like them, not as much hoping for the magic solution. 
So stick with it, take a break if needed, judging by your location, that won't be choice before very long.   Maybe try a winter training aid, like ExPutt (check out the forum review Here  It is a great simulator to not only hone your putting, but provide a little competition and skill challenges during the winter. 

Sounds a lot like me!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

9 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

I have gone completely in the opposite directions with more golfing (at 9-holes a day after my early work schedule) and looking at new club offers with a "oh isn't that nice" raised eyebrow since I know my next clubs (like most in my bag) are "gently used" veterans of the golf course from my local AMVETS store/golf clubs and shirts emporium.

My latest finds fill the gaps I have been looking to as ways to improve my ball striking, and they are beauties!  Not much information out there about the Langert Foiler Driver 8.75 but it's weighting and ease in the swing makes it one for me.  The Wilson "Dutch" Harrison 8i is weighted perfectly too and that club face has a fabulous effect on ball trajectory.  Both have been played this past week.

Get out there, don't wait.  Find a way to do what you really want to be doing and don't worry about conventional playing because nobody else really cares, IMHO ⛳ 🏌️‍♂️

LangertFoilerDriver2.jpg

LangertFoilerDriver3.jpg

LangertFoilerDriver1.jpg

Wilson8iron1.jpg

Wilson8iron2.jpg

Wilson8iron3.jpg

WOW!!!! That is THE first driver I ever played with a graphite shaft, it came with a Aldila HM-40 shaft and stainless shaft, the whole premise was that the shape of the  hosel would help with driver speed, thus giving you more distance. After a two rounds, it went back to the pro shop ( I worked at the course, so I tried all new demo equipment) and my PING Eye laminate wood went back in the bag.

DRIVER: default_cobra-small.jpg.125f3712aad21ad9f7ca2c672e34a299.jpg  Cobra F-8 set at 10.5,  Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 (R) 44 1/2 "

3 & 5 WOOD: default_callaway-small.jpg.a58e7c6760b71a9eb95d385ecc5d2200.jpg Callaway XR-16, Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red (R) 

IRONS 5-SW: default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-700, 2 upright, std loft  Alta CB (R) + 1/2"

HYBRID 3-4:  default_ping-small.jpg.b7606a25498d65282474c96f18d2debd.jpg PING G-410, 1 upright,  Alta CB 70 Red (R) + 1/2"

PUTTER: Byron Experimental GSS

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys! This was helpful. I think my takeaway is that it is ok to really like specific elements of the game and if something interests you feel free to pursue it as far as you feel comfortable with!

For me, I get to take some time off (as some as pointed out, due to my location), but will continue to have finessing the equipment as I go. I finally feel like I would love to play for the sake of playing, at least til the end of summer next year 😉

Haha I love golf!

WITB:

Callaway Rogue ST - Driver

Titleist TS2 - 4 Wood

Titleist 818 H1 Hybrid

Mizuno JPX 850 Forged Irons

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 54 and Cleveland RTX4 58

#ROCKCHALK

After years on the swing forum, I started to enjoy equipment aspect of the game to take my mind off the swing itself. Which proved to be great. It doesn't always have to be new clubs. There's lots to discover in grips, gloves, balls, shoes and more that can all effect a swing change. I just started enjoying wedges. It's a whole new world out there with different degrees, bounces etc. Now, I worry less about the actual swing and enjoy other aspects of the game. With that said, my swing is better with less thought about it. 

Edited by NC Golfer

I love equipment, and often find myself lusting after the stuff that I wanted when I was a teenager and couldn't afford. There have been times when I have felt discouraged, but there's some great advice here. When I get to that point, out go the score cards and I just try to commit the good shots to memory until I'm back where I'm happy with the overall results. 

I feel like my club "problem" is a lot like the gun nuts I know. It's not like there is a tremendous amount of difference in accuracy with modern weapons, but they still want to shoot them all. Some of them even mess around with muzzleloading black powder guns, and they would be the hickory players. 😂 As long as it's meaningful to you and you're enjoying yourself, you do you. 

Titleist 975J

Callaway Hawkeye 3 Wood

Ben Hogan CFT Hybrid, Apex Plus Irons

Cleveland 588 Wedges

Scotty Newport 2 Mid Slant Pro Platinum

The only thing that can, and will stop me, is a lack of disposable income. Some people drink, some people smoke, some people collect stuff, I buy golf clubs. I want a nice house, a nice car, and nice golf clubs -- it's what keeps me motivated at work.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

The only thing that can, and will stop me, is a lack of disposable income. Some people drink, some people smoke, some people collect stuff, I buy golf clubs. I want a nice house, a nice car, and nice golf clubs -- it's what keeps me motivated at work.

Don’t forget the shoes!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

14 hours ago, yungkory said:

The heck with the house. Your in Hawaii. Pitch a tent on the beach year round. Then you will have more money for golf! You can get a locker for your clubs..🤣

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

10 hours ago, cnosil said:

Don’t forget the shoes!

Never forget!

6 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

The heck with the house. Your in Hawaii. Pitch a tent on the beach year round. Then you will have more money for golf! You can get a locker for your clubs..🤣

If I could figure out a way to get internet on the beach, then that could work, haha!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond